Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Is eve Even worth bothering with anymore ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I believe at one time there was a channel called 1v1 not sure if its still about though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Not anymore IMO. I'm selling my accounts and moving on to greener pastures

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

CCP have lifted the veil of silence on World of Darkness Online though.

Vampires > Spaceships

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Maj Malfunction

Zillah wrote: »
    CCP have lifted the veil of silence on World of Darkness Online though.

Vampires > Spaceships

It might be worth a visit when it hits the beta phase. Maybe they will try and integrate this along with DUST514 into EVE and the vampires will kill and eat all the Amarr?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dr_gonz0

Just join the militia if you have abit of isk capital. That's what I'm doing, only way I get an adrenaline rush from the game anymore.

Instant combat on your doorstep. Don't have to fly uber fit battleships and you can use your pirate implants.

If your like me and been gaming it for years then i think solo combat in the militia's your last vestige.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

dr_gonz0 wrote: »
    Just join the militia if you have abit of isk capital. That's what I'm doing, only way I get an adrenaline rush from the game anymore.

Instant combat on your doorstep. Don't have to fly uber fit battleships and you can use your pirate implants.

If your like me and been gaming it for years then i think solo combat in the militia's your last vestige.

Hows the militia these days ?
    Is there any incentive to capture systems at all ?

I used to just play militia, was fun, although the lag in the militia systems was terrible for large battles whereas in 0.0 it was fine. Plus there was no real incentive to capture a system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

It might be worth a visit when it hits the beta phase. Maybe they will try and integrate this along with DUST514 into EVE and the vampires will kill and eat all the Amarr?

there is vampires in eve already....... they are called "Blood Raiders" they live with BoB/IT & pets over in Delve and Querious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

there is vampires in eve already....... they are called "Blood Raiders" they live with BoB/IT & pets over in Delve and Querious

Space vampires. Perhaps there will be a fight off a few expansions down the road, Space Vampires Vs Robot Space Zombies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Lol, was in my first fleet battle where i didn't die in 2 seconds.
    I have 1 frame per minute. Screw large scale fleets, ima stick to frig roams and gate camps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sinbad44

Mantel wrote: »
    Space vampires. Perhaps there will be a fight off a few expansions down the road, Space Vampires Vs Robot Space Zombies.

i would pay to see that:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement