Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

I didnt get out of bed until about 2pm today so I will probably put in a late one tonight so might see you online.

2 oclock ya lazy sh1te .oh how i used to loved them days

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Your sister farted in the bed beside me :p

funnyyyy, if i had a sister :p

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I had a dream last night that I was been chased by an RC car with a red light on it........ Been playing to much Black Ops over last few days!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    I had a dream last night that I was been chased by an RC car with a red light on it........ Been playing to much Black Ops over last few days!

You Sir, are a Pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Shammy posted this in the COD Forum just in case people haven't seen it. It's to do with joining multiplayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvG7YvCxtA4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Shammy posted this in the COD Forum just in case people haven't seen it. It's to do with joining multiplayer.

Nice find, cableguy!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

haven't played cod bo with yet cableguy. You seem to play combat training alot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

Quick Q for someone.

Signed up to xbox live today. But wont let me play black ops online!?

Is it to do without the free account??

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

maxxie wrote: »
    Quick Q for someone.

Did you get the one month gold account when signing up?
    Did you check if other games work online?
    There is a system info tab in bo which will list useful connection stuff like NAT type (open is best). Think its in options and then press the back button.
    Moose would know more about this stuff though

Quick Q for someone.

did u put you date of birth on the account when u signed up if you not over 18 it will stop u from playing

• Advertisement

Quick Q for someone.

You'll need to give us a bit more detail than that.

First of all, what age are you? If you're under 18 and you stated that when you signed up, then you're bang out of luck with that gamertag.

Did you sign up for an xbox live gold account or the free account? The gold allows for online play, the free account doesn't. Although XBL used to offer a month free online play with newly registered free accounts, they might have changed that.

Regardless, you will find a 48 hour pass (scratch code) inside the Black Ops box. Don't waste it on an account registered to someone under 18, as it still won't work.

If this doesn't solve your problem, post exactly what's up and we'll try to help.

Yes I have thanks for noticing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

hes training to be the best so he can kick all our asses when he plays with us

dunworth1 wrote: »
    hes training to be the best so he can kick all our asses when he plays with us

Thanks Dunworth.

But actually was playing with a buddy of mine we did the same for MW and MW2 play a few games to get the feel of the maps and the weapons and such.

And anyway I don't need to train to beat Shoveltooth.

Thanks Dunworth.

But actually was playing with a buddy of mine we did the same for MW and MW2 play a few games to get the feel of the maps and the weapons and such.

And anyway I don't need to train to beat Shoveltooth.

When can we expect you online chum.

When can we expect you online chum.

I should be on tonight

I should be on tonight

Multiplayer?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Sorry about the grenade Raze, I was cycling through the various cameras when it spawned me just as I hit RB again.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Raze probably deserved it! He knifed me for my 'spot' :D

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    Raze probably deserved it! He knifed me for my 'spot' :D

Think I knifed Raze a couple of times myself. Definitely team killed a few others. So yeah... sorry about that! :o

• Advertisement

Ok had my first few clan matches last night in Black Ops. Think I was team killed a fair few times already. I also team killed as well. Thought I did ok but need to get a few more weapons.Good laugh anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

It's just a pity the teams are so small compared to Bad Company. Good fun last night but too many spawn campers again. You really should be invincible for 15 seconds or something from when you spawn.

It's just a pity the teams are so small compared to Bad Company. Good fun last night but too many spawn campers again. You really should be invincible for 15 seconds or something from when you spawn.

random spawn is what you need. battlefield have the spawn done very wel because you cant really spawn camp to well. except on the spawn points in conquest in atacama desert when you have the bases taken

so im playing black ops. bit disappointed, was hoping it would be better. seems to like mw2 to me. hope i get into it a bit more the weekend or i wont be buying it

garv123 wrote: »
    so im playing black ops. bit disappointed, was hoping it would be better. seems to like mw2 to me. hope i get into it a bit more the weekend or i wont be buying it

The killstreaks don't seem to effect the play as much as in MW2. Certainly there's a comparison but I feel it plays more like CoD4 than MW2, which is a good thing, in my opinion.

Will be interesting to see how my opinion changes over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

garv123 wrote: »

It gets alot better as you progress with earning a few CP and unlocking new weapons. Also the game is so much better when playing in a party with a few IRL clan members.

I got the crossbow last night and my first kill was mlindsay. My second kill with it, was mlindsay again.

It gets alot better as you progress with earning a few CP and unlocking new weapons. Also the game is so much better when playing in a party with a few IRL clan members.

I got the crossbow last night and my first kill was mlindsay. My second kill with it, was mlindsay again.

I got my ass handed to me last night by a guy with a crossbow, repeatedly! Must purchase it and have a go. I'm not sure if it's the crossbow or something else but there's definitely something noob-tube-ish being used a lot. Very frustrating sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'm not sure if it's the crossbow or something else but there's definitely something noob-tube-ish being used a lot. Very frustrating sometimes.

People using the AR mounted grenade launcher as a close quarters weapon and people using last stand. If you cant kill them the first time you dont deserve a second chance :mad:

People using the AR mounted grenade launcher as a close quarters weapon and people using last stand. If you cant kill them the first time you dont deserve a second chance :mad:

Hate those God damn RC cars.

• Advertisement

the last stand get me a gud bit.hope to get onto night for a long session well untill 2am any way

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement