Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Hate those God damn RC cars.

I love them. They add abit more excitement to the game. Earlier Shoveltooth had one and I stabbed him while using it, so he turned the car around and came after me. I was trying to scramble up to a high point and just as I was climbing up he got me.

I think last stand is just a cheap way to kill and I will never use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭jm99

hey lads could you add me!!

First time ever playing COD, Havent had any kind of console in 6-7 years.
    I'm not great, getting slaughtered in combat training

GT- dogownerX2

Cheers Jm99, you will enjoy the game better playing with a group of Irish lads.

Add a couple of the names in this list and select "join" when you see us online. I'll add you myself and send you an invite anytime there is a group of us playing.

GaRv 123
    Dunworth1
    TheMooseInNam
    naughtokev
    Uncle Wil
    Royal 1rish
    Cableguy IE
    Cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    FAILSAFE 00
    Raze them all

Cheers Jm99, you will enjoy the game better playing with a group of Irish lads.

Add a couple of the names in this list and select "join" when you see us online. I'll add you myself and send you an invite anytime there is a group of us playing.

GaRv 123
    Dunworth1
    TheMooseInNam
    naughtokev
    Uncle Wil
    Royal 1rish
    Cableguy IE
    Cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    FAILSAFE 00
    Raze them all

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

It definitely gets better as you get more in to it. Had a couple of excellent games there earlier today. Playing with the clan definately brings it to a different level. Got a sweet ballistic knife headshot from one side of the map to the other. The next game I played a blinder with 18 kills and 5 deaths. The game after that my first 2 kills were team kills.:rolleyes: I find it goes like that one game every shot is a kill and the next youre getting spawn killed after 3 seconds!
    Overall though I am enjoying it.Lots of variety.The killstreaks are not game winners like MW2 and the perks arent powerful enough that you become superman. Also the system of only buying those items you want makes it more enjoyable.
    Must get in to some clan wager matches and zombie matches next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

cycocycle wrote: »
    It definitely gets better as you get more in to it. Had a couple of excellent games there earlier today. Playing with the clan definately brings it to a different level. Got a sweet ballistic knife headshot from one side of the map to the other. The next game I played a blinder with 18 kills and 5 deaths. The game after that my first 2 kills were team kills.:rolleyes: I find it goes like that one game every shot is a kill and the next youre getting spawn killed after 3 seconds!
    Overall though I am enjoying it.Lots of variety.The killstreaks are not game winners like MW2 and the perks arent powerful enough that you become superman. Also the system of only buying those items you want makes it more enjoyable.
    Must get in to some clan wager matches and zombie matches next.

Make sure you save the clip of that ballistic knife shot! Sounds like it'd make good watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I think last stand is just a cheap way to kill and I will never use it.
    Better quote this before Royal edits his post :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

If you cant kill them the first time you dont deserve a second chance :mad:

And this:p

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Do you people ever sleep. Im "working" so at least I have an excuse for being awake.:D

Better quote this before Royal edits his post :pac:

Every second death for me tonight was by someone in second chance and I got so pissed off I bought it and tried for about 2 minutes of a game, kinda like, I will do it to show them how cheap a way it is to get a kill. I will never use it again and regret buying it. :mad:

I sniped someone with the L96 from a good distance. Hit him in the torso and he went into last stand and started firing randomly into the bush I was sniping from and killed me. :mad:

Shit like that just pisses me off. I mean getting shot in the torso with a .338 magnum round and you have the cheek to sit on your ass, on the ground, and shoot at me with a pistol :mad:

I mean that L96A1 holds the world record for the longest distance confirmed kill at about 2400m in Iraq. It is regarded as the best sniper rifle in the world. The same round it fires is actually used to hunt Rhino and Elephants in Africa, and I shoot you in the torso and you sit on the ground shooting back at me :mad:

I killed 4 guys with second chance in a row tonight, and I was out of ammo I had to shoot them that much :mad:

I stand by what I said, its a cheap way to get a kill. If you couldnt kill him the first time, you shouldnt get a second chance. :mad:

Did I use enough angry faces ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

it was really getting on my nerves last night too and so was all those damn rc cars. not very impressed with it so far after the long session lastnight. think battlefield VM and the new map pack will be more appealing to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

How do I join up lads, is it just add ye as friends on the Xbox or what's the craic. I can play the game alright but wouldn't be great with all this clans and parties.

Name on it is Unsounderfitz

How do I join up lads, is it just add ye as friends on the Xbox or what's the craic. I can play the game alright but wouldn't be great with all this clans and parties.

Name on it is Unsounderfitz
    GaRv 123
    Dunworth1
    TheMooseInNam
    naughtokev
    Uncle Wil
    Royal 1rish
    Cableguy IE
    Cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    FAILSAFE 00
    Raze them all
    capasso1
    mLindsay215
    Galwaydave

Here's a list of other fellow boardies that have expressed interest in playing Black Ops with us.

DOC09UNAM
    WALSHY16291
    MG Dean
    gregGH91
    iDaaave
    Keno 92
    Ramjaxed
    benji87FTW
    Ravage1616
    bastados

just add a couple off that list and you'll see who else is on and can add them then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

garv123 wrote: »
    just add a couple off that list and you'll see who else is on and can add them then.

You forgot the most awesome guy on our clan and so what if he was doing something to a cat and a chocolate cake that is not talked about but he mentioned it. Oh and he is ssssoooo FUNNNYYYY.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

You forgot the most awesome guy on our clan and so what if he was doing something to a cat and a chocolate cake that is not talked about but he mentioned it. Oh and he is ssssoooo FUNNNYYYY.

Hahaha, "Oh dear the cake is dropping onto my lap where my cat is......mmmmmm.....it's eating it".

(Mostly true events)

@ Garv

You realise you CAN shoot the RC cars if you're fast enough or set down a claymore if they're comming towards you and it will take them out, OR if you're really good, you can dolphin dive over them. You have to be very quick and very lucky I've managed it twice, once on Raze's favourite map, cracked, and once on radiation.

When you pick it up more you will enjoy it, gotta admit I would hate it too if I picked up the game when everyone was level 25+ and I was ****ty level 1, with no hardcore and no weapons :P. I kid, I kid.

...you can dolphin dive over them...

Please explain...

I only found out last night about the revive.

Hahaha, "Oh dear the cake is dropping onto my lap where my cat is......mmmmmm.....it's eating it".

(Mostly true events)

@ Garv

You realise you CAN shoot the RC cars if you're fast enough or set down a claymore if they're comming towards you and it will take them out, OR if you're really good, you can dolphin dive over them. You have to be very quick and very lucky I've managed it twice, once on Raze's favourite map, cracked, and once on radiation.

When you pick it up more you will enjoy it, gotta admit I would hate it too if I picked up the game when everyone was level 25+ and I was ****ty level 1, with no hardcore and no weapons :P. I kid, I kid.

they were all fighting lastnight over who wanted to be on my team :D made it to level 17 last night:D. theres also a serious amount of campers on it (raze)

ya he was using creepy code lastnight about kinky cat & cake stuff.

ya he was using creepy code lastnight about kinky cat & cake stuff.

Ok Garv I am sorry for this I know how innocent you are and all but I have to let you know that he was not speaking in code and somewhere there is a cat crying his eyes out at what he was subjected to last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I think by this stage nearly everyone knows raze camping spots!

Ya got to mix it up Raze!! :p

Ok Garv I am sorry for this I know how innocent you are and all but I have to let you know that he was not speaking in code and somewhere there is a cat crying his eyes out at what he was subjected to last night.
    As I told you, the cat is a she.
    Anyway there was a lot of nuketown at the end of the night which was great.
    The fn fal is a brillant gun.
    Simon is hereby banned from ever using napalm strikes again

• Advertisement

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Please explain...

I only found out last night about the revive.
    To dophin drive do a running jump and then crouch (B) to fall down to prone
    [Embedded Image Removed]

As I told you, the cat is a she.

AND THAT MAKES IT BETTER THEN DOES IT

AND THAT MAKES IT BETTER THEN DOES IT
    I'm keeping the facts straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

it ill be the only bit of puss1y he ever gets:D:D

Lads dont prestige raze will tell you its awful. ARGHH.

Lads dont prestige raze will tell you its awful. ARGHH.

you go back to scratch because your meant to be able to use the lesser powerful guns and get better kills and find it easier each time.

i went prestige 4 or 5 times in mw2 and twice in cod and twice in waw. its more of a challenge if you do prestige.

you go back to scratch because your meant to be able to use the lesser powerful guns and get better kills and find it easier each time.

i went prestige 4 or 5 times in mw2 and twice in cod and twice in waw. its more of a challenge if you do prestige.

I have eight perestige on mw2. When i prestiged i assumed i would have my cod points at least. prestiging on this is far more challenging not to level but to get your perks to pro and re purchase your equipment and attachments.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

do you loose your clan tag/player card aswell

I have eight perestige on mw2. When i prestiged i assumed i would have my cod points at least. prestiging on this is far more challenging not to level but to get your perks to pro and re purchase your equipment and attachments.

ive been happy with my scores now today with feck all playing time on level 18. and i got up to that in a few hours so its not that big a deal really like. you lose the money because you could just use it t buy all the perks (not pro) from level one..

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    do you loose your clan tag/player card aswell

No fortunatly. you lose the ability to to edit them until the allocated levels. Also the prestige games are TDM Free for all and hardcore TDM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement