Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

I picked up Enslaved in the 5 euro trade in deal in Gamestop and I have to say it's very enjoyable. Great story and although I'm 3 chapters in after an hour it's very well polished and a great way to pass a few hours. Kinda like a cross between Uncharted/God of War and Gears of War.

The ending is amazing. So deep.

Just so I'm clear....you're complaining about me....a non moving target for the whole game....

izam ravage and I laughed as we read this.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

A couple of kills I enjoyed from earlier. You may not like it but for a person on my skill level, it created a bit of sex wee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

izam ravage and I laughed as we read this.
    ha ha well it's true, Ravage has one of my camp spots nailed down, always expect a bullet in the back from him on the map, My video clip on crises shows my camping spot, as does my one on jungle.

Garv just doesn't realise he doesn't have to run towards my bullets.

Was in hospital today, 3 hours in a+e what a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Was in hospital today, 3 hours in a+e what a joke!

Thats actually very good to Irish standards. I would have expected your corpse to be found on a trolley sometime next year. That **** wouldnt happen if we had more Murse's :D

• Advertisement

Thats actually very good to Irish standards. I would have expected your corpse to be found on a trolley sometime next year. That **** wouldnt happen if we had more Murse's :D
    not really, I went to me doc first, straight to radiology, got xrayed withing 15mins was thinking excellent an hour tops, but no 2 and 3/4 hours later a doc just says well nothings broken, cya now!

eh sound I'll just hop out on my way, no need to give me crutches!!

Iz what are you using to capture the clip and upload it?

nice thomahawk!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Iz what are you using to capture the clip and upload it?
    Register at callofduty.com and your theatre recordings will be uploaded there and to youtube automatically. There are some tutorials on youtube.

A couple of kills I enjoyed from earlier. You may not like it but for a person on my skill level, it created a bit of sex wee!

Haha it was an amazing kill and for your skill level its shameful you havent made more skills like that. Shame on you Sir.

That **** wouldnt happen if we had more Murse's :D

Obviosuly he would have been killed and buried on the same day service for being a waste of space lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Would there be much interest in a few of the regular clan players having a few sessions to give the rest of us mere mortals a few tips?

I was getting slaughtered and have brought my deaths down a lot but need to badly work on getting the kills up as i'm getting a bit campy on certain maps that I can't get to grips with

• Advertisement

Iz what are you using to capture the clip and upload it? nice thomahawk!
    When you go to load though your clips have to be under 30 seconds!
    ntlbell wrote: »
    Would there be much interest in a few of the regular clan players having a few sessions to give the rest of us mere mortals a few tips?

I was getting slaughtered and have brought my deaths down a lot but need to badly work on getting the kills up as i'm getting a bit campy on certain maps that I can't get to grips with
    Tips! Join me. I'm shockingly bad.

ntlbell wrote: »

Certainly if your on 10,30 - 11,00pm ill try to give you a hand. Im level 35 prestige 1. We can do a private free for all so you can get to grips with the maps ill show you some popular camp spots and good viewpoints to suit your style of play be it a sniper, support, aggressive attack, or defense. I personally use aggressive attack or support if Raze is online. Add me my gamertag is mlindsay215

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Certainly if your on 10,30 - 11,00pm ill try to give you a hand. Im level 35 prestige 1. We can do a private free for all so you can get to grips with the maps ill show you some popular camp spots and good viewpoints to suit your style of play be it a sniper, support, aggressive attack, or defense. I personally use aggressive attack or support if Raze is online. Add me my gamertag is mlindsay215

not sure if i'll be about tonight, i'll try tho, i have you I think.

gt ramjaxed

Well next time your online give me a shout. Yes I have you added.

ha ha I like the support bit when half the time yer camped right beside me, taking turns to plant claymores!

I've a spot or two I've not busted out with ye yet......saving them for when I wanna annoy ye!

ha ha I like the support bit when half the time yer camped right beside me, taking turns to plant claymores!

I've a spot or two I've not busted out with ye yet......saving them for when I wanna annoy ye!

It works doesnt it!! I too have made a few changes to my style of play I shall see you on the battlefield sir.

Not for a while me thinks....
    Won't have my new xbox till thursday week, Tried to register mine to see if it was still under warrenty and the site was such a bitch wouldn't let me register it!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

That **** wouldnt happen if we had more Murse's :D

We have loads but you cant see them because they are all camping!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

We should have a big private match on Nuketown later. It was hilarious last night with Royal, Failsafe and myself. Diving out of the windows for matrix style killcams and a rediculiosly good tomahawk shot from Failsafe as I was jumping out one window, he got me with it from the window of the other house. Pity it doesn't save the videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Hey lads just wondering if i can join clan? Cant say im good though. :/http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmuttyMind?feature=mhum#p/u/2/eYgdBUkZE84

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Notorioux wrote: »
    Hey lads just wondering if i can join clan? Cant say im good though. :/http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmuttyMind?feature=mhum#p/u/2/eYgdBUkZE84
    You should see the other clan members :eek:
    The more the merrier methinks

Unfortunatly vids dont mean much here we prefer to see your skills in a game first hand. Add some of the members on this thread and someone will take you under their wing and post how you played. Caution advised dont play if you cant tolerate a slagging off or being knifed constantly lol. see you in game.

First of all you have to prove yourself.
    Question one, what is your opinion of Shoveltooth?
    Answer one,
    the correct answer is you tolerate him as best you can!
    If you answered the aforementioned question correctly, of course you can join us. All we ask is that you add us to your friends list. There is a list of active clan members a few pages back.

By the way, skill level means nothing, I am completely ****e but they still allow me to play. They even offer patronising encouragement (to quote Lindsay, "well done iz you had a positive kill death ratio in that round"; my actual score, 8 kills 6 deaths!).

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

The clan needs more wager matches especially sticks and stones mode.
    It was the most fun I've had with bo yet

The clan needs more wager matches especially sticks and stones mode.
    It was the most fun I've had with bo yet

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I have received an all night pass from the war department, for good behaviour in the face of adversity ;)

Looking forward to a good night's gaming. Should be on around 9pm till late!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I have received an all night pass from the war department, for good behaviour in the face of adversity ;)

Looking forward to a good night's gaming. Should be on around 9pm till late!

she left you?:rolleyes: that was a funny convo the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    she left you?:rolleyes: that was a funny convo the weekend
    Turns out she reads this, hopefully hasn't figured these spoilers out yet ;) If she has... have I mentioned how extremely hot my girlfriend is?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Turns out she reads this, hopefully hasn't figured these spoilers out yet ;) If she has... have I mentioned how extremely hot my girlfriend is?

this thread could do with abit of a cleaning up when shes on next :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I feel that I should take it upon myself the set up The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Shoveltooth (I.S.P.C.S). The society’s role is to respond to allegations of cruelty, neglect and abuse of shoveltooth. As it is apartment from this forum, cases of abuse are quiet high

If you would like to make a donation to this commendable charity, please make payments to Ravage1616. All donations will go to establish a save and friendly environment for shoveltooth. Where he can enjoy Red Faction Guerrilla in peace and in the comfort of knowing he will not be mentally or physically abused.

Thank you,

Ravage

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement