Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    I feel that I should take it upon myself the set up The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Shoveltooth (I.S.P.C.S). The society’s role is to respond to allegations of cruelty, neglect and abuse of shoveltooth. As it is apartment from this forum, cases of abuse are quiet high

If you would like to make a donation to this commendable charity, please make payments to Ravage1616. All donations will go to establish a save and friendly environment for shoveltooth. Where he can enjoy Red Faction Guerrilla in peace and in the comfort of knowing he will not be mentally or physically abused.

Thank you,

Ravage

It won't catch on... our daily abuse towards Shoveltooth has become part of our routines...
    I get up in the morning, brush my teeth, put on a pot of coffee, feed the dogs the the kitten, log on to boards, grab a mug of the coffee, abuse Shoveltooth, get showered and dressed, have breakfast, abuse Shovelhead more... and so on for the rest of the day... I'm pretty much sure that everyone else has a similar format... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Guess I should just commit myself to the throwing abuse at him on a daily bases then! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Guess I should just commit myself to the throwing abuse at him on a daily bases then! :p

I just throw tomohawks and grenades at him these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Just had a few games of sticks and stones there and I hate to admit it but Shoveltooth was right, that game is pure fun. Quick paced and frantic. I shall be visiting that mode again! Thanks Shoveltooth!
    cat.cats.funny.pussy.black.white.yellow.picture.pictures.lol.cute.fat.list.pics.kitty.kitten.kitties.sleep.lovely.fun.lolcat.computer.food.dogs.prt.pets.toys.kitty.kitten494.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

It won't catch on... our daily abuse towards Shoveltooth has become part of our routines...
    I get up in the morning, brush my teeth, put on a pot of coffee, feed the dogs the the kitten, log on to boards, grab a mug of the coffee, abuse Shoveltooth, get showered and dressed, have breakfast, abuse Shovelhead more... and so on for the rest of the day... I'm pretty much sure that everyone else has a similar format... ;)

im afraid that i give two cases of abuse in the morning with my coffee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

garv123 wrote: »
    this thread could do with abit of a cleaning up when shes on next :D
    Like herself

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Like herself

lol!

I feel that I should take it upon myself the set up The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Shoveltooth (I.S.P.C.S). The society’s role is to respond to allegations of cruelty, neglect and abuse of shoveltooth. As it is apartment from this forum, cases of abuse are quiet high

If you would like to make a donation to this commendable charity, please make payments to Ravage1616. All donations will go to establish a save and friendly environment for shoveltooth. Where he can enjoy Red Faction Guerrilla in peace and in the comfort of knowing he will not be mentally or physically abused.

Thank you,

Ravage
    Shoveltooth for life, not just for Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Shoveltooth for life, not just for Christmas
    shoveltooth is a tool in life and at christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Turns out she reads this, hopefully hasn't figured these spoilers out yet ;) If she has... have I mentioned how extremely hot my girlfriend is?
    you have
    the clan thanks you for the private mail pics!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

:Dscreenshot_2047e45c9aaa5e43142ef4fa752ba47b_375635320828.jpg

and.... screenshot_2047e45c9aaa5e43142ef4fa752ba47b_378849009660.jpg

Apologies to a new clan member who I mistakenly thought was a randomer in the private match and proceeded to teamkill.
    What happened in the wager matches stays in the wager matches

Shoveltooth next time your online go to my playercard and look at the video "shoveltooth humiliated".

The IRL trailer

I like the Matrix effect at the end.

BTW... Simon... you are the bane of my life in BO. **** me, you're good. I'd barely get my gun up before I have a bullet where my brain used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Had some good Clan wager matches last night, well I think I did every few seconds someone would be cursing me:D:D:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Shoveltooth next time your online go to my playercard and look at the video "shoveltooth humiliated".

What a Sh1twanker!:D

cycocycle wrote: »
    What a Sh1twanker!:D

Couldn't stop laughing at that.:D:D:D

Sticks and Stones + Shovelt00th = below

screenshot_2047e45c9aaa5e43142ef4fa752ba47b_387894091772.jpg

screenshot_2047e45c9aaa5e43142ef4fa752ba47b_387984596988.jpg

• Advertisement

As soon as I figure out how to post screenshots, I will get you all

As soon as I figure out how to post screenshots, I will get you all

*tomahawks shoveltooth in the back*

*steals his mince pies*

P.S.: You'll like this

People seem to be confused with the money you recieve in Black ops it is not real. Mr Peanut Butter was boasting that he had 6400 all the time and in the wager matches someone wouldn't double down heck later even Lindsay invited the randomer into the party to tell him to double down and he did. Loving the tomahawk. Sorry Royal.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

People seem to be confused with the money you recieve in Black ops it is not real...in the wager matches someone wouldn't double down...

That someone would be me. I refuse to double down. I don't gamble and the wager matches are a struggle to my moral conscience. So if I start to double down where would it end. I could become a virtual gambleholic which in turn could lead me towards virtual alcoholism fueling my need to visit virtual prostitutes. I don't want to be like shoveltooth!

I could become a virtual gambleholic which in turn could lead me towards virtual alcoholism fueling my need to visit virtual prostitutes. I don't want to be like shoveltooth!

Shoveltooth doesn't need a virtual Prostitute anymore he just uses the cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

did cyco knife himself to commit suicide?:L:L

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

garv123 wrote: »

did cyco knife himself to commit suicide?:L:L

It says Mistakes were made. Cant we just leave it at that!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYEmP8s4ZhARiUamyrrXfcuZF69-WME7X7t14UXxvssc0jvSeZ7DdQzwYK

shoveltooths cat?:confused::rolleyes:

Anyone know how to embed a youtube video properly ?

• Advertisement

Anyone know how to embed a youtube video properly ?

Like this :
    [PHP][/PHP]
    Just put the YouTube id in the middle, not the entire url.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement