Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Double down me balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Double down me balls!
    Sure only garv would accept them but he doesn't have the game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Double down me balls!

Don't give him ideas or you will be starring in one of his videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

I was wondering how I managed to kill Cableguy here.

• Advertisement

I was wondering how I managed to kill Cableguy here.

Yes was wondering that myself.
    Anyway that deserves a tomahawk to the back when you have 18 kills in a sticks and stone match.

There was a few incidents of Double humiliation lastnight. Me and Cyco. Me and Shovel and me and Izabard

These vid clips/screen shots are pretty cool... keep 'em coming.

Here's one (kendragon dies after a crossbow bolt in cableguys head):

shovelt00th has a pretty cool one too: dives over an outside stairs in Nuke Town, tomahawk-ing cableguy on his way down. He hasn't uploaded it yet, so you'll need to view it in Black Ops. Have a look at 'Valkyrie Fail' on mine too.

I'll see if I can vidcap some of the longer video clips - won't need to wait ~4 hours for Call of Duty to YouTube it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

how do ya do this??do ya have to register or whats the story

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    These vid clips/screen shots are pretty cool... keep 'em coming.

Here's one (kendragon dies after a crossbow bolt in cableguys head):

Hmm wonder if I have any clips that involve Unlce Wil seeing as it's lets show Cableguy dying in Black ops.

naughto wrote: »
    how do ya do this??do ya have to register or whats the story
    Register at http://www.callofduty.com
    It will give you the option to link with your live account
    It will also let you link your youtube account

In theatre mode in C.O.D. create a clip under 30's
    Render that clip which will upload it to your C.O.D. account and to your youtube account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

are wager matches alone worth buying the game for?
    this is the only thing that looked good from the start for me.
    the clips ye post look pretty cool too. still if i do decide to pick it up it will prob be round xmas when ive 6 weeks off:D

so is it worth it just for wager matches alone?

garv123 wrote: »
    are wager matches alone worth buying the game for?
    this is the only thing that looked good from the start for me.
    the clips ye post look pretty cool too. still if i do decide to pick it up it will prob be round xmas when ive 6 weeks off:D

Wager matches are good fun but I can't recommend you buying the game for this reason alone. They are exciting and frantic as they come in short bursts but I could see them becoming quite tedious if this was the only mode you played. They are a great distraction from death match and other in depth modes but no more in my opinion.

garv123 wrote: »

Oh yeah.

The feeling you get when you Tomahawk someone with three seconds to go and they end up with nothing and you get money is Brill ( can use other words but probably get banned) especially when they get 18 kills in the game and you had 6.

Wager matches are good fun but I can't recommend you buying the game for this reason alone. They are exciting and frantic as they come in short bursts but I could see them becoming quite tedious if this was the only mode you played. They are a great distraction from death match and other in depth modes but no more in my opinion.

id prob play search and destroy with it too. games with objectives in them are always better than just kill kill kill

Oh yeah.

The feeling you get when you Tomahawk someone with three seconds to go and they end up with nothing and you get money is Brill ( can use other words but probably get banned) especially when they get 18 kills in the game and you had 6.

I still can't forgive you for that!
    137238615_b14526c61e.jpg

I still can't forgive you for that!
    137238615_b14526c61e.jpg

thats how shoveltooths cat looks after its been traumatized by him

Register at http://www.callofduty.com
    It will give you the option to link with your live account
    It will also let you link your youtube account

In theatre mode in C.O.D. create a clip under 30's
    Render that clip which will upload it to your C.O.D. account and to your youtube account.
    It never gave me the prompt to link gamertag account wizzy :(

Hmm wonder if I have any clips that involve Unlce Wil seeing as it's lets show Cableguy dying in Black ops.

In my defence... kendragon killed you... I killed him... you owe me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Finally got my account linked up. So here's a flukiest tomahawk kill ever, I laughed so hard when this happened. Hopefully it'll be clear enough to make out that the guy never appeared on my screen. He was running past the balcony, on his way to the stairs!!!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

screenshot.54d10030cc86b1b9e41e2511b123e0b2.455266649637_med.jpg

Hey Shovel where's the one you made a point of showing us yesterday is there a reason you haven't posted it........

Played a few team death matches earlier and couldn't get into it at all. Signature Picture related. We reached a new low point!
    pinksock.th.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Played a few team death matches earlier and couldn't get into it at all. Signature related. We reached a new low point!

WTF!!

Played a few team death matches earlier and couldn't get into it at all. Signature related. We reached a new low point!
    Signature reported :mad:
    In other news:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNUho-bvoZTvJynPAFCyEABc0fUdnUxzt-p8IFaElswwSfTO5GPA

It was Shoveltooth wasn't it ( and that's all I want to know)

I had no involvement in that discussion. I stumbled into that party chat midway and promptly left in disgust

I had no involvement in that discussion. I stumbled into that party chat midway and promptly left in disgust

You left a chat, that I don't believe.
    More like you were kicked out

• Advertisement

In his defence he stumbled into it. We had gone too far at that point, too far. We couldn't help it. I wish I could forget but I can't. I feel damaged, broken. Life has no meaning any more. I need to sit in a darkened room and listen to Bruce Springteen's the River, maybe that will remind me of what human emotion is. Maybe I can recover some sense of normality. Don't judge us, you weren't there. God forgive us.
    cure-depression.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement