Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    All hail the Leader!

Feck that he will have us using his player emblem and even if my dog threw up it would look better than that.

Feck that he will have us using his player emblem and even if my dog threw up it would look better than that.

If I threw up, my dog ate it, and then he threw that up... even it would look better.

It's like a retarded snowman or a Rorschach Test.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Haters be hatin'

Haters be hatin'

With these comments and that player emblem people would assume you are about four years old.

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    Leader of the IRL clan
    All hail the Leader!

This got me thinking... you never see Ravage and shovelt00th online at the same time...
    :D

• Advertisement

With these comments and that player emblem people would assume you are about four years old.
    I stand by my previous statement and would echo it here also in response to your criticism
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgPog9u2JaoUdNmiaqs2bYCh_ecpJhEyAK7g6CwQCorN02DW5w

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    It's like a retarded snowman or a Rorschach Test.

It's more snowman to even suggest it's a Rorschach test would mean admitting he has some intelligence ( to at least know what a Rorschach test is ) and that goes against everything we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Leader of the IRL clan

this cant be... in two games i think i revived you more times than i got kills... and i got around 10 kills in each game...

Korvanica wrote: »
    this cant be... in two games i think i revived you more times than i got kills... and i got around 10 kills in each game...
    My need for reviving spurred you to kill many of our foes.
    I was your catalyst to those kills.
    Hurray for me

Korvanica wrote: »

This will happens a lot last night every few seconds a message would pop up saying Shoveltooth needs to be revived did it once or twice and then said feck that your on your own

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

This got me thinking... you never see Ravage and shovelt00th online at the same time...
    :D

It's true, I am Batman........ I mean Shoveltooth!

More random clips:

First one, izambard(?) gets crossbowed in the ass

Second one, shovelt00th knifes Simon, then starts teabagging him. I knife shovelt00th, and Simon repays me with another knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cusackd

Looking to join up lads cusackBOOM

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

cusackd wrote: »
    Looking to join up lads cusackBOOM
    Story lad, all we ask is that you add a few of us (stops the clogging up of friends lists with people that don't play) and then join in when we are playing. There is a list of active members a few pages back. Be prepared for a lot of banter and slagging!

online now buddy just adding now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

cusackd wrote: »
    online now buddy just adding now

Well, that answers that question we were asking each other earlier...

"Who's this cusak dude, he's just sent me a request?"
    "Me too!"
    "Me too!"
    "Yeah, me as well!"
    "No, idea... probably some lonely randomer..."
    "You'd think he'd at least send a message too letting me know who he is!"

Welcome to the clan, lonely random guy ;)

PS. make sure to use the IRL tags so everyone recognizes you... otherwise Shoveltooth's likely to teamkill you... he's very territorial... also has extreme separation anxiety (when we're playing games he hasn't got)... not too mention megalomanical tendencies... delusions of grandeur... recently he's started molesting helpless felines, no idea what that's called... anyway... welcome to the clan, I hope you fit right in ;)

haha i figured thats what happened in now, now to try get in to a poxy game

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

welcome to the clan, I hope you fit right in ;)

For your own sake you should hope you don,t fit in with the crowd of team killing ,cat fondling reprobates that masquerade as a "clan". It really is like "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" with this lot at times.:D

cycocycle wrote: »
    For your own sake you should hope you don,t fit in with the crowd of team killing ,cat fondling reprobates that masquerade as a "clan". It really is like "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" with this lot at times.:D
    With Lindsay as Nurse Ratched

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Some very good games. last night. Pity I had to leave "early"...

Sticks & Stones is just pure win. Gets very tense near the end, when you're coming first, with tomahawks flying all over.

shovelt00th got me good. The prick.

Sticks & Stones is just pure win. Gets very tense near the end, when you're coming first, with tomahawks flying all over.

Tell me about it!!! Was leading two games all the way to within the count down buzzer and got tomahawked to come last each time! The last time it happened, I went and hid under a stairs so nobody could get a decent tomahawk shot on me... forgot Simon"Groper" was playing... need I say more... I'm sure he was an apache in a previous life :(

If you look closely, you'll see he has a cat stuffed down his pants, the sick bastard! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Simon last night:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbi-0VTdojqUn8k74rAD05tsTfc_58fGVNNJtucO7u7HCzXiWKLA

Anyone else see the glitch where the same playcard is used for different kills but the emblem and name beside is accurate?

Den Kirson added some more details on the weapon stats and perk details since I last posted this...

http://denkirson.xanga.com/735016527/black-ops/

• Advertisement

Garv displaying awesome situational awareness...

He even had the audacity to accuse me of knowingly shooting through him at the enemy player... I want an official apology from you, Garv!!!

I believe he just gave up the will to live! :D

If the captions don't come out on the clip, just go to the youtube site to watch it instead

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement