Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

That is quality, brilliant video.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Tamahok stuck on the window sill.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Some hilarious and epic moments last night failsafes pilot wtf impression was comedy gold

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Some hilarious and epic moments last night failsafes pilot wtf impression was comedy gold

Think I'll upload that clip with a few captions on it, was very funny looking down at you from the pilots point of view on the killcam.

EDIT: Couldn't get the kill cam but you'll get the idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

i i apologize to anyone (not moose) who was in that party lastnight:(
    it wasnt my fault:( the lads managed to find their way into the party whilst playing guitar hero and decided to sing along for ye ater some non alcoholic beverages:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    only saw they were even in a party when "kicked from party" popped up on the screen3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    it wasnt my fault:( the lads managed to find their way into the party whilst playing guitar here and decided to sing along for ye ater some non alcoholic beverages:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    only saw they were even in a party when "kicked from party" popped up on the screen3

Garv, I don't think I was on at the time that happened. Why not me, anyway? Are you still sulking because you used me as a vessel for your suicide?

On the subject of team killing, I apologize for my ridiculous amount of team killing last night! Especially to cableguy, who seemed to bare the brunt of most of it. I had just prestieged and only had the default MP5 class to use, although I did put rapid fire on it with lightweight and marathon. Problem was I ran around everywhere and often shot my team mates before their name appeared above them... at least that's my excuse*

*I looked back over the clips of my two bans. Hands up, I completely deserved the bans, poor performance on my behalf.

it wasnt my fault:( the lads managed to find their way into the party whilst playing guitar here and decided to sing along for ye ater some non alcoholic beverages:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    They are legends :rolleyes:

They are legends :rolleyes:

not knowing the words to "what ive done" so instead singing the colors on the screen to the beat of the song?

greeeeen reddddd greeeen reddddd yelloowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww greeeen greeen red red yelloww greeennnnnnnnnnnnn bla and so in long with the song :D:D god guitar hero rocks when your drunk :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

On the subject of team killing, I apologize for my ridiculous amount of team killing last night! Especially to cableguy, who seemed to bare the brunt of most of it. I had just prestieged and only had the default MP5 class to use, although I did put rapid fire on it with lightweight and marathon. Problem was I ran around everywhere and often shot my team mates before their name appeared above them... at least that's my excuse*

Actually I thought that it was because I couldn't join the party what with eight in it already.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

There was without a shadow of a doubt an insane amount of teamkilling, it came to a point where I was hiding from everyone never mind just the enemy. Simon would fly round a corner and the tommahawk would just bounce to you're right followed by cackles of, "Ohh Ohh Ohhhhhh that was close".

Next you would just see a hail of bullets comming round the corner so I would say, "Whoever is at building 3 (firing range) comming round the corner ease up I'm......(Bang bang bang bang bang bang).......dead....thanks moose"

Or Cus Cus, our newest member, "Ahh Lindsay come round the corner and give us a hand two guys here" I walk round the corner pretty lazily knowing from the map the position of the enemys cus is refering to when, (KNIFED) oh ****, hahhahaha, sorry Lindsay".

Finally Raze and Izam, both serial nade' offenders, I'll start the map, maybe 3 minutes in I hear the fimilar rolling of the frag or the beep beeeep beeeeeeep of the semtex and BOOM, cheers teammates, TK'd again.

Although my favourite was Shoveltooth.
    I'm using the chopper gunner that Raze kindly donated and I'm milling the team, easy points when I TK'd shovel and he starts, "Ah for f,Uck sake Lindsay of all the people on the map, why....blah blah blah"

More times tonight I hope lads, and congrats to all the people that presitged over the past few days. Our clan is starting to look pretty fearsome when we join a match together.

@Garv

For ages a few off us where sitting listening saying, "What the fu,ck is that noise?"
    Is that Garv singing..........he's doing something alright................now then, how do we kick him."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

This fella got fairly pissed off that this was in the final killcam. Got a message from him saying "I will dance on your grave". He got tomahawked many more times later for that and eventually left the game.:rolleyes:

Also got a message later from some randomer calling us the "camperclan"

@Garv

For ages a few off us where sitting listening saying, "What the fu,ck is that noise?"
    Is that Garv singing..........he's doing something alright................now then, how do we kick him."

hahah god no you'll never hear me singing.
    ha yeah when the party kicked me was the first i knew about it. tank god twas guitar hero and not kinect :rolleyes:

i joined shoveltooth squad on battlefield before and he didnt notice and he was there singing away to himself with the mic on:eek:. a quick " shut the fcuk up" notified him about my presence.

i was team killed alot the weekend too. simon grubber killed me twice with the remote controll car. and then of course moose viciously killing me to get the kill;)

This fella got fairly pissed off that this was in the final killcam. Got a message from him saying "I will dance on your grave". He got tomahawked many more times later for that and eventually left the game

As I said last night I'd have been p1ssed off as well if I were the final killed and died from a tomahawk to the hand. Though seen as how I was on your side it was a great kill, cant believe someone thought it was a tomahawk to the head

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

As I said last night I'd have been p1ssed off as well if I were the final killed and died from a tomahawk to the hand. Though seen as how I was on your side it was a great kill, cant believe someone thought it was a tomahawk to the head

to the eye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 EamoQ14

Well lads, how old do ya have to be? My GT is: EamoQ14. Thanks.

EamoQ14 wrote: »
    I think Moose has a policy of ''don't ask don't tell'' in terms of age :p
    Jokes aside, we don't particularly care as long as you don't speak like the average cod player specimen with a mic found in the lobbies screaming their their little racist hearts out.
    The party chat banter can be coarse at first to newbies but you get used to it .
    Exit immediately if the mlindsay215 is in the party and talks about his job otherwise you'll lose your appettite for food and/or life forever.
    Add a couple of us and join our session in progress when we're on.
    Most of the clan people playing BO are listed in the battlefield leaderboard link in my signature other than garv 123 who is a poor student & singer

EamoQ14 wrote: »

mature no age limits. this crowd love going around screaming abuse at people and calling everyone noobs and mocking mothers of other random players so feel free to join in and try and be the loudest you possibly can.*

the opposite of above with exception for the noob bit

mature no age limits. this crowd love going around screaming abuse at people and calling everyone noobs and mocking mothers of other random players so feel free to join in and try and be the loudest you possibly can.*

the opposite of above with exception for the noob bit
    If you're not gonna buy the game garv, go away n00b :D

If you're not gonna buy the game garv, go away n00b :D

im still wondering will i pick it up when im off for the month over xmas. it would be a good crack for a month but not a long term game.
    or will Vietnam be out by then?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

im still wondering will i pick it up when im off for the month over xmas. it would be a good crack for a month but not a long term game.
    or will Vietnam be out by then?

We will all have moved on to Dance Central on Kinect by then!

• Advertisement

cycocycle wrote: »
    We will all have moved on to Dance Central on Kinect by then!

im robbing ur guitar. it supplied hours of fun til 4 o clock this morning.(even when the xbox was off it was still been played)

im robbing ur guitar. it supplied hours of fun til 4 o clock this morning.(even when the xbox was off it was still been played)
    Hope ya cleaned it out after it was gangbanged ;)

Hope ya cleaned it out after it was gangbanged ;)

where could you possibly fit anything into a guitar hero guitar?

since all this cat business started with you you've become rather sick minded:pac::pac:
    and dunworths young ears arent used to that kind of foul talk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

where could you possibly fit anything into a guitar hero guitar?

since all this cat business started with you you've become rather sick minded:pac::pac:
    and dunworths young ears arent used to that kind of foul talk

yes your right i'm not like you, i'm not used to sick minded people

I was wondering why people had different clan tag colours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

It works. I'd say it'll be fixed in the next patch though

And how many did you report before you saw this.

I even remember you telling everybody in the party yesterday to report them.

And how many did you report before you saw this.

I even remember you telling everybody in the party yesterday to report them.
    I did not know before. Now I have green tags and all is well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 AlphaBeagle

Oh oh oh I want to be green too ! thank you Shovel..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I did not know before. Now I have green tags and all is well

I also found out today that your killstreak carries over from one round to the next. So all those "glitchers" that you reported for having choppers early in the round were probably blameless also.:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement