Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

:o

Was running around like a headless chicken trying to get my flamethrower kills up, and then with about 3 minutes left realised I was playing with you guys.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Peracto paulo

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    These are actually quite good tips... so thanks from me aswell!

Anyway, last night got a 0-16 (yes, that's the right way around) on Summit :eek:. Good God that was bad. I should make a montage of my 16 deaths. People can learn a lot about how *not* to play :D

alright mlindsay thats a pretty shocking return, im currently trying to keep my KD over 1... its 1.02 @ the minute! wont last much longer. i can kinda see where your coming from with that bad score i turned on last night- team deathmatch got a 17-6 and 20-3 THEN!!!!! the next 5 games i was running a 0-5, 0-7 0-4 0-8 before i could nail a kill- i think alot of the games gotta do with confidence, the ppl that bounce around firing abuse down the mike generally do well where as i get nailed four feet from my spawn! loving the game- though the recoil is wicked good, hate-love relationship! trying to compromise getting as many bullets into him as possible without the gun kicking L-R or UP!
    im on this thing to try and get involved with a clan so if anyone is recruiting, looking for a team player (spy plane ahoy!!) give a add with a ref: of boards.ie gamertag is

Peracto Paul

nade ya later

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

right iv added a few of those names anyway so hopefully i should be around tonight for a few games, just need to get up to level 19 to unlock the hardcore games, should be done this afternoon
    You can join our session in progress if you can't wait for hardcore mode.
    I started playing hardcore from day 1 doing that. Softcore is nearly unplayable once you're used to hardcore, same as bc2

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Is there any way we can put the list of current active clan members in a post where it can be seen easily. This issue comes up regularly. We generally do not add new members as in a lot of cases they do not stick around and move on to the next game. Its not snobbery on our part but I know in my own case I,m constantly clearing out my friends list of people who have played for a night or two and then disappeared. Maybe we could resurrect the boards.ie gamertag and let someone administer that and it could become a single point to go to add clan members. Other than that Royal could amend his OP to tell potential members to check out any gamertags in peoples sigs and to add those that post regularly. After a couple of days gaming you will have encountered the majority of regulars and added them.(And been team killed. A lot. By Moose.)

cycocycle wrote: »
    Is there any way we can put the list of current active clan members in a post where it can be seen easily. This issue comes up regularly. We generally do not add new members as in a lot of cases they do not stick around and move on to the next game. Its not snobbery on our part but I know in my own case I,m constantly clearing out my friends list of people who have played for a night or two and then disappeared. Maybe we could resurrect the boards.ie gamertag and let someone administer that and it could become a single point to go to add clan members. Other than that Royal could amend his OP to tell potential members to check out any gamertags in peoples sigs and to add those that post regularly. After a couple of days gaming you will have encountered the majority of regulars and added them.(And been team killed. A lot. By Moose.)
    Garv should be excluded from the list as he's too cheap to buy the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Hey Irish, can we rename the clan the IMF clan? Just a thought I had since this country is going under fast.

...im on this thing to try and get involved with a clan so if anyone is recruiting, looking for a team player (spy plane ahoy!!) give a add with a ref: of boards.ie gamertag is

Peracto Paul

nade ya later
    Story lad, all we ask is that you add us (for reasons stated in cyco's post) and join in when ever we are playing. There is a list of regulars a few pages back)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Hey Irish, can we rename the clan the IMF clan? Just a thought I had since this country is going under fast.

NO!

Care bear clan please!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

alright mlindsay thats a pretty shocking return, im currently trying to keep my KD over 1... its 1.02 @ the minute! wont last much longer. i can kinda see where your coming from with that bad score i turned on last night- team deathmatch got a 17-6 and 20-3 THEN!!!!! the next 5 games i was running a 0-5, 0-7 0-4 0-8 before i could nail a kill- i think alot of the games gotta do with confidence, the ppl that bounce around firing abuse down the mike generally do well where as i get nailed four feet from my spawn! loving the game- though the recoil is wicked good, hate-love relationship! trying to compromise getting as many bullets into him as possible without the gun kicking L-R or UP!
    im on this thing to try and get involved with a clan so if anyone is recruiting, looking for a team player (spy plane ahoy!!) give a add with a ref: of boards.ie gamertag is

Peracto Paul

nade ya later
    Psssst that's not lindsay........

right iv added a few of those names anyway so hopefully i should be around tonight for a few games, just need to get up to level 19 to unlock the hardcore games, should be done this afternoon
    no need mate, come to party, ask for an invite. Once someones in a hardcore game anyone can be in, as seen by the non prestieged level 5's that make an appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I agree with Shoveltooth, so its a big NO.

After the budget am more than likely going to be emigrating to North Korea. Am not sure if xbox live is available there though, but they do have a better economy. I read somewhere that the finance minister in North Korea got fired last year for making a mess of the North Korean economy, and when I say fired I mean shot by firing squad.

cycocycle wrote: »

I've put a list of the regular IRL clan members in my sig so its easily found.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Good idea... I'll do the same

After the budget am more than likely going to be emigrating to North Korea. Am not sure if xbox live is available there though, but they do have a better economy. I read somewhere that the finance minister in North Korea got fired last year for making a mess of the North Korean economy, and when I say fired I mean shot by firing squad.
    Does it have to be a firing squad?? I can go to the gun safe and take out the rifle? And by minister of finance can we make it anyone with the title minister/td/taesoich?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Does it have to be a firing squad?? I can go to the gun safe and take out the rifle? And by minister of finance can we make it anyone with the title minister/td/taesoich?

Well, if we're going to be that non-specific, can I use a stick with some rusty nails in it? I'd prefer do it up close and very personal ;)

Well, if we're going to be that non-specific, can I use a stick with some rusty nails in it? I'd prefer do it up close and very personal ;)
    Awaits hurl jokes from garv/cyco

Enjoyed the games today lads, hardcore ctf is unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Sorry for putting my name down and not been able to play with any of yet.
    But did I hear hardcore ctf? CLASS!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Sorry for putting my name down and not been able to play with any of yet.
    But did I hear hardcore ctf? CLASS!

Yes Sir and your missing out. On a seperate note. Third prestige huah.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

so we will have to have or own gereral election if royal goes over to the koreans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Yes Sir and your missing out. On a seperate note. Third prestige huah.

Ya I have been unbelievably busy this week and last.I'll get on tonight maybe, don't ye worry!

Hardcore capture the flag is indeed epic. Although I liked team death match, I'm not overly impressed with this mode in any first person shooter. Some good games earlier, when team work was applied!

Fairly sure I got called a little fúcker a few times when I was playing against ye today :P

It was funny being in the party and being against ye, got to hear the reaction every time I got one of ye :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

My load out is very simple.

The Galil with a suppressor for the larger maps and the AUG with dual mags for the smaller maps like Summit, Nuketown and Firing range. I only use iron sights with both of them. I use the Draganov for Array which is the only map I snipe on.

I have the Python as my secondary and use the Frag, Flashbang and Claymore. I use the Decoy on Array when sniping. My perks would be Ghost, Hardened and Ninja. I replace Hardened with Scout when sniping on Array.

I think using Ghost and Ninja is a no brainer as you will always have an advantage on your enemy if he doesnt know where you are.

I'll be sticking with this load out through most of the game until I get the Commando again and use it with the Reflex sight with the same equipment and perks as above.

Two things I will never use is Dual wielding guns and second chance. People running around the map dolphin diving with dual wielding smg's belong in a John Woo movie (points finger in Shoveltooths general direction)

naughto wrote: »

Looks like I will be watching this tonight with my "tea and toast" :rolleyes:

Shovelt00th not shoveltooth :rolleyes:
    Noone knows the mystery of those special little 0's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Noone knows the mystery of those special little 0's
    No one cares!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement