Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Had a few good games today mainly with moose and tooth on hardcore ctf. Looking forward to the weekend and finally prestiging!

Had a few good games today mainly with moose and tooth on hardcore ctf. Looking forward to the weekend and finally prestiging!

Looking forward to the weekend and actually getting to play for a decent stretch with everyone. Unless I have to work tomorrow morning. :mad: Having to leave at ~11pm each night blows.

Came across this brilliant dolphin dive:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Had some good games my self, started using the mac11 with rapid fire was just unreal! Double and triple kills galore! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Peracto paulo

playing hardcore CTF last night,was tracking a baddy behind a building so i chucked a nade, came around the corner to see it kill two teamates-one guy in last stand the other reviving...well im not carrying any baggage leave the injured!!! :p
    looking forward to the weekend to play,
    my only concern is the psychological impact of doing no study... sunday night im gonna be 1 guilty boy!

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Looking forward to the weekend and actually getting to play for a decent stretch with everyone. Unless I have to work tomorrow morning. :mad: Having to leave at ~11pm each night blows.

Came across this brilliant dolphin dive:

If he had used Lightweight Pro and actually fired his gun that might have looked awesome! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    If he had used Lightweight Pro and actually fired his gun that might have looked awesome! :cool:
    Can't fire the gun during the dive though!

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    Had some good games my self, started using the mac11 with rapid fire was just unreal! Double and triple kills galore! :p

I was wondering what gun you were using*. Must give it a shot.

* raping people with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

playing hardcore CTF last night,was tracking a baddy behind a building so i chucked a nade, came around the corner to see it kill two teamates-one guy in last stand the other reviving...well im not carrying any baggage leave the injured!!! :p
    looking forward to the weekend to play,
    my only concern is the psychological impact of doing no study... sunday night im gonna be 1 guilty boy!
    i owe you for that actually

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Can't fire the gun during the dive though!

Lucky I didn't try that out then! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Just to let you know lads, there "was" double XP suppose to happen this weekend but a statement was released today,

[Xbox’s Community Manager Greame “Acey Bongos” Boyd has just sent out a Tweet saying that there has been a mistake on Microsoft’s part and they have managed to get the dates mixed up. So, sorry to disappoint but the double XP weekend will NOT be taking place this weekend (26-28th November), but will “happen in the future”.]

However, christmas time we are getting 4-7 days Double XP on the week of christmas.

Just if anyones interested. I'm personally relieved, I finish on-call today and start back in the hospital tomorrow, ah well :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Just if anyones interested. I'm personally relieved, I finish on-call today and start back in the hospital tomorrow, ah well :(.

Yes, time to over throw the leader :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

You can over throw my leadership during the Toy Show tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Can ye change my name in the sig to the correct shovelt00th.

I Really cannot believe that you posted that emblem on the show your emblem on the COD forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Just finished my first run through of the single player. Did it on hardcore, quite challenging without being ridiculously hard. Enjoyed it but I didn't have the same wow factor that I got with MoH's single player, funnily enough. Although it took me twice as long to complete this campaign.

Yet, I have no great urge to play through it again, whereas with MoH, I immediately did a second playthrough before trading it back in. In saying that, I still really like the multiplayer after a couple of weeks, which is more than I can say for MoH's multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I Really cannot believe that you posted that emblem on the show your emblem on the COD forum.

Thats after giving me a good chuckle. I went over and thanked his post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Thats after giving me a good chuckle. I went over and thanked his post :D

Now he will think you like it. I won't mind that he posted but also in his sig is the IRL Boards Clan leaderboard which will make the clan a laughing stock and everybody will think the clan is made up of eight year old..... I'll be back on tomorrow for some reason I want to kill shoveltooth again and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

Thanks for the ctf games tonight, good laugh, sorry I can't join in on the banter but headset is long broken and also sorry to the person who's ear I nearly took off with a tomahawk on launch at one stage, kinda forgot about the hardcore aspect.
    GT:jwallace007

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Only the best of the best are showcased there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

u should be posting in the mental illness section so.

i watched attack of dafar the last day moose man it tough going,its unreal how stuff like that can happen.

on another note can any one tell me how to check when you xbox live sub is up for renewal,i think mines up soon
    and i done want to run out over the xmass.i dont have it linked to my credit card either

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

naughto wrote: »
    u should be posting in the mental illness section so

its not very fair comparing mentally ill people to the likes of shoveltooth

• Advertisement

u should be posting in the mental illness section so.

i watched attack of dafar the last day moose man it tough going,its unreal how stuff like that can happen.

on another note can any one tell me how to check when you xbox live sub is up for renewal,i think mines up soon
    and i done want to run out over the xmass.i dont have it linked to my credit card either
    They'll send you an email an month before expiration with the expiration date included in the email

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Hell of a movie, alright... and definitely a tough one to watch... by hey, that stuff goes on... Now, enjoy the post-cinematic trauma over the next few days as you get flashbacks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Had to head off unexpectedly, will be on again tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

That is awesome.

I love firing range for every game mode, great map.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Cablegrinch is out to ruin christmas and BO for everyone :mad:
    Shovelt00th(1) may never recover from the torrent of abuse aimed at his 12 year old self :(

Best. Clip. Ever.

lucky sod

Have to wonder... in the list of regular IRL members in various sigs... how come 'colinbfmv' is mentioned twice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

:( My interweb is fudged. Can't join parties and keep losing connection and oddly my emblem has been replaced with Royal's. I even went to my playercard and in the edit thingy it's still his one. Where did my awesome one go? Strange

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement