Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

EamoQ14 wrote: »
    No, I was talking about an Xbox Live party, but whatever floats yer boat...
    Earlier post.
    EamoQ14 wrote: »
    ...Just curious.

Hmmm, seems conflicting.

(If tabloid journalists can do it, so can I)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Brilliant. The only thing wrong with these videos is that the in party chat can't be heard. Raze's reaction I'm guessing was priceless!
    all I could do was laugh tbh and told them all to check it out in theatre mode!!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

bubbleking wrote: »
    cool no prob - I dont have a headset is that a prob?
    I didn't have a mic until a couple a weeks after joining the clan.
    Garv suggested I get one and haven't looked back since

We never actually spoke to garv about that did we. Garv you ****ing idiot.

garv123 wrote: »
    were you expecting it to be this good royal?

theres alotta time wasters who went posting and never bothered to play.
    the clan list is massive like and you still only have that group of 10 that plays.
    alot of them were battlefield for a week when it came out and then jumped back to mw2

few new genuine members now like shoveltooth and failsafe and 1 or 2 more who are on a good bit with us all. the numbers just keep growing.
    its boring alot of the time when your with no1 from the clan and playing with idiots.

oh and shoveltooth get a mic tongue.gif
    Originally posted 5th july 2010

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

royal will ya give garv you medal for telling shovel to get a mic.

I didn't have a mic until a couple a weeks after joining the clan.
    Garv suggested I get one and haven't looked back since

Not only did you get a microphone, you also got a sassy new attitude to go along with it.

1207846774833.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

This is the person shoveltooth purports to be. We all know it's a lie but hey who are we to judge. We all love you buddy even though some are loath to say it.

Don't go changing, to try and please me,
    You never let me down before,
    Don't imagine, you're too familiar,
    And I don't see you anymore.

I would not leave you, in times of trouble,
    We never could have come this far,
    I took the good times, I'll take the bad times,
    I'll take you just the way you are.

Not only did you get a microphone, you also got a sassy new attitude to go along with it.
    1207846774833.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg
    QUOTE]

I changed my playercard as people mistook it for a snowman and with Christmas season nearly upon us, more and more idiots would think the same.
    It is now a
    connacht flag
    Who expected that? ( barring the many people I told what I was thinking of changing my emblem to)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I changed my playercard as people mistook it for a snowman and with Christmas season nearly upon us, more and more idiots would think the same.
    It is now a
    connacht flag
    Who expected that? ( barring the many people I told what I was thinking of changing my emblem to)

I'm back, after my "internets" being down since early Saturday afternoon... supposedly a lightning bolt took out the base station (Karma for those "accidental" teamkills on Saturday morning! God works in mysterious ways!)... I'm looking forward to having a bash at some stage today.

Shoveltooth, why don't you put some effort into creating a shovel-toothed monster playercard?

Garv, you've a lot to answer for. Be careful when walking outside, God's in a funny mood and may just go all karmic on your ass! Probably get frostbite in your typing finger ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Had a few games this morning at 8 and the amount of French campers in TDM was almost unplayable. In one game I joined towards the end and it ended 2000- 2200. Talk about taking the p!ss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I changed my playercard as people mistook it for a snowman and with Christmas season nearly upon us, more and more

May I congratulate you on your new playercard it is so much better than the last. Now if you would just remove the old one from your signature we can all forget about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

we had some pretty good games lastnight LATE. good balanced teams and alot of the games went down to the wire and timed out.
    in one game i remember having 25 kills and coming second last:rolleyes:
    also tired to load video to show ye but it was about a 15 minute game and ittook forever to load and then said error. but long story short cableguy decided to dive out infront of my bullets 3 times in the one game.

then i had a napalm strike. lads right im calling it in over their flag. lindsay "yeah yeah go ahead"

garv 123 kicked. teamkilled lindsay :mad::mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Had a few games this morning at 8 and the amount of French campers in TDM was almost unplayable. In one game I joined towards the end and it ended 2000- 2200. Talk about taking the p!ss.

I read this in a fuzzy haze and the only words I first picked up where
    French campers in TDM, unplayable.

You needn't have said anything else.

[Conversation with French level 34 3rd Presitge]

Frenchman - Blah Blah Blah Blah mlindsay215

Me - Sorry what? You talkin' to me?

Frenchman - Blah blah blah lindsay blah blah blah...........hahahaha

Me - I don't speak french.....english......you speaken any english?......Anglias?

Frenchman - Hahahahahaha blah blah blah blah blah mlindsay

Me - Listen you fu!cking tosser, you're doing my head in with you stupid voice and you're stupid accent, do me and favour and jump off the effiel tower you tw"at.

Frenchman - You english Pig.

Me - You french fu!ck

[Frenchman has left the game]

I love conversing with our french friends.

I read this in a fuzzy haze and the only words I first picked up where

You needn't have said anything else.

[Conversation with French level 34 3rd Presitge]

Frenchman - Blah Blah Blah Blah mlindsay215

Me - Sorry what? You talkin' to me?

Frenchman - Blah blah blah lindsay blah blah blah...........hahahaha

Me - I don't speak french.....english......you speaken any english?......Anglias?

Frenchman - Hahahahahaha blah blah blah blah blah mlindsay

Me - Listen you fu!cking tosser, you're doing my head in with you stupid voice and you're stupid accent, do me and favour and jump off the effiel tower you tw"at.

Frenchman - You english Pig.

Me - You french fu!ck

[Frenchman has left the game]

I love conversing with our french friends.
    I love the ignorance on his part as you have a tri colour as your thingy and not a union jack!

I love the ignorance on his part as you have a tri colour as your thingy and not a union jack!

he secretly changes it to a union jack and his tags to ENG when we're not online. we all know he bows down to the queen really;)

he secretly changes it to a union jack and his tags to ENG when we're not online. we all know he bows down to the queen really;)
    It's called having a girlfriend garv, men do it occasionally in search of the holy grail...that she'll bring her hot friend to bed.

But don't worry, you're ugly, you'll never have a girlfriend so it won't be an issue for you!!

It's called having a girlfriend garv, men do it occasionally in search of the holy grail...that she'll bring her hot friend to bed.

But don't worry, you're ugly, you'll never have a girlfriend so it won't be an issue for you!!

comment reported, personal abuse:(

always taut it would be the murse commenting on other fellas looks though:P

comment reported, personal abuse:(

always taut it would be the murse commenting on other fellas looks though:P
    Pffft if you want personal abuse I can abuse you proper, though not like yer local priest. I'd not into that so don't get yer hopes up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

anyone online now? who do I befriend?

• Advertisement

anyone online now? who do I befriend?
    Yes, gt is izambard.

done :)

Pffft if you want personal abuse I can abuse you proper, though not like yer local priest. I'd not into that so don't get yer hopes up!

Lol havent said a word yet and the ugly sister i mean ugly student is having a dig. Dear oh dear. I acc think garv was maybe abused by a relative a male and nurse hence his apparent dislike. However garv im on to your hidden agenda and I wont let you be my b!tch and ride you like a retarded pony. Thats for izam ;) and sometimes my muisses.

that was fun - some of the lads in the house wanted to play so Il get back in after - I also sorted a headset :)

that was fun - some of the lads in the house wanted to play so Il get back in after - I also sorted a headset :)

You are Athboyace? A headset will make it infinitely more enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Downloading the Bad Company 2 Update so probably won't be playing tonight, since it's taking forever!

You where almost right moose.

23 minutes and 46 seconds to download, and I had the computer etc running, not sure this affects the internet speed as I was downloading data from the internet to the computer.

I won't be playing tonight I suspect, maybe tomorrow, when everyone has the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

Found a brilliant SMG combination last night that has got my kills up loads.

I'm almost averaging positive over the last few days :D

Its the AK74u with grip and rapid fire....

Really liking it...

You are Athboyace? A headset will make it infinitely more enjoyable.

Yeah thats me :)

Told you I wasnt great lads but with a bit of practice il get better :cool:

• Advertisement

Yeah thats me :)

Told you I wasnt great lads but with a bit of practice il get better :cool:

I'm always sh't, don't worry about it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement