Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I'm always sh't, don't worry about it!

Dear God... I just noticed the love heart between you and mLindsay in your signature...

You both are now officially banned from using the same foxhole... ever!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Dear God... I just noticed the love heart between you and mLindsay in your signature...

That's been there at least two days now I think. I'm happy to share it with the world!

bubbleking wrote: »
    Yeah thats me :)

Told you I wasnt great lads but with a bit of practice il get better :cool:

Hardcore takes a little getting used to (but far more rewarding). Wouldn't worry about it anyway; I'm consistently near the bottom of the board*. Once you're having a bit of craic, it's grand.

TBH, you won't get much better players than the clan. But be scared if you're on the other team.

* Because of... umm... lag. Yeah, that's right... lag. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Hardcore takes a little getting used to (but far more rewarding). Wouldn't worry about it anyway; I'm consistently near the bottom of the board*. Once you're having a bit of craic, it's grand.

TBH, you won't get much better players than the clan. But be scared if you're on the other team.

* Because of... umm... lag. Yeah, that's right... lag. ;)

I really enjoyed it - despite getting stick from my housemates for using the "gay headset" :o

I think I lag a bit though - like when I speak it takes about 1 second for my voice to come through is that normal?

Also was good craic when I ended up on the opposite team - flowerbed sniping FTW :pac:

I really enjoyed it - despite getting stick from my housemates for using the "gay headset" :o

I think I lag a bit though - like when I speak it takes about 1 second for my voice to come through is that normal?

Also was good craic when I ended up on the opposite team - flowerbed camping FTW :pac:

Fix'd.

Voice lag is normal enough. At least for me. As for the lag... what can you do, except take your game back a bit (longer range kills). Knifes in the back help too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

from what I hear they change what foxhole they go into everyday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Some idiot tried this last night

oh also lads if you're on the headset my name is Tony - just feels a bit weird referring to peoples GT after awhile - I have experience of this from people referring to my boards username as I used to play a good bit of poker.

* I dont mind you using my GT by the way I'll respond to either :)

Me getting killed by a camper and me killing him. This is going back over a week ago and was my first clip done. I know needs work but still

Before i even look i can tell that the camper is me and it's the thomohawk kill

• Advertisement

oh also lads if you're on the headset my name is Tony - just feels a bit weird referring to peoples GT after awhile - I have experience of this from people referring to my boards username as I used to play a good bit of poker.

* I dont mind you using my GT by the way I'll respond to either :)
    People have different opinions on it, mark is great cos it confuses shoveltooth.

I don't mind either way as mine is close to my name.

Note to certain members (Royal) It's pronounced razed as in rayzed not raaz

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Indeed the fabled "360 kill" is back from the dead MW2.

Also very nice tommahawk on the nooby camper Raze.

It seems to be the new thing, better than a random tommahawk kill is a 360 tommahawk kill. Watch now as simon runs spinning in circles launching his hawk before stating, "Where the f!ck did I throw it to this time?"

Also very nice tommahawk on the nooby camper Raze.

Have to give him credit it works for him think he had at least seven kills before I got him and it would help with our games of capture the flag which I am slowly getting into still cant play it all the time like some people.

Have to give him credit it works for him think he had at least seven kills before I got him and it would help with our games of capture the flag which I am slowly getting into still cant play it all the time like some people.
    It's like i said to garv, I lay in the one spot all match, it's yer job to stop me, also before that i took out 3 when they bum rushed the tunnel.

Won't get back on before friday. Grandparents are under the weather and I'm helping look after them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I cant say Raze for some reason. Anytime your on the other team I just call you "the camping #*@& anyway".

from my limited experience optimal tactics would suggest that camping is very very bad in death matches if you're playing against people who know what they're at.

Its pretty much essential in capture the flag

from my limited experience optimal tactics would suggest that camping is very very bad in death matches if you're playing against people who know what they're at.

Its pretty much essential in capture the flag
    It depends how good you are as a camper tbh. I've one or two main spots i always go to with one or 2 fall back spots. If I'm playing Jungle I know all i gotta do is lob a grenade up on the cliff and it's insta kill lindsay!

I think I'm a fairly successful camper once I've the fal in my hands. Anything else i just run around like a headless chicken

It depends how good you are as a camper tbh. I've one or two main spots i always go to with one or 2 fall back spots. If I'm playing Jungle I know all i gotta do is lob a grenade up on the cliff and it's insta kill lindsay!

I think I'm a fairly successful camper once I've the fal in my hands. Anything else i just run around like a headless chicken

I havnt unlocked the fal yet :(. I find that with certain maps I have my routes and if I stick to them I always seem to pick up a few kills by blind siding the oposition. In saying that it prob makes me very predictable.

Also does anybody have any advice for the Jungle? Im terrible at that map and always get destroyed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I havnt unlocked the fal yet :(. I find that with certain maps I have my routes and if I stick to them I always seem to pick up a few kills by blind siding the oposition. In saying that it prob makes me very predictable.

Also does anybody have any advice for the Jungle? Im terrible at that map and always get destroyed

dual welding with the scorpions :D i get aload of kills on that map with them

Stick to the outside of jungle until you get very used to the map otherwise you'll be milled out of it.

• Advertisement

yeah thats true I get sniped every 2 seconds and heres no real area to ake cover from the Heli attacks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

yeah thats true I get sniped every 2 seconds and heres no real area to ake cover from the Heli attacks

Ghost Pro is what you want! Hidden from choppers and radar... add a silencer and ninja pro (optional for no footsteps noise) and get in behind their lines :D

screw taking cover, bust out yer rpg.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

bigbadcon wrote: »
    Found a brilliant SMG combination last night that has got my kills up loads.

I'm almost averaging positive over the last few days :D

Its the AK74u with grip and rapid fire....

Really liking it...
    Walshy swears by the AK74u with grip and always seems to be in the top 3 scorers in ctf ......
    glitcher

Ghost Pro is what you want! Hidden from choppers and radar... add a silencer and ninja pro (optional for no footsteps noise) and get in behind their lines :D

yeah that might be a worthwhile class to set up alright. At the moment my default is hardened pro just because I love setting the Remote control car on some candy ass :pac:*

And I suck at getting kill streaks

yeah that might be a worthwhile class to set up alright. At the moment my default is hardened pro just because I love setting the Remote control car on some candy ass :pac:*

And I suck at getting kill streaks
    I think (could be wrong) that me, moose and mlindsays kill streaks don't start till the cobra.

Can be amazing when yer on the ball....devestating for you if yer not!

I think (could be wrong) that me, moose and mlindsays kill streaks don't start till the cobra.

Can be amazing when yer on the ball....devestating for you if yer not!

how many kills do you need for that?

with hardline it's 6, then chopper gunner at 8, then dogs at 10, thats my set up, I know mark uses cobra 7, chopper gunner 9 , attack helicopter 11, moose is cobra and chopper gunner(not positive about his third)

lol Iv a bit to go yet I have hardline but my biggest streak to date (2 days in fairness) has been 4 :o

• Advertisement

lol Iv a bit to go yet I have hardline but my biggest streak to date (2 days in fairness) has been 4 :o
    rock_camping_night-400x266.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement