Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Where I'm from, 9th November is the start of Human Season :D

Besides Royal, you shouldn't be too hard to spot, there's not that many big, yellow chickens hiding in corners to choose from. cluck cluckitidy cluck ;)

Here is some excellent multiplayer gameplay from Black Ops you will like Moose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIXVR0MCc7E

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Here is some excellent multiplayer gameplay from Black Ops you will like Moose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIXVR0MCc7E

If I catch you pointing a crossbow at me, I guarantee you won't get off this lightly! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Hi lads should be picking this up tuesday. i've added some from the list will add more.

xbl: Ramjaxed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Ye lining up together I gather :p
    Well we all live in kk, midnight launch, plus this way we can see who has more of your tags :P

Here is 2 photos of some of the IRL clan members. :D

• Advertisement

Well we all live in kk, midnight launch, plus this way we can see who has more of your tags :P

He's just pissed that, once again, he's left out of the loop! ;)

The first pic looks more like something out of Deliverence or Brokeback Mountain...

"Hmmmmm that moose has a pretty mouth........." :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Imagine my frustration when I realized I had not knifed Moose but some randomer :mad:

Imagine my frustration when I realized I had not knifed Moose but some randomer :mad:

Think about it this way Shoveltooth, it took 5 of us armed to the teeth to take down Moose and you took down some randomer with your bear hands.

Think about it this way Shoveltooth, it took 5 of us armed to the teeth to take down Moose and you took down some randomer with your bear hands.

It least he's not like Kev and tea-bagging my corpse! :o

• Advertisement

Here's a pic of one of my personalized attack dogs!

134055.jpg

He will be an 11 kill streak in Black Ops.

Am actually happy they have brought back the attack dogs for Black Ops. I always found it alot of fun dodging them in WaW.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

It least he's not like Kev and tea-bagging my corpse! :o
    i only did that only ounce as u killed me a sh1te load of times:D:D:D

naughto wrote: »
    i only did that only ounce as u killed me a sh1te load of times:D:D:D

What? You took a drug overdose due to getting pwn'd :D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Add me to the goddamn list.

Goddammit.........

Goddammit.........

134098.jpg

You're a mean, mean hateful little man.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Goddammit.........

Way to stick to your guns there.....................:D:D
    Over to you Shoveltooth!

I know, I shall however make up for it by killing many, many people.

I had a sneaky play on it in gamestop today and oh my god, it looks amazing.

I also ruffled through 25 beautiful copies, it was like being in gamers heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Goddammit.........
    [Embedded Image Removed]

• Advertisement

mLindsay,
    Can you post a little more detail about your thoughts of Black Ops after having a bash at it today? Thanks

I've promised I wouldn't say too much BUT, it's excellent, it's very cinematic, it's very detailed. The graphics are amazing the music is stunning the controls are easy to use.

I can see MP being unbelivably fast providing people don't camp round the map.

My only problem was diving, I can see a potential glitch comming up on the MP already to avoid bullets but we will see.

After playing it I had to get it for the single player but I know now after seeing the single player I will most definitly be going crazy on the MP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

I've promised I wouldn't say too much BUT, it's excellent, it's very cinematic, it's very detailed. The graphics are amazing the music is stunning the controls are easy to use.

My only problem was diving, I can see a potential glitch comming up on the MP already to avoid bullets but we will see.

After playing it I had to get it for the single player but I know now after seeing the single player I will most definitly be going crazy on the MP.

See this was my reaction for the first 2 months after MW2 came out......

Jaafa wrote: »
    See this was my reaction for the first 2 months after MW2 came out......

The difference is, everyone is aware I am an avid MW 1 & 2 hater.

BO's is like COD has been scrapped and burnt in a 1000 degree fire and rebuilt using diamounds and ruby's.

Ok, ok maybe a little too far but you get the point.

The difference is, everyone is aware I am an avid MW 1 & 2 hater.

BO's is like COD has been scrapped and burnt in a 1000 degree fire and rebuilt using diamounds and ruby's.

Ok, ok maybe a little too far but you get the point.

How dare you? Cod4 was a hell of a game! MW2 tried too hard.

Don't get me wrong COD4 was definitly much better than MW2, HOWEVER, I still didn't like it, COD1 was my favourite on the PC, harbour, rifles only. Good times.

Ah I see....whenever one plays a game the sequels almost always seem worse....I never played any Cods before 4.....

I'm rocking out listening to the Stones "Gimme Shelter" as I'm reading this... what an epic song!!!

Always good to get a bit of feedback, pre-launch. The proof will be whether we all return to BFBC2V and BO's goes on the back burner. I was initially very impressed with MoH, 50 gaming hours later, I was bored out of my mind :o

I'm rocking out listening to the Stones "Gimme Shelter" as I'm reading this... what an epic song!!!

Always good to get a bit of feedback, pre-launch. The proof will be whether we all return to BFBC2V and BO's goes on the back burner. I was initially very impressed with MoH, 50 gaming hours later, I was bored out of my mind :o

agreed im praying bfv will be epic.

• Advertisement

agreed im praying bfv will be epic.

Jumped on today for two deathmatches with Raze and another mate, el maestro del, who just started playing it. Seemed like ages ago since I'd played it.

31/9 & 29/6 KDR on the Panama map with my trusty M416 and lightweight. The recons on the other team must have been wondering WTF :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement