Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Can we change the word clan as people get the misconception that we are organised and that we 'practise' and such?
    How about the Black OPs IRL troupe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Shovel. Shut up.

There cableguy saved you the bother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Oh you dont do sacrifices?
    Dam.

I guess im out so.
    See i seen black ops and could think of nothing else. :p

/sarcasam(that i hope shows my humour as being alright to get on with other clan members :o)

Shovel. Shut up.

There cableguy saved you the bother :)
    But cableguy loves bothering people especially children

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Can we change the word clan as people get the misconception that we are organised and that we 'practise' and such?
    How about the Black OPs IRL troupe?

Yet another ridiculous attempt by you to impose your influence on the clan!

FAILED!!!

Haven't you got a kitten to fiddle with or something else to keep you amused and away from annoying us? ;)

• Advertisement

Yet another ridiculous attempt by you to impose your influence on the clan!

FAILED!!!

Haven't you got a kitten to fiddle with or something else to keep you amused and away from annoying us? ;)
    I'd thought you'd be too busy to post due to pulling double shifts for Santa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

CMpunked wrote: »
    Oh you dont do sacrifices?
    Dam.

I guess im out so.
    See i seen black ops and could think of nothing else. :p

/sarcasam(that i hope shows my humour as being alright to get on with other clan members :o)

you will get team killed. alottt. watch out for royal. he'l be the guy with the -101010939 score. he claims people just run infront of his bullets

garv123 wrote: »
    you will get team killed. alottt. watch out for royal. he'l be the guy with the -101010939 score. he claims people just run infront of his bullets
    moose is much much much worse

I'd thought you'd be too busy to post due to pulling double shifts for Santa

he told the gf santa wasnt real last year he was telling us. mean or what. her childhood is ruined now

Watch out for garv as he will run in front of your bullets when he is on your team

• Advertisement

he told the gf santa wasnt real last year he was telling us. mean or what. her childhood is ruined now
    Spoilers ffs :(

moose is much much much worse

I resemble resent that statement!!!

Granted, I've made a few mistakes but in general it's team mates committing suicide by diving it front of my bullets*

If I've got lightweight pro/marathon pro/Spectre+rapid fire and end up playing in Nuketown (maybe Summit too), then I will fully admit that their will be blue on blue casualties. Purely due to the fierce pace of the game and CQB element.

However, in general, on the other maps... you'll be reasonably safe as long as your name pops up above you within 100 milli-seconds of me seeing you ;)

*see previously posted vids as proof!

ah here maybe the other clan members but you at least kill me once every 2 maps, every 3 at maximum

ah here maybe the other clan members but you at least kill me once every 2 maps, every 3 at maximum

Maybe you should stop hiding in bushes cause it stops you name from coming up ;)

maybe you should wonder why your not dead once you realise there is a body in said bush!!! and you kill me even if i tell you it's me! Seen the luckiest thomohawk ever on the cod forum. in launch threw it up high, went through a hole in the crane came down bounced off the top of a thingy down onto a guy just jumping up to where a ladder is

when i was playin last night in the last game against 6 of the lads there was2 lads with GDO tags on my team and another guy all givin out stink about ye:D
    they were giving out about me aswel saying i was prob been in a party and telling ye where they were, a quick shut the fcuk up u tit made him aware i wasnt in the party. but anyway they were goin on and on about getting killed by the noobs and them camping in our base and using the tactical insertion.

but in the end it was all ok because we beat them all queue me getting to brag and say the better team, queue lindsay freaking out thinking it was the newbie irish ranger said it and gave him a verbal thrashing:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Meant to say aswell last night lads, if I'm ever on and I don't answer your meassages or game invites its probably not me. My brother uses my gamer tag aswell a good bit and hes an unsociable type :P

when i was playin last night in the last game against 6 of the lads there was2 lads with GDO tags on my team and another guy all givin out stink about ye:D
    they were giving out about me aswel saying i was prob been in a party and telling ye where they were, a quick shut the fcuk up u tit made him aware i wasnt in the party. but anyway they were goin on and on about getting killed by the noobs and them camping in our base and using the tactical insertion.

but in the end it was all ok because we beat them all queue me getting to brag and say the better team, queue lindsay freaking out thinking it was the newbie irish ranger said it and gave him a verbal thrashing:rolleyes:

Yeah thanks for that by the way, gettin me head taken off for no reason, thats some welcome :D :P

Meant to say aswell last night lads, if I'm ever on and I don't answer your meassages or game invites its probably not me. My brother uses my gamer tag aswell a good bit and hes an unsociable type :P
    Excuse is already taken

Beat ya there Cyco

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

A lot of clan members have "brothers" who use their gamertags to play the types of games that they themselves would never play!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

He only ever plays call of duty so if ye see any weird games then thats all me baby!! :P

• Advertisement

He only ever plays call of duty so if ye see any weird games then thats all me baby!! :P
    I wish I had your courage :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Great Grenade kill last night, I survived an attack and answered back with a grenade kill without a detonation.:D

When ever you think your safe, remember, FAILSAFE 00 is nearby just waiting...

Lucky Smeg Head

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Lucky Smeg Head
    Best edit I've seen here yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

I was disgusted to lose that last game last night - yeah they were good but garv pretty much won it for them and they had a capture right at the death.

Lol at Ranger nearly getting kicked for saying the best team won :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

bubbleking wrote: »
    I was disgusted to lose that last game last night - yeah they were good but garv pretty much won it for them and they had a capture right at the death.

Lol at Ranger nearly getting kicked for saying the best team won :pac:

Let be an example to the clan of rangers fate even though he was proved innocent. He now sits here naked bound and gagged and lashed on the hour. I would let him go but hes here now.

Let be an example to the clan of rangers fate even though he was proved innocent. He now sits here naked bound and gagged and lashed on the hour. I would let him go but hes here now.
    are u wearing ur uniform whilst all this is happening ya creep:p:p

Well, I hardly think you had to strip him naked to lash him every hour, if he was already bound...

You should have put him in a gimp suit, with the red snooker ball gag... although we know how that ends... and I quote...

Marsellus: "What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' ****, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

are u wearing ur uniform whilst all this is happening ya creep:p:p

I.was indeed blood is easier to wash out. I suppose you have your tissues beside you beating it to death at the thought.......... ya creep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement