Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Get back to Battlefield! The new maps are excellent but playing with randomers is still as much of a pain in the ass.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Lads all I have to say is your welcoming skills are unsurpassed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

show us on the doll where they touched you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6Ic534L4FivFaEQD34hrXglxzMwXtK2goqLffUe64VdKNq4OM

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

After the reported abduction of IR1SH RANG3R by mLindsay, several hours ago, the Gardí have released these photos and ask for your help.
    137897.jpg137898.jpg
    Allegedly, Gardí wish to make it quite clear that under no circumstances will the return of either of these freaks into the mainstream of society, be tolerated. They have promised a complete cover-up. Senior members of the Catholic church, here in Ireland, have been called in due to their expertise in these matters and the fact that their track record generally offers between 20-40 years of a black-out period ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

i bet your glad u joind this clan now ranger:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Oh I feel so loved :P

Love the pic of the doll :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

The guys from Rooster Teeth have conducted an experiment to see if the type of chat experienced during xbox live would effect a soldiers performance in real life... thought this was kinda funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Man I would fill the blonde with some hot.....lead.....

Pretty sure she's an sg too

some nice kills in here... including shovelt00th trying a blind shot (looks away as he shoots) then knifing me in the sack (looking for a trophy?). Failsafe appears to dive into a bottle I was carrying. I get shot point blank in the face (think that was Irish Ranger by cableguy)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    . I get shot point blank in the face (think that was Irish Ranger)

Nope was me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

The guys from Rooster Teeth have conducted an experiment to see if the type of chat experienced during xbox live would effect a soldiers performance in real life... thought this was kinda funny...

they dont have toothhead talking sh1te and playing with his pussy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Think we can all agree if you can't talk to your team mates in capture the flag your gonna get beaten as proven by me last night.

Who's looking forward to next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

appreciate the patience lads - I know Im crap but Im getting a bit better :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Peracto paulo

Me getting killed by a camper and me killing him. This is going back over a week ago and was my first clip done. I know needs work but still

two nice kills cableguy! the failed 360....KNIFE!!! was vicious, tomahawk was sneaky out! theres no flies on your back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Peracto paulo

Walshy swears by the AK74u with grip and always seems to be in the top 3 scorers in ctf ......
    glitcher

ya i agree bigbadcon, the only neg for prestiging for me is the 16 odd levels withoiut the AK74u only with the grip-i think warlord is a waste when you got sleight of hand pro or steady aim, i will always run ghost/sleight and marathon or elese ginge ninja depending on whether ATT/DEF no.2 is AUG commando comes too late! mlindsay told me today im ranked 120th all time hardcore CTF in the world!! i was delighted,,, my girlfriend on the other hand seemed to miss the point................................................................................... :(

ya i agree, the only neg for prestiging for me is the 16 odd levels withoiut the AK74u only with the grip-i think warlord is a waste when you got sleight of hand pro or steady aim, i will always run ghost/sleight and marathon or elese ginge ninja depending on whether ATT/DEF no.2 is AUG commando comes too late! mlindsay told me today im ranked 120th all time hardcore CTF in the world!! i was delighted,,, my girlfriend on the other hand seemed to miss the point................................................................................... :(
    The continued lies from this clan....first mark claims his mammy in the backround is his bird, mooses dog barks and he claims it's his bird now you're claiming you've a bird.

When will the lies end!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

bubbleking wrote: »
    appreciate the patience lads - I know Im crap but Im getting a bit better :(
    Don't need any patience, we play for fun. The day someone criticises (not slags) my performance will be the day I stop playing (unless it is a newbie, who will be told the most efficient way to insert their own head into their rectum).

Iz i criticize you mercilessly, and mark, and pretty much anyone who does better/worse/the same as me

• Advertisement

Iz i criticize you mercilessly, and mark, and pretty much anyone who does better/worse/the same as me

Raze are you American? If you are I won't criticise your spelling of criticise!
    But in fairness how could I take you seriously. If you lay down any more you might just turn into carpet! (Insert big grin smiley face here)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Raze are you American? If you are I won't criticise your spelling of criticise!
    But in fairness how could I take you seriously. If you lay down any more you might just turn into carpet! (Insert big grin smiley face here)
    Someones referring to their sig :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

The continued lies from this clan....first mark claims his mammy in the backround is his bird, mooses dog barks and he claims it's his bird now you're claiming you've a bird.

When will the lies end!

Are you trying to tell us colin isnt just your flatmate?

...........I f1ckng knew it.
    I still respect ya raze lol.

The continued lies from this clan....first mark claims his mammy in the backround is his bird,
    When will the lies end!
    Lindsay suffers*from the Oedipus Complex

*enjoys :p

Lindsay suffers*from the Oedipus Complex *enjoys :p
    Harsh.

Harsh.
    That's how she likes it

You realise shovel that complex means th repressed desire to possess the parent of the opposite sex. Do you forget m a nurse and as well as study medicine I study psychoanylsis theroys and treatment.

You have proved your incompetence again Sir bravo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

You realise shovel that complex means th repressed desire to possess the parent of the opposite sex. Do you forget m a nurse and as well as study medicine I study psychoanylsis theroys and treatment.

You have proved your incompetence again Sir bravo!

Then maybe you could answer me this. Do men in coma's get erections?

Then maybe you could answer me this. Do men in coma's get erections?

Yes they can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Yes they can.
    Lindsay you know this would be the time that i'd make a smart comment about your posts but im sorry you even knowing the answer to that question just crosses the line.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement