Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

garv123 wrote: »
    Lindsay you know this would be the time that i'd make a smart comment about your posts but im sorry you even knowing the answer to that question just crosses the line.

All nurses have to no such questions I dont choose what Im taught. If a man in a coma gets a blood clot and it cant be located in the heart or brain we look down south. If a man sustains erections during comatose we know hes getting a healthy blood supply and no clot will be down there.

Duh.

All nurses have to no such questions I dont choose what Im taught. If a man in a coma gets a blood clot and it cant be located in the heart or brain we look down south. If a man sustains erections during comatose we know hes getting a healthy blood supply and no clot will be down there.

Duh.
    Do they have to be in a coma for you to check?
    One of the perks of the job?
    This new direction of the thread will not be a happy ending to anyone but Lindsay's coma patients

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Some of us actually played the game last night and had a bit of fun. Sorry just trying to bring the thread back onto the topic before big brother complains.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Some of us actually played the game last night and had a bit of fun. Sorry just trying to bring the thread back onto the topic before big brother complains.

so your shoveltooths little brother?:eek: he is sum complainer alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

hey I have the Hardline edition. How do I get the extra zombie maps? I have the old school arcade one, as well as "five" and the nazi one. How do I get the rest of them? thanks :)

edit - figured it out Im such a noob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Noob here, how do I join this clan? This is my first FPS so im not very good at it :P but improving quickly

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Noob here, how do I join this clan? This is my first FPS so im not very good at it :P but improving quickly

add a few off my sig there and join in with us. its not all about how good you are but the crack we have playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

West drops a care package on my head..... :eek:

West drops a care package on my head..... :eek:

Ye know FAILSAFE... I have to say... I love your clip edits. They're very creative.

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    add a few off my sig there and join in with us. its not all about how good you are but the crack we have playing.

I think garv needs to lay off the crack he has while playing. :D

But yeah. What garv said is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Ye know FAILSAFE... I have to say... I love your clip edits. They're very creative.

Thanks, I like the theatre mode. You can really get creative.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Thanks, I like the theatre mode. You can really get creative.

Why don't you do a montage of Shoveltooth's deaths? I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate it :D

Why don't you do a montage of Shoveltooth's deaths? I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate it :D

Well I have never seen shovel play as poorly as I did last night Im sure a montage could be made from there. At the start of the game I would ask whos defending? Shovel would reply, "me". Less than a minute later, "The enemy has taken your flag" after being 2-0 down thirty seconds from the end of the match Shoveltit sighs heavily and says, after most of our team telling him to defend or at least telling us when he leaves, "Oh all right Ill defend then".

Thank god for Royal with the patience of a saint defending as well. If we left it ro catboy we surely would have lost every matcg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I had some horrible games last night. Just got caught on the hop with too many guys rushing our flag at the same time. Killing 2, with the 3rd killing me and taking our flag, then waiting to respawn. But it would just go down hill after I respawn, as I would push up front trying to kill the flag runner. Then hear that the enemy captured our flag, and then realising no one is back at our flag, then hearing "the enemy has taken our flag".

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    I think garv needs to lay off the crack he has while playing. :D

But yeah. What garv said is true.

what you talking bout will:rolleyes:

Anybody up for some zombie mode?
    Haven't played nearly enough of it

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Theres no Zombie mode on Battlefield! :rolleyes:

cycocycle wrote: »
    Theres no Zombie mode on Battlefield! :rolleyes:
    That would be a sight for sore eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

sure when?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

I had some horrible games last night. Just got caught on the hop with too many guys rushing our flag at the same time. Killing 2, with the 3rd killing me and taking our flag, then waiting to respawn. But it would just go down hill after I respawn, as I would push up front trying to kill the flag runner. Then hear that the enemy captured our flag, and then realising no one is back at our flag, then hearing "the enemy has taken our flag".

I was defending nearly every game last night!! was I doin that bad that nobody even noticed :P

dunworth1 wrote: »
    sure when?
    Whenever

am I the only one who enjoys defending?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

bubbleking wrote: »
    am I the only one who enjoys defending?

No I enjoy it...I'm **** at it like but I still enjoy it :P

They blocked out sh*t :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Peracto paulo

nearly a month into black ops now, i had modern warefare 2 for over a yr and already this game has been more rewarding due to playing with the clan, its an awful lot more enjoyable to win a few games and have abit of banter, cheers lads, for putting up with the team kills...

p.s check out lindsays file share, killed me with a care package grenade!!

merry xmas losers!!

I think today and yesterday I have got my K/D ratio above 1.00 and in one game was 3.50 :D. I really love defending - I see myself as the Ryan Shawcross of the team if it was in fantasy football terms - makes a lot of mistakes but gets the odd goal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Just started playing in this today, good craic and I actually played well with ye guys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Count me in I love Zombies ...killing them that is..

• Advertisement

new personal best for the K/D ratio 15.00 :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement