Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Thuck_Fat wrote: »
    Looks like you guys are making all sorts of friends with your 'welcoming' attitude.
    Despite having ****ty internet, no mic or headset, and being fairly **** at the game, I have felt very welcomed by the lads whenever I get a chance to play, which has been very few and far between over the last week since starting my new job and moving house, but I hope to be back up and running in the next week or so, cause it's great craic playing with the clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

MOD ALERT!

Right!

After all you nice people ruined my night out after the premiere of a short film I worked on I come back to find crying over toys being thrown around a pram.

So here it is in order.

THUCK FAT: The post here and in the other thread is what is considered 'back seat modding' and is frowned on by both moderators and general posters. You wont get any sympathy from anyone over such issues. So taking that into account your thread will remain locked because of backseat modding and the thread is pretty much spoiled now. You may create a new one, but if you ask for people to play with dont overreact if the initial response is naturally from people who play the game more respond first :D. I will not side with you if members of clan IRL or any other clan post their own tag or a link to their website/clan list and you dont want them to, the wonders of the internet is you dont have to add every person who puts up their gamertag or join every clan thats put to you, hell you dont even need to respond. Unless they are offensive about it or spam the thread with links I will not come down on them.

Secondly and more important, stressing you are being respectful does not excuse you when you accuse people of crying, whining and being depressed. That is asking for trouble and while I can sympathise that there has been some dickery here, a good chunk of it was brought on by yourself. I have no formal action to take, only the advice of being less serious on the internet.

Finally though

nail in coffin, calling other posters f*cking assh*les is personal abuse though and we do have a formal strict policy on this issue which is a week's ban.

I use the name izambard here also, Naughto and mlindsay215

Well straight up.

Naughto week's ban for personal abuse on the COD thread. Stop acting the muppet, you've been here long enough to know better.

As for the rest of you. Firstly yes you may have felt goaded into this little spat but you acted like morons of the highest order who forgot that the xbox forum is not your local pub and the IRL clan threads your personal tables.

The lock on the bfbc clan thread will be lifted and life will be allowed to continue...as best as it could have.

But regardless I expected more from you guys. You should listen to MooseinNam more often.

stopusingoil

Permanent Ban. You are a constent thorn in the side of this forum and incapable of playing nice. Go away, stay away and enjoy a life where you never have to talk to any members of this clan ever again and not breath the same digital air as them again.

Now if you children have finished wasting my evening, you may reassume your playful chatter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Despite having ****ty internet, no mic or headset, and being fairly **** at the game, I have felt very welcomed by the lads whenever I get a chance to play, which has been very few and far between over the last week since starting my new job and moving house, but I hope to be back up and running in the next week or so, cause it's great craic playing with the clan.

Oh god I thought we got rid off him. Lol I kid........Also Izam thank god I know your not serious my eyes welled up!!!

EDIT: And so the saga ends. That went well........Beers anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6jrh1VS0w4Hle5yjet8iawP-yP1KlgTksRZqgqW0oAb5GZizC
    No need to prestige now that you can see the various icons above.
    Red Faction anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Looks like I missed abit of hand bags on the forum last night.

I had a few games thismorning and I have to say, I am sick of playing with randomers. For some reason I seem to get stuck on a team full of idiots. I Joined a game earlier and was 2-0 down when I started with 3.5 minutes left. I got 2 kills and went top of the score board as the whole of my team hadnt even got 1 kill or even a flag return between them. The score board K/D ration went something like, 0-9, 0-7, 0-7, 0-6 etc.

• Advertisement

Hopefully I should prestige again today, but it will be last time because I will be heading to Nam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Somebody actually went to the bother of creating an XBL account for your cat?

http://live.xbox.com/en-IE/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=Shovels%20cat

Meant to say the first game we had with the cat in the party he got the final kill cam.

Was it just some randomer or someone from the IRL clan set it up to take the piss ?

If it was one of you's, bravo Sir.

The theater on the CoD website is back up and running again. Here is the video I uploaded the other day.

It has to be the best kill ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Was it just some randomer or someone from the IRL clan set it up to take the piss ?

It was a clan member. Not me though cos I would have called it something else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

I really need to return Black Ops, it's a week overdue now :P

And guess what? I'm keeping it out again tonight. See you all on later for a bit of CTF :D

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Shoveltooth's cat when it hears Shoveltooth returning home!
    tumblr_lcvu4tgnkz1qzpwi0o1_250.gif

HAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

bps1 walks into the ultimate trap!!! set up by me and izambard.

FAIL

Oh sh1t...........yes thats the door.....its him........... oh sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

bps1 walks into the ultimate trap!!! set up by me and izambard.

FAIL

That's a nice bit of shooting, bps1, very nice!!!

That's a nice bit of shooting, bps1, very nice!!!

I dont know which is better, the shooting or the editing. Very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

some great games today lads I couldn't shoot straight with all the laughing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

lindsay i tried your technique in capture the flag today ( tac insertion by the flag and run to the flag everytime even if there is a claymore there and run like crazy) and i was leveling up in scary amount of time. them 100 points for all the times you just touch the flag alone make a big difference;)

garv123 wrote: »
    lindsay i tried your technique in capture the flag today ( tac insertion by the flag and run to the flag everytime even if there is a claymore there and run like crazy) and i was leveling up in scary amount of time. them 100 points for all the times you just touch the flag alone make a big difference;)

Try getting really cheeky and put a tac actually on their flag :D

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »

Exactly why Im 7th prestige.

Its called boosting :P

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Woop Woop!! I finally prestiged :D (shut it shoveltooth :P) Anyway had to do it tonight as I really really this time won't be on black ops until after christmas!! Just thought I'd share my news I know nobody cares but as mentioned above, woop woop!!

Woop Woop!! I finally prestiged :D (shut it shoveltooth :P) Anyway had to do it tonight as I really really this time won't be on black ops until after christmas!! Just thought I'd share my news I know nobody cares but as mentioned above, woop woop!!

We're very proud of you, son, well done!

Proud, much in the same way as a parent would be proud of it's child not having to repeat second class for a third time ;)

Here is a new video. Its called finding a friends tactical insertion part 2, guest starring Peracto Paulo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

We all know you are using this method to rank up, you can't fool us!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Yeah Yeah.This is all lovely! Playtimes over.Now get back to Battlefield and get some practice in for Vietnam. :D

cycocycle wrote: »
    Yeah Yeah.This is all lovely! Playtimes over.Now get back to Battlefield and get some practice in for Vietnam. :D

Has Vietnam got flame throwers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Has Vietnam got flame throwers ?

Yeah it does!

• Advertisement

We all know you are using this method to rank up, you can't fool us!:D

Sheet, my secret is out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement