Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    showing your age there moose ;)

No, showing good taste, that's all. Any girl that'd ask you to ride her like a horse while stood on a church doorstep with friends and family watching on is destined for trouble! You'd probably end up on daytime TV on one of those shows... "I think I'm the father... but so does the local GAA team!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

No, showing good taste, that's all. Any girl that'd ask you to ride her like a horse while stood on a church doorstep with friends and family watching on is destined for trouble! You'd probably end up on daytime TV on one of those shows... "I think I'm the father... but so does the local GAA team!"
    Yeah Imagine going for someone that followed a religion. How stupid could ya be! Have some class man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Yeah Imagine going for someone that followed a religion. How stupid could ya be! Have some class man

I suppose if she's silly enough to believe in a God, she might actually think you'll call her again ;)

I suppose if she's silly enough to believe in a God, she might actually do a dirty waterford blow in;)
    I concur moose, i concur.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

have done a lot lot lot lot worse in my day stupid ****1ing beer goggles

what i learned while i was banded last week

2fingersp1.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

naughto wrote: »
    have done a lot lot lot lot worse in my day stupid ****1ing beer goggles

what i learned while i was banded last week

2fingersp1.gif
    The fingers' strength can be found from all those years of you picking your nose :D

The fingers' strength can be found from all those years of you picking your nose :D
    Shovel is clearly one of those gamers that's clearly never had a girlfriend, Thats not from nose picking!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Warning - never grenade FAILSAFE 00 from behind ;)

I shoot up a bar with pure RAGE:mad:

Raze meets his doom with a dive and shoot

• Advertisement

pffft go into my file share there and you'll see me embarrass one of the new clan memebers mere seconds before hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Quiet night last night. Just myself ,lindsay and west. You didnt miss much. Well,except this......:D:D:D

Sorry Lindsay!:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

cycocycle wrote: »
    Quiet night last night. Just myself ,lindsay and west. You didnt miss much. Well,except this......:D:D:D

Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

cycocycle wrote: »

Ha, lindsay and his swan dives.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

the fact that he gets killed too makes it funnier :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Had a great game earlier. Finished 57-3 on the firing range. I'd say thats my biggest K/D ratio so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

I just couldnt believe it. Very good video some laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Had a great game earlier. Finished 57-3 on the firing range. I'd say thats my biggest K/D ratio so far.

Excellent score

Anyone on tonight for the long haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

ill be on later but it ill only be for an hour or two

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Anyone on tonight for the long haul.

I was just on but heeaded off because no one else was on. What time ya thinking of playing at?

I was just on but heeaded off because no one else was on. What time ya thinking of playing at?

11,30 till 3

11,30 till 3

Ah sure you are no good to me, I have to get up in the morning for college:(

P.s Do Clips that you upload to cod site automatically appear onto your youtube?

P.s Do Clips that you upload to cod site automatically appear onto your youtube?

Psssh Ill just have paulo then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

if you have it linked with your youtube account it does indeed automatically go to youtube

Got it to work!
    Heres myself giving shoveltooth a nice ole surprise!

On nuketown today,sweet multikill with an RC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 AlphaBeagle

Good games last nite lads, I was on opposing team for my first match and ya should have heard the abuse directed at IRL clan LOL .. Typical yanks because they were getting beat down really bad they thought ye were cheating.. LOL Good stuff! :D:D:D:D

Got it to work!
    Heres myself giving shoveltooth a nice ole surprise!

You can see shovelt00th try to knife you as soon as he spawns. He knew you were waiting.

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    You can see shovelt00th try to knife you as soon as he spawns. He knew you were waiting.

From what I can recall we were in party chat and I was like "I'm going to get you" over and over and then he tried to knife me and failed,failed quite bad.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

It's funny you say that that! all of my best games are on firing range!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement