Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 AlphaBeagle

same here for reason I tend to do better on firing range than any other map. I still suck tho !:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

same here for reason I tend to do better on firing range than any other map. I still suck tho !:p

Ohh don't worry I'm probably not too much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Array/summit FTW

Camp fest maps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Array/summit FTW

Camp fest maps :D

Harvest Day and Oasis :rolleyes: 5 days... you've only five days of training left!!! Come back to the BC2 thread... oh... and game too!!! :)

I'll be movin back to the parents house in jan, this is me last 2 weeks of online gaming :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

let us never talk about last night ever again.

got whipped too many times :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I'll be movin back to the parents house in jan, this is me last 2 weeks of online gaming :(

Have you tried Optus, they provide broadband out near The Swan, close to Castlecomer cause there's no DSL around there. Might be available in your folks place too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Had a shocking night last night myself too. Every match I joined turned out to be Camper city. Not a single member of the enemy team moved around the map. First time I actually had a youtube shouting match with my TV lol.

Tried to join your match Shoveltooth but it was full by the time I tried to join. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Had a shocking night last night myself too. Every match I joined turned out to be Camper city. Not a single member of the enemy team moved around the map. First time I actually had a youtube shouting match with my TV lol.

Tried to join your match Shoveltooth but it was full by the time I tried to join. :(
    You didn't miss anything special.... except my sean connery impression of lindsay and walshy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

You didn't miss anything special.... except my sean connery impression of lindsay and walshy

thank god iwasnt on last night for that

• Advertisement

Have you tried Optus, they provide broadband out near The Swan, close to Castlecomer cause there's no DSL around there. Might be available in your folks place too!
    opposite sides, we live out towards balnikill and everyone who says they can get decent broadband here never does. In other news colin got a ps3 today so the next few days will be spent playing final fantasy 8+9 when he's not \0/

Final Fantasy 7 > any other game ever

bubbleking wrote: »
    Final Fantasy 7 > any other game ever
    pfffft while good FF7 is severely over rated.

pfffft while good FF7 is severely over rated.

:eek:

its the best in the series imo - given a close run by 10. The story line is just epic and the graphics and game play were ahead of its time.

Id rate them as follows
    FF7 - 10/10
    FF8 - 9/10
    FF9 - only played a small bit of it but didnt like it
    FF10 - 9.5/10
    FF10 II - 7.5/10
    FF11 - never played it
    FF12 - 8/10
    FF13 - havnt played it yet

:eek:

its the best in the series imo - given a close run by 10. The story line is just epic and the graphics and game play were ahead of its time.

Id rate them as follows
    FF7 - 10/10
    FF8 - 9/10
    FF9 - only played a small bit of it but didnt like it
    FF10 - 9.5/10
    FF10 II - 7.5/10
    FF11 - never played it
    FF12 - 8/10
    FF13 - havnt played it yet
    well you're ratings are wrong. 9 Was epic. 7 had the most emo villain ever. WAAAAAAH I want my mammy...and I'll destroy everyone till i find her.

well you're ratings are wrong. 9 Was epic. 7 had the most emo villain ever. WAAAAAAH I want my mammy...and I'll destroy everyone till i find her.

I think Sephiroth was a little more in depth than that - how about trying he was a villain that discovered he was constructed using the cells of an alien life form that decides to unleash mass genocide as a revenge on the race of people that created him and in turn instill himself as a God

so there :p

Nope, Big emo with eodphus(sp?) comlex

Nope, Big emo with eodphus(sp?) comlex

who is your favourite villain then?

Get a room ladies :P

who is your favourite villain then?
    Kefka from 6. Nothing emo or magical about him just a proper human psychopath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Guys this is the black ops thread could you at least move it to the general thread or talk black ops

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

shoveltooth ya tit if you put the tac insertion down when your facing the corner you'll spawn facing the corner.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.

finished college saturday so battlefield will get a good few hours added onto it over the next 5 weeks off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

garv123 wrote: »
    shoveltooth ya tit if you put the tac insertion down when your facing the corner you'll spawn facing the corner.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.

finished college saturday so battlefield will get a good few hours added onto it over the next 5 weeks off

FF4 was epic as well.
    My favourites in order are 7, 9, 8, 4, 13, 10, 11, 1, 5, 3, 10+2.

Wont be on tonight. Nightshift...........ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Wont be on tonight. Nightshift...........ugh.

I am sure we can get someone to do your swan dives but not the verbal baiting abuse we will leave that to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Brian Regan

is this clan active on gamebattles

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

no we did try it once but it didnt work out most of the other teams wanting to play us at all hours of the night

Dunworth's avatar has droopy nipples

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

However we have played in a few clan matches. We have played VETS. CAMP. BAM. GT and LOVE Won them all except against BAM pretty confident we could take em now. Im in the proceess of arranging two clan matches. One against GEN and other is INE.

However we have played in a few clan matches. We have played VETS. CAMP. BAM. GT and LOVE Won them all except against BAM pretty confident we could take em now. Im in the proceess of arranging two clan matches. One against GEN and other is INE.

Never knew we were a "real" clan :D

• Advertisement

At level 46 (could still be 45) in CoD... just the last few levels to hit 50 before I head back into the arms of BC2.

Hopefully I won't need to do the server backups in work tomorrow morning, and I can get a decent stretch tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement