Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Never knew we were a "real" clan :D

Its the same with BFBC2 ffew clan matches there. Every friday night. We may do.alot of messing around but we can suit up and bring the pain when required.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Let's not get too serious though. I joined the boards.ie Fifa 11 club which turned out to be nothing but trials for a more serious club. This is not why I game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Let's not get too serious though. I joined the boards.ie Fifa 11 club which turned out to be nothing but trials for a more serious club. This is not why I game.

Iz only once in a while do we put on our serious face ( some more so than others) to kick ass but the rest of the time its our standard gameplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

I think 90% of the games we play are for the craic and to have a laugh but if another clan throws down then you better believe its getting serious v quickly.

Pride can be a terrible thing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 AlphaBeagle

I see a few of ya play'in BC 2 last night.. whats wrong tired of Black Ops already !

Anyway I would have liked to joined cept me copy of BC2 is a US one, due to fact I was over there for a bit i brought my US XBOX home with me this year thinking Irish bought games would play.... well a few did work.

But that doesnt seem to be the case with my new X-box wont play any of the US discs... grrrr :mad: . and my US xbox is bang-jacked now.

• Advertisement

I see a few of ya play'in BC 2 last night.. whats wrong tired of Black Ops already !

Anyway I would have liked to joined cept me copy of BC2 is a US one, due to fact I was over there for a bit i brought my US XBOX home with me this year thinking Irish bought games would play.... well a few did work.

But that doesnt seem to be the case with my new X-box wont play any of the US discs... grrrr :mad: . and my US xbox is bang-jacked now.

Buy it again...? If your DLC works on the Europe version, you could just get a cheap pre-owned copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Just buy a cheap secondhand copy, you already have the VIP code registered to your GT, so you don't need to buy new.

yeah need to drop a few hints to me other half by hints i mean walk into game pick it up and hand it to her LOL...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

Hey guys got directed here by naughto, been a cod pc player for years and finally gave in and asked santa for an xbox:rolleyes: wont get it till xmas day but will have black ops as soon as;
    my gamertag is : elirishjeff
    hope to see you online

Btwndeyes wrote: »
    Hey guys got directed here by naughto, been a cod pc player for years and finally gave in and asked santa for an xbox:rolleyes: wont get it till xmas day but will have black ops as soon as;
    hope to see you online

Look forward to seeing you online. Im a newer comer here too I can tell you the lads here are dead on and great fun to talk to & play online with....i.e they dont get too serious ...
    ah well apart from a guy called Shoveltooth thats is . ;-) Alright Shoveltooth !:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Btwndeyes wrote: »
    hope to see you online

Unfortunately the Battlefield Bad company 2 DLC will be released next week. Also the soon to be established Dance Central IRL clan thread will be up and running. I can confidently predict that this thread will wither and die soon after and by mid January Treyarch will switch off the Black Ops servers due to lack of use. The only sensible option under the circumstances is to have santa give you the game today and get dance central and kinect for Christmas.:D

cycocycle wrote: »
    Unfortunately the Battlefield Bad company 2 DLC will be released next week. Also the soon to be established Dance Central IRL clan thread will be up and running. I can confidently predict that this thread will wither and die soon after and by mid January Treyarch will switch off the Black Ops servers due to lack of use. The only sensible option under the circumstances is to have santa give you the game today and get dance central and kinect for Christmas.:D

Dance Central !! LMAO!! great idea.

Cant wait to see them dance central videos.
    Anyway there are a good few members of the clan and you will probably still get a few playing black ops. At least until the dance off to the death.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

i recorded cyco practicing the other night for dance central he's getting

well you're ratings are wrong. 9 Was epic. 7 had the most emo villain ever. WAAAAAAH I want my mammy...and I'll destroy everyone till i find her.
    bubbleking wrote: »
    I think Sephiroth was a little more in depth than that - how about trying he was a villain that discovered he was constructed using the cells of an alien life form that decides to unleash mass genocide as a revenge on the race of people that created him and in turn instill himself as a God

so there :p
    Nope, Big emo with eodphus(sp?) comlex
    who is your favourite villain then?

nerds.jpg

When you reach 1st level presitage in Dance Central, you get to dance with the greek prime minister George Sanpandaoutalopas cant wait for that.

garv123 wrote: »
    i recorded cyco practicing the other night for dance central he's getting

I have some actual footage of you dancing.......................;)

touché

Is it as good as his singing:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I cannot tolerate the clan trash-talking to randomners/clans .
    If I allow it to continue, the clan will sink as low as mlindsays xbox live's rep.
    Discuss

• Advertisement

If I allow it to continue, the clan will sink as low as mlindsays xbox live's rep.
    Discuss

those American's deserved it imo.

Discuss
    Shovel lets be clear when I talk about the cat thing or locking you up in a private asylum I talk in jest. For this one post however I am not joking I am very serious.

Not only am I suprised you brought this to the forum but suprised your attempting to raise a discussion over it. The only thing thats needs to be said here is grow a set, wise up, and stop crying over a little trashtalk. Its a game, and if you or anyone else is offended by what is said over a video game, then you sir, and other offended parties need to get a life.

Finally, you wernt even there for todays incident so kindly mind your own bussiness and mute me if it bothers you THAT much.

EDIT - I did not start todays arguement others in the clan playing will testify. Not that they need too or that I care enough over who started it for them to have to.

Do people think it is time to throw a challenge down to all Irish clans? I presume on boards alone there are 3/4? I want to see the IRL clan on top of the pile - crushing all newcomers :D

This is just an idea and won't take away from the craic we have 90% of the time. I just love playing against other clans its so much more intense and adds another dimension to the game. Its better to play as part of a team than a lone ranger type role.

any ideas?

if we discuss it wlil lead to lindsay getting a ban from the forum again:rolleyes:;)

Do people think it is time to throw a challenge down to all Irish clans? I presume on boards alone there are 3/4? I want to see the IRL clan on top of the pile - crushing all newcomers :D

This is just an idea and won't take away from the craic we have 90% of the time. I just love playing against other clans its so much more intense and adds another dimension to the game. Its better to play as part of a team than a lone ranger type role.

any ideas?

That would be an epic idea.

Let ii ring out the IRL clan will give anyone a shot at the title :)

edit - why isn't the clan involved in gamebattles? would there be any interest in that?

Let ii ring out the IRL clan will give anyone a shot at the title :)

edit - why isn't the clan involved in gamebattles? would there be any interest in that?

We are/were involved in Gamebattles for bc2 but it was a logistic nightmare arrange games what with the lag and the time difference and nobody would practice either and it would be the same for black ops. The other problem is there are more people who play soft mode than hardcore on gamesbattle as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Sure don't the call of duty forum have some sort of clan.Maybe we should play them:D

Ill look into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cusackd

I will f?%$ing Destroy you!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement