Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

cusackd wrote: »
    Also i should have some spare mySQL databases free

maybe it is time that we actually moving on this i'm finished school for the holidays so will have time.

if moose is ok with it and hasent already started i might take it apon myself to start it up and maybe with some help for you cusack.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

dunworth1 wrote: »
    maybe it is time that we actually moving on this i'm finished school for the holidays so will have time.

if moose is ok with it and hasent already started i might take it apon myself to start it up and maybe with some help for you cusack.

If yas need any help designing or anything let me know and I'll try and help out. Very basic web design knowledge that I am looking to further. Basically I know (X)HTML and a bit of CSS. Also have a bit of an eye for design which is where I'd love to help out :)

its amazing that the amount of people that are in the clan that have to knowledge and will to help.

ok so we will wait and see if moose has started and is ok with us taking over and then we will move on from there.

i was thinking that i would use one of my domains www.dunworth1.com or www.briandunworth.ie as a tester site first before we go and set up our own domain as the sites are just sitting there anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cusackd

its amazing that the amount of people that are in the clan that have to knowledge and will to help.

ok so we will wait and see if moose has started and is ok with us taking over and then we will move on from there.

i was thinking that i would use one of my domains www.dunworth1.com or www.briandunworth.ie as a tester site first before we go and set up our own domain as the sites are just sitting there anyway

Sounds like a plan Dunworth well im finished working on tuesday morning so i wont be free till then but ill set up ftp and that for yous two to mess around with and then move from there probably better to use some sort of content management site as a lot of the odds and ends are built in, such as wordpress or joomla. Then just integrate a forum on that.

Sounds like a plan Dunworth well im finished working on tuesday morning so i wont be free till then but ill set up ftp and that for yous two to mess around with and then move from there probably better to use some sort of content management site as a lot of the odds and ends are built in, such as wordpress or joomla. Then just integrate a forum on that.

I'm guessing you'll be using php... so here's a pre-made forum: http://www.phpbb.com/. I reckon a wiki might be nice aswell.

I'm very handy with (x)html/CSS/SQL/JSP/Java/XSL, so shout if you need another body in there. My php is a bit rusty, but it wouldn't take long to get back into it.

( Shouldn't this be moved to the General Topic? )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

No, hadn't actually started anything yet. Had being looking into setting up a forum, blog page, reviews section and a few other things too but never got further than the planning stage. So, by all means Dunworth, go for it. I'll help you out as much as I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

First BlOps map pack is out 1st Feb... but you'll all be in the jungle looking for Charlie so I guess nobody cares :D

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/19/call-of-duty-black-ops-first-strike-dlc/

No, hadn't actually started anything yet. Had being looking into setting up a forum, blog page, reviews section and a few other things too but never got further than the planning stage. So, by all means Dunworth, go for it. I'll help you out as much as I can.

ok guys we have the go ahead i think we have the will.

ok first off no more disscussing this on boards maybe by email would be best i will pm ye my email

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

send it to me as well dunworth idd like to help out with this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Peracto paulo

wow, its great to see ye all so eager to give a hand with the page fair play its great to be playing with a bunch of guys who want to promote the clan- i dont have any experience with web design but i can do coffee runs???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

wow, its great to see ye all so eager to give a hand with the page fair play its great to be playing with a bunch of guys who want to promote the clan- i dont have any experience with web design but i can do coffee runs???

+1 I havnt a clue with technical stuff buy I can help out financially if needed (as in I'll pay my share :))

bubbleking wrote: »
    +1 I havnt a clue with technical stuff buy I can help out financially if needed (as in I'll pay my share :))
    bubble, you comment loads on this but im yet to meet you for a game- how?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

my GT is AthboyAce ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

ok guys we have the go ahead i think we have the will...
    naughto wrote: »
    send it to me as well dunworth idd like to help out with this
    my GT is AthboyAce ;)

I ain't gonna do sh't! (Insert big grin emoticon here)

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Haha I was thinking this aswell up until about 2 days ago when I noticed the big GT in the sig and thought "oh, it's him" :P

thats great cos you share is 90% of the cost and 10% for making tea

has the xbox.com site being hacked to the bing search engine site

Why what's up with the site. Oh and what domain name are we gonna use?

my GT is AthboyAce ;)
    aaah that makes a little more sense..

Why what's up with the site. Oh and what domain name are we gonna use?

www.IRLclan.com ???

or

www.UncleWilIsGod.com ???

• Advertisement

Uncle Wil wrote: »

Some Arsehole registered www.irlclan.com on 12-mar-2009 what a cock he doesn't even use it, Im guessing by process of elimination we have to take the second choice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Some Arsehole registered www.irlclan.com on 12-mar-2009 what a cock he doesn't even use it, Im guessing by process of elimination we have to take the second choice.

LOL. Whaaaaaat abooooout, clanofirl.com.

Someone get online so I can get a few games in.

LOL. Whaaaaaat abooooout, clanofirl.com.

Someone get online so I can get a few games in.

I went online lindsay you weren't there, thats the last time ya here me the last bleedin time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

I went online lindsay you weren't there, thats the last time ya here me the last bleedin time.

The very second you went offline I came on. Seen your name disapear sad face.

Well im off out to get my breakfast after a long nightshift so might be back on in a while ;) sorry i mean smug face with one eye closed with the colour blue

Ok guys can we move all topic of the website to the general thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Only cos it's the season of goodwill and all that.

I think we should congratulate Shoveltooth on coming joint 8th out of ten in the Frag of the month for November as picked by the boards COD Forum.:D:D

Only cos it's the season of goodwill and all that.

I think we should congratulate Shoveltooth on coming joint 8th out of ten in the Frag of the month for November as picked by the COD Forum.:D:D

Any links for that?

Also, very subtlety, fixed your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Any links for that?

Also, very subtlety, fixed your post.

Sorry Wil have amended my post it's actual the Boards.ie cod forum link below. If it was the actual COD Forum you wouldn't here the end of it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056126625

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

ok on live with black ops had change the tag to elirishjeffe though!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement