Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Can't believe I'm getting roped into playing this when I'm trading it in tomorrow :confused:
    And the hastings map is supposedly unlocked for Battlefield today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Best of luck, guys! Just remember, it's not the winning or losing that counts... it's how stylish you are doing it... bit like skiing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Best of luck lads, bring it home! :D
    Can't believe I'm getting roped into playing this when I'm trading it in tomorrow :confused:
    And the hastings map is supposedly unlocked for Battlefield today :(

Why are you trading it in? Gonna be on battlefield a bit more so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Peracto paulo

best of luck IRL :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Hard luck lads, really good games.

Ross.

• Advertisement

Why are you trading it in? Gonna be on battlefield a bit more so :)
    It's time to move on and my live is running out soon. More time for battlefield and red faction

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Good games,It was a bit of craic! :)

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Good games,It was a bit of craic! :)
    Despite the teething problems this could be a start of something.
    You're welcome to ditch the others and join us anytime :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Can I join?
    Bitemybanger 2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Pleasure to have you aboard sir, add mlindsay215 and stick some IRL clan tags on, and I'll send you an invite there ingame.

Talk soon.

• Advertisement

Pleasure to have you aboard sir, add mlindsay215 and stick some IRL clan tags on, and I'll send you an invite there ingame.

Talk soon.

Sweet, won't be on till around 8 or 9.

Yes same as myself, working at present so Ill be on from 10 or so onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Ah welcome aboard! Class name btw. Is that your name on xbox? It's going to be a bit strange saying bitemybanger every two seconds hahaha:D Might be on late tonight lads around 11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

On battlefield we had the pistols and knives matches. So I have come up with a new game mode in private match that should be a good laugh.

I call it hide and seek mode. Pistols only, large maps, no kill streaks. 6 on one team and 1 player (the hider) on the other. The person who finds him the most wins, the person who finds him the least, is the hider in the next round.

Ah welcome aboard! Class name btw. Is that your name on xbox? It's going to be a bit strange saying bitemybanger every two seconds hahaha:D Might be on late tonight lads around 11

Haha cheers,
    Same name on xbox just with a 2 after it :D
    Just adding new clantag now.

Do tell kind sir, how did you enjoy your first evening of bashing shoveltooth and fun filled raping?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

That was some great craic gaming last night, thanks to everyone for playing, seemed like there was a tonne of us playing.

Do tell kind sir, how did you enjoy your first evening of bashing shoveltooth and fun filled raping?

Good craic, will be on tonight for more.
    If it's another private match I'm staying on your team:D
    I'm just getting used to the maps so bare with me.
    Love the hardcore matches.

Good craic, will be on tonight for more.
    If it's another private match I'm staying on your team:D
    I'm just getting used to the maps so bare with me.
    Love the hardcore matches.

Haha, you played pretty damn slick yourself, a contender for the A team for definite.

So refreshing to see someone enjoying Hardcore as well.

Good job sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SnakePliskin

Could I be added also? Just at level 29 so a bit new to this though. ResponsiveChick is my xbox id. (Too cheap to pay to change it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

sure add a few of us from the list in mlindsay215's sig

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SnakePliskin

Will do thanks. Requests on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

dunworth1 wrote: »
    sure add a few of us from the list in mlindsay215's sig

I demand to be added to this list at once :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Good to see other members join too! I have never seen so many on last night. Great craic altogether. Hopefully the same again tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

lads we've a match against brds clan tuesday at 9pm could you check the site for details asap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I've taken over as player/manager for the boards team from CerealRapist/ElKatsumoto so will be seeing you guys later. I raised some issues in this thread and just want to see if you are ok with them or feel they need adjusting. I'm not sure who is looking after things on your side (think it's athboyace/bubbleking).

gamertag is yimrag btw

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Will be on later for a few games, just reached level 46,, but this is my first COD game iv been into so aint no hero, but geting better

Bavaria647 Xbox tag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

Is it OK if I add these names myself? I've spent the last week going from 1 to 26 on Black Ops, so am getting a bit better!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Is it OK if I add these names myself? I've spent the last week going from 1 to 26 on Black Ops, so am getting a bit better!
    D_turbo wrote: »
    Will be on later for a few games, just reached level 46,, but this is my first COD game iv been into so aint no hero, but geting better

Bavaria647 Xbox tag

Yes work away, we prefer if you add a few of us and then join in when you see us online. Skill level doesn't matter, we are here to enjoy the game with a bit of banter. You'll find a list of our gamer tags in my signature.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

I jumped on the 'invite friends' train tonight and was on with Walshy, Shovelt00th and Uncle Wil (among others, I think). Apologies for the lack of communication - the xbox is in the corner of my telly room, so I'm usually just on headphones. I will give a voice introduction one of these days though :) Great 'meeting' you all anyway!

Just a capture-the-flag question though, if I may. I heard somebody's amusement at my eagerness to get the flag :D One of my nearly-successful times that I got it, not being too sure, charged back to our own flag, but nothing happened. Do I need to wait for a few seconds or how does my team get a point out of it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement