Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,294 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Added a few their,just waiting for acceptance, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

hi guys im looking for few good games too.can i have good few gamertags to add if thats ok.i have headset and everthing.thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Seem to have a few new people joining these days, newbies add lads from this list
    GaRv 123 -
    Dunworth1 -
    TheMooseInNam -
    Shovelt00th
    naughtokev
    Uncle Wil -
    Royal 1rish
    Cableguy IE
    Cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    FAILSAFE 00
    Raze them all
    SimonGruberSays -
    mlindsay215 ♥ izambard (more) -
    cusakBOOM
    Ravage1616 -
    m1ju -
    Walshy16291 -
    Peracto Paulo
    Leonb84 -
    superman2006irl-
    West10th

List does not have everyone, anyone unfamiliar just add online

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

Cheers for the games lads.

First time I've enjoyed hardcore/CTF games.

Suppose its always more enjoyable when you shoot someone and you hear them shout profanities down the mic ;)

bigbadcon wrote: »
    Cheers for the games lads.

First time I've enjoyed hardcore/CTF games.

Suppose its always more enjoyable when you shoot someone and you hear them shout profanities down the mic ;)

Thats the stuff and it will only get better.Try prestiging. I find that way more enjoyable anyways. You were lucky to miss out on abit of ground war....what a load of crap it is. Taking ages to find a game and then if ya find one you see that it's hosted by some 14 year old american living in his basement and playing call of duty all day

• Advertisement

I was thinking of prestiging but the thoughts of having to unlock all of the weapons again sounds really painful.

Ive only recently unlocked all of the pro perks that I wanted. (ninja pro,sleight of hand pro and ghost pro)

I'm bad enough with everything unlocked never mind starting again with a pea shooter and potato gun as secondary :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

Seem to have a few new people joining these days, newbies add lads from this list
    GaRv 123 -
    Dunworth1 -
    TheMooseInNam -
    Shovelt00th
    naughtokev
    Uncle Wil -
    Royal 1rish
    Cableguy IE
    Cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    FAILSAFE 00
    Raze them all
    SimonGruberSays -
    cusakBOOM
    Ravage1616 -
    m1ju -
    Walshy16291 -
    Peracto Paulo
    Leonb84 -
    superman2006irl-
    West10th

List does not have everyone, anyone unfamiliar just add online

you forgot AthboyAce the quietest non trash talking guy in the clan :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

bigbadcon wrote: »
    I was thinking of prestiging but the thoughts of having to unlock all of the weapons again sounds really painful.

Ive only recently unlocked all of the pro perks that I wanted. (ninja pro,sleight of hand pro and ghost pro)

I'm bad enough with everything unlocked never mind starting again with a pea shooter and potato gun as secondary :D

ah its not so bad - I think you prestige and unlock things quicker every time you go through the levels.

Plus it adds a couple of inches to your internet penis which is vitally important when engaging in verbal combat with droolers

bubbleking wrote: »
    ah its not so bad - I think you prestige and unlock things quicker every time you go through the levels.

Plus it adds a couple of inches to your internet penis which is vitally important when engaging in verbal combat with droolers

Hmmm does sound tempting...

Just length or girth?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Thats the stuff and it will only get better.Try prestiging. I find that way more enjoyable anyways. You were lucky to miss out on abit of ground war....what a load of crap it is. Taking ages to find a game and then if ya find one you see that it's hosted by some 14 year old american living in his basement and playing call of duty all day

It would be much worse if it was a 28 year old living in his basement playing Call Of Duty all day hahaha....oh wait.

*leaves basement crying* :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

bubbleking wrote: »
    you forgot AthboyAce the quietest non trash talking guy in the clan :)

You havent heard me yet obviously!! ( get it?? im here all week!! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭e30fitz

hi lads can i join my id is e30fitz sounds like a laugh:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

u have to royals premission cos hes the one who checks the length and girth of things around here,shoveltooth well he just stands there with his mouth open

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

add some of these and join in

GaRv 123 -
    Dunworth1 -
    TheMooseInNam -
    Shovelt00th
    naughtokev
    Uncle Wil -
    Royal 1rish
    Cableguy IE
    Cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    FAILSAFE 00
    Raze them all
    SimonGruberSays -
    cusakBOOM
    Ravage1616 -
    m1ju -
    Walshy16291 -
    Peracto Paulo
    Leonb84 -
    superman2006irl-
    West10th

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

god above I can't seem to make it onto any of these lists :D

All new guys add me IR1SH RANG3R should be on the weekend for a few games :)

Those offended that are not in the list I just copied and pasted from lindsays sig and I'm sure he hasn't been able to update it for a while since he is busy saving lives( i.e playing call of duty)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I don't have the game anymore and I'm still on the list
    Must be a dig at your playing skill :D

I don't have the game anymore and I'm still on the list
    Must be a dig at your playing skill :D

strangerdanger.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Stevokenevo

GT: InfamousCargo for TDM most evenings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

level 27 on my 2nd prestige , have to say im a bit rubbish on blops either that or my connection (im fine on mw2) . so id say im a bit rubbish , im available after 11pm till about 2am ish so add me .

Fat+potatoes.png

• Advertisement

Lads heres some of the lads who play. Not everyone is on it so if you don't recognize anyone in a party just add them

GaRv 123 -
    Dunworth1 -
    TheMooseInNam -
    Shovelt00th
    naughtokev
    Uncle Wil -
    Royal 1rish
    Cableguy IE
    Cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    FAILSAFE 00
    Raze them all
    SimonGruberSays -
    cusakBOOM
    Ravage1616 -
    m1ju -
    Walshy16291 -
    Peracto Paulo
    Leonb84 -
    superman2006irl-
    West10th

We also mainly play hardcore ctf but if we have more on sometimes we do a bit of ground war for the laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I got rid of the game ages ago. My love for battlefield has increased 10 fold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Stick my name into that mate, back up and running at last! Been a while lads! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Head was wrecked last night with bad connection so knocked it off.
    Plan on redeeming myself tonight tho. Re located my router so hope it helps.

Lads I'll make a new list of the regulars over the weekend. That one I posted above is a little out of date. It was just someone for the newbies to get started:D
    My GT: WALSHY16291 for anyone who wants to add

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

oh i only play HC .;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Lads I'll make a new list of the regulars over the weekend. That one I posted above is a little out of date. It was just someone for the newbies to get started:D
    My GT: WALSHY16291 for anyone who wants to add

I demand to be put right at the top of the new list :D you go now and do that ya hear :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

I demand to be put right at the top of the new list :D you go now and do that ya hear :P

*Waits anxiously for string of abuse if rang3r is left off the list by "accident" again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Was playing with Royal,Walshy and Superman last night against these lads from Germany on the firing range and the whole team left. For those who haven't encountered this yet a timer comes up and says enemy forfeiting in 20 seconds and so on. And it's not that we were playing brillant or anything. But saying that had some good games last night .

• Advertisement

It happened a few times before when myself,lindsay and paul were playing. Check this video out, all the enemies forfeited and a new team of six spawned right in front of me. hahahaha

Gutted that fella went into last stand and I ran out of bullets. I was so confused by what happened!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement