Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i cant see what that is in school but it better not be that thing you did last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

That was pretty funny alright:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Had a few games of HC CTF last night with a few of the lads , great fun , not to much practice with CTF but i will put a few hours practice in today , good bit of crack:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

almanu wrote: »
    Had a few games of HC CTF last night with a few of the lads , great fun , not to much practice with CTF but i will put a few hours practice in today , good bit of crack:D

Your defensive skills were impressive last night when playing against that Swedish clan. Those guys were probably the best team I've played in ages.

The less said about the German guys after them the better :rolleyes:

i was just hiding if im honest, they just kept walking in front of me:D but seriously it was a good bit of crack , i usually play HC SND but ive taken a liking to CTF its far more intense , my hands were killing me after playing lol, alot more faster than snd thats for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

almanu wrote: »
    i was just hiding if im honest, they just kept walking in front of me:D but seriously it was a good bit of crack , i usually play HC SND but ive taken a liking to CTF its far more intense , my hands were killing me after playing lol, alot more faster than snd thats for sure.

lol, I never played hardcore or CTF really untill I started playing with the lads.

my eyes have been opened :pac:

ntlbell wrote: »
    lol, I never played hardcore or CTF really untill I started playing with the lads.

my eyes have been opened :pac:

was playing a few games at lunch time , crazy killage , just had to make some slight tweaks to my load out from last night , you live and learn .;)

ps how come nobody sent me a memo on the stoner wtf crazy arse bit of hardware .

had some very bad games last night just couldn't get into it

at one stage i was 2-40 odd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

dunworth1 wrote: »
    had some very bad games last night just couldn't get into it

at one stage i was 2-40 odd

I was the same at around 2 o clock this morning in my last game with Walshy and Superman was so tired never saw the enemy put a sentry gun in front of our flag. :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Lads I'll make a new list of the regulars over the weekend. That one I posted above is a little out of date. It was just someone for the newbies to get started:D
    My GT: WALSHY16291 for anyone who wants to add

make one for clan members who play BO:pac:

ive too many invites coming threw for black ops :mad::(

tried playing it again the other day and it just couldnt compare to battlefield even though battlefield are having severe match making problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Anyone for some hardcore CTF later?

I will be on at 7.:D

Lads I'll make a new list of the regulars over the weekend. That one I posted above is a little out of date. It was just someone for the newbies to get started:D
    My GT: WALSHY16291 for anyone who wants to add

You can knock me off that list for a while too.

Not liking the headquarter match at all. Count me out if people are playing it again.
    Although while some of you guys were playing this I got a sweet four kill with a grenade on ground war domination.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Not liking the headquarter match at all. Count me out if people are playing it again.
    Although while some of you guys were playing this I got a sweet four kill with a grenade on ground war domination.

I think you need to give it a bit more time :)

The problem was we were mostly running around like headless chickens, while teams that play it as often as you would say play HCTF have their tactics down.

I would say after a bit of time and some sort of tactics you would enjoy it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'll be on again this evening if anyones about ..
    GT Galwaydave

No doubt that it takes a bit of getting used to but once you get the hang of your classes, killstreaks,common choke points and locations of the HQ it can become a pure rape fest earning at least 20000 xp a game. I thought it was good to try anyways

be on tonight around 10:30ish , not bothered what we play , im good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Hmmm, it sure needs some Battlefield Bad Company 2 'round here. Had my fill of Black Ops. to be honest. I just find it too repetitive. These new maps might change things up a bit but they will never compare to a full on battle in Bad Company.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Hmmm, it sure needs some Battlefield Bad Company 2 'round here. Had my fill of Black Ops. to be honest. I just find it too repetitive. These new maps might change things up a bit but they will never compare to a full on battle in Bad Company.

I will be back on the battlefield sometime next week hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 aceflush1

hi lads

any1 playing black ops 2nite?? if ye are anychance i can join in

psn is the same as my name on here

aceflush1 wrote: »
    hi lads

sorry we only play on xbox not playstation

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

aceflush1 wrote: »
    hi lads

Try the call of duty forum:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=501

So helpful. What a guy.

So helpful. What a guy.
    I'm such a helpful person that if I ever would list IRL clan members in my sig, I would ensure I spelt 'peracto paulo' correctly in the list ;)

I'm such a helpful person that if I ever would list IRL clan members in my sig, I would ensure I spelt 'peracto paulo' correctly in the list ;)

You are a Saint. Not correcting it though.
    M

How will we survive when your out in Baltimore with all those vertically challanged persons.

You are a Saint. Not correcting it though.
    M
    He's a fellow kerryman such as yourself though :D

How will we survive when your out in Baltimore with all those vertically challanged persons.
    Halo jump

• Advertisement

Halo jump

You are going to teach the VCP to halo jump.:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement