Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

We get a lot of people posting interest on here and we used to add everyone. In the end we all had friends lists full of people that never played and some never even logged on to accept the requests.

Here's a list of the existing members who'll be purchasing BO either tonight or tomorrow. Add any of us and you'll find the rest on their friends list.

IRL Clan members:

GaRv 123
    Dunworth1
    TheMooseInNam
    naughtokev
    Uncle Wil
    Royal 1rish
    Cableguy IE
    Cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    FAILSAFE 00
    Raze them all
    capasso1
    mLindsay215
    Galwaydave
    Izambard

Here's a list of other fellow boardies that have expressed interest in playing Black Ops with us.

DOC09UNAM
    WALSHY16291
    MG Dean
    gregGH91
    iDaaave
    Keno 92
    Ramjaxed
    benji87FTW
    Ravage1616
    bastados
    coadyd
    Ravage is on me and colins friends list moose. He's a halo player so you'll love him :P battlefield too but on pc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Ravage is on me and colins friends list moose. He's a halo player so you'll love him :P battlefield too but on pc

Great... that all we need, another jumping fool :D

I'll add him now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Can't wait for it now lads!!

I'll be on after college tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

add me add me add me im as hyper as **** over this game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

See,
    We get a lot of people posting interest on here and we used to add everyone. In the end we all had friends lists full of people that never played and some never even logged on to accept the requests.

Here's a list of the existing members who'll be purchasing BO either tonight or tomorrow. Add any of us and you'll find the rest on their friends list.

IRL Clan members:

GaRv 123
    Dunworth1
    TheMooseInNam
    naughtokev
    Uncle Wil
    Royal 1rish
    Cableguy IE
    Cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    FAILSAFE 00
    Raze them all
    capasso1
    mLindsay215
    Galwaydave
    Izambard

Here's a list of other fellow boardies that have expressed interest in playing Black Ops with us.

DOC09UNAM

WALSHY16291
    MG Dean
    gregGH91
    iDaaave

Keno 92
    Ramjaxed
    benji87FTW
    Ravage1616
    bastados
    coadyd

• Advertisement

Updated list
    We get a lot of people posting interest on here and we used to add everyone. In the end we all had friends lists full of people that never played and some never even logged on to accept the requests. So it's up to you to add any us and you'll find the rest on their friends list. Don't worry, we'll all accept your requests. I've just cleared 15 spaces on my friends list to make room.

Here's a list of the existing members who'll be purchasing BO either tonight or tomorrow or tomorrow.

IRL Clan members:

GaRv 123
    Dunworth1
    TheMooseInNam
    naughtokev
    Uncle Wil
    Royal 1rish
    Cableguy IE
    Cycocyle
    colinbfmv
    FAILSAFE 00
    Raze them all
    capasso1
    mLindsay215
    Galwaydave
    Izambard

DOC09UNAM

WALSHY16291
    MG Dean
    gregGH91
    iDaaave

Keno 92
    Ramjaxed
    benji87FTW
    Ravage1616
    bastados
    coadyd

HUGEBASHER

N/B I've taken to time out to send requests to the above list of newcomers. Anyone posting interest after this, please, just add a few from the list yourself. Easily done from xbox.com

The following gamertags seem to be incorrect and can't add them, so it's up to you:
    coadyd
    WALSHY16291
    Ramjaxed

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Updated list.../B I've taken to time out to send requests to the above list of newcomers. Anyone posting interest after this, please, just add a few from the list yourself. Easily done from xbox.com
    You are too nice Moose. Or are you lulling them into a false sense of security from which the only result is a knife in the back?

For those that haven't been looking at the various vids posted here's a tip, in nuketown in a team game, shoot the heads off all the maniquins as fast as possible, if it's under a certain time there's a reward....

For those that haven't been looking at the various vids posted here's a tip, in nuketown in a team game, shoot the heads off all the maniquins as fast as possible, if it's under a certain time there's a reward....

It also states that it has to be done so quickly that you'll need an organized team behind you to do it... that's us screwed :D

It also states that it has to be done so quickly that you'll need an organized team behind you to do it... that's us screwed :D
    That's cos of that Mlindsay fellow, I've never seen a more useless player in me life!

• Advertisement

That's cos of that Mlindsay fellow, I've never seen a more useless player in me life!

Supposedly gives great head though, that's gotta count for something, right? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

What clan tag are you using?

Supposedly gives great head though, that's gotta count for something, right? :D
    while wearing his nurse outfit no doubt!!

Time you planning on being at gamestop tonight moose?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Kilkenny is so backwards i heard its MW2 thats being released there tonight!:D

you can't use clan tags till level 19 i believe

cycocycle wrote: »
    Kilkenny is so backwards i heard its MW2 thats being released there tonight!:D
    Least we can spell our gamertags right ;)

Not sure, probably about 11.30, you?

IRL is the clan tag

was thinking the same, ravage is working late said he'd swing by around 11 or so to see if there's much of a crowd, prob earlier if there's a crowd.

was thinking the same, ravage is working late said he'd swing by around 11 or so to see if there's much of a crowd, prob earlier if there's a crowd.

Might just head into town around 11. Grab a Domino's for breakfast, cause it's going to be a late one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i will be on tonight for an hour or two

ha ha ha yeah it is, screw domino's, Mizoni's 20inch pizza for 16 e....dinner, midnight snack and breakfast all in one!!

Though dominos are doing a deal any pizza for 10e

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Might just head into town around 11. Grab a Domino's for breakfast, cause it's going to be a late one!

Good luck for those getting the midnight release. I'll be on around 9.30am and on most of the day till the miusses gets back then on for the night I believe.

See ya's then.

Hoo-rah :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Boy's in gamestop were saying they have 400+ deposits, sounds like there's going to a que!! Have an exam tomorrow, COD is going to be the reason I fail :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

anyone looking at this thread turn on tv3 news they are going to be doing a story on bo

alot of those will be school kids though, they won't be allowed up so late on a school night :D garv proves that:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

alot of those will be school kids though, they won't be allowed up so late on a school night :D garv proves that:P

dunworth is the school boy actually :D:D as you can see he's only alowed on for a hour or 2 and them bed for school in the morning:rolleyes:

dunworth1 wrote: »
    anyone looking at this thread turn on tv3 news they are going to be doing a story on bo
    lol a 1 min report that basically said don't give it to 10 year olds, tell them they can get it when they're 18.

I love how worlwide you can join and fight in a war at 16+ but can't get a game till yer 18

I thought that last year... turned up at 11.50 to see two hundred people lined up on James's Street, God knows how many were in the shop and under the archway! All I can remember is that I finally got my copy at 1.15am :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Dunworth will be at Gamestop dressed in a suit and a fake moustache.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement