Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

O-Deazy wrote: »
    That was a hilarious killcam! :D

makes it better that it made the final killcam for everyone to see.
    cableguy has been sending death threats since

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

garv123 wrote: »
    makes it better that it made the final killcam for everyone to see.
    cableguy has been sending death threats since

Just Wait......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

its nice to know that i finished it :D

what did u finish? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

what did u finish? :rolleyes:

your kill streak @ 13 sec

dunworth1 wrote: »
    your kill streak

it was cableguy? :P

it was cableguy? :P

i really shoul look closer at the videos :o

I am starting to love putting the C4 on Tac Inserts.
    Yesterday I killed a Randomer just as after he put it down placed my C4 on it and went into the next room. He knew I'd be waiting but from the next room I could still see the glow of the insert so when it stop glowing I knew to blow it. He must have been happy when he spawned and I wasn't there could just imagine him congratulating himself and then boom C4.:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

I am starting to love putting the C4 on Tac Inserts.
    Yesterday I killed a Randomer just as after he put it down placed my C4 on it and went into the next room. He knew I'd be waiting but from the next room I could still see the glow of the insert so when it stop glowing I knew to blow it. He must have been happy when he spawned and I wasn't there could just imagine him congratulating himself and then boom C4.:D:D

they seemed to have patched putting a claymore on the tac insert as ive done it a few times and nothing , ive even waited for enemy to respawn and they have just jogged over it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

almanu wrote: »
    they seemed to have patched putting a claymore on the tac insert as ive done it a few times and nothing , ive even waited for enemy to respawn and they have just jogged over it :mad:

If this is true then its a dark day indeed!

cycocycle wrote: »
    If this is true then its a dark day indeed!

i got claymore killed off my spawn using the tac.

BUT i did notice i was alive for about 5 seconds before i died coz i shot a guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Playing sometime last week and as I spawned in on my tactical insertion some randomer was placing down his claymore. Needless to say I shot him in the head and proceeded to laugh. I then dropped a new tactical insertion in the same place and waited in hiding. He returned as expected and stood, armed and willing, waiting for me to respawn. That's when my tomahawk caressed the base of his spine. I laughed some more.

there a 6 to 8 second delay , just tried it out there again , enemy had time to put down his second tac insert as he was walking away it went off but did not kill him , tomahawk woopah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Will try get on at the weekend again lads if I can and someone is good enough to donate a 48 hour. Rag week in ucc is taking its tole. Lost everything imaginbable tonight while out don't think I will have the funds to purchase a month trial or 3 month.I'm a great mess ah well

Will try get on at the weekend again lads if I can and someone is good enough to donate a 48 hour. Rag week in ucc is taking its tole. Lost everything imaginbable tonight while out don't think I will have the funds to purchase a month trial or 3 month.I'm a great mess ah well

Hope you passed out those posters:D:D:D

I'll PM a 24 hour this evening.

(does anybody know if these things go out of date?)

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    (does anybody know if these things go out of date?)

Yes they do. They should have a used by date on them somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

ill also send ya that 48 hour one i have when i get home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭O-Deazy

I have 2 48hour ones as well, I'll send on the code now! Just lemme know if u need the other 1 as well coz I won't be using them! ;)
    Yes they do. They should have a used by date on them somewhere.

Just looking here Cable, don't see any expiration date on either of the ones I have.. As far as I could tell as long as it doesn't have the date it doesn't expire!

O-Deazy wrote: »

Just looking here Cable, don't see any expiration date on either of the ones I have.. As far as I could tell as long as it doesn't have the date it doesn't expire!

Ok I was going from memory but I am sure I tried to use one or two recently and it wouldn't accept it. Anyway looks like your sorted for a while Walshy if you can recover in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Jesus I look like a right addict trying to get my fix with the trials:D I'll be on Fri to Sun and try finish 15th prestige once and for all!Thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Jesus I look like a right addict trying to get my fix with the trials:D I'll be on Fri to Sun and try finish 15th prestige once and for all!Thanks lads
    Cheap student scum! We should not be enabling his cheap student ways. He's studying maths and applied maths if memory serves correct, so surely he can manage a budget. You're getting nothin' more off me sunshine, I'm already paying for your education!

ROFL:D

Hope you passed out those posters:D:D:D

i didnt make it down to cork :( had to stay in a lab to finish a stupidddddd project

Cheap student scum! We should not be enabling his cheap student ways. He's studying maths and applied maths if memory serves correct, so surely he can manage a budget. You getting nothin' more off me sunshine, I'm already paying for your education!

Ah Izzy we know you really care and that this to to cover the pm you sent him with the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

You should still have the imaginary numbers to keep yourself going ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Cheap student scum! We should not be enabling his cheap student ways. He's studying maths and applied maths if memory serves correct, so surely he can manage a budget. You getting nothin' more off me sunshine, I'm already paying for your education!

get back in that closet that u clawled out of and made you self gay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

naughto wrote: »
    get back in that closet that u clawled out of and made you self gay

Stay out of my house,Kev!:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement