Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

almanu wrote: »
    quick question , am i in this clan now or what , joined the website a few weeks ago now , playing with you guys a few weeks also , not every night granted its just hard to get in some times:D
    have you team killed cableguy?
    if not then no :)
    go kill him. record the video in theater post it here or the site and your in :D

or send us all free beer:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

ah crap, sorry just checked its IRG SHADOW and IRG Bazamus... :o
    Hello chap, you may have stumbled into the wrong forum. The people you mentioned seemed to be linked to this clan:
    http://www.irishrepublicangamer.webs.com/
    We'll have no problem gaming with you but if you want to play with those you've mentioned and work with I suggest you look up the above. They however state that you'll be given a trial, there are no such requirements with us!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

garv123 wrote: »
    have you team killed cableguy?
    if not then no :)
    go kill him. record the video in theater post it here or the site and your in :D

or send us all free beer:rolleyes:

think ive team-killed just about everybody now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

think ive team-killed just about everybody now:D
    i have tried to join you session in progress few times almanu but for s ome reason i cant it must be to do with nat connection.if u see me or failsafe on we will usually have a party set up cos we seem to have a good connection so every one is ent leaving and joining every two minutes

naughto wrote: »
    i have tried to join you session in progress few times almanu but for s ome reason i cant it must be to do with nat connection.if u see me or failsafe on we will usually have a party set up cos we seem to have a good connection so every one is ent leaving and joining every two minutes

will do, is that your xbox tag , i know i have the warrior that is Failsafe on my friends list :D

but in saying that the last time i was playing with Failsafe my reaction speeds where on par with a Jamaican homicide detective.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hello chap, you may have stumbled into the wrong forum. The people you mentioned seemed to be linked to this clan:
    http://www.irishrepublicangamer.webs.com/
    We'll have no problem gaming with you but if you want to play with those you've mentioned and work with I suggest you look up the above. They however state that you'll be given a trial, there are no such requirements with us!

Thabks m8. You know what... Fudge them, ill better off playing here for fun, then go for trials lol. I want to relax, not to work my ass off lol.

I play fps only on pc since i remember my self... So i need time to get usedbto controller too .

I am more bc2 player then cod, but it does not do harm hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

will do, is that your xbox tag , i know i have the warrior that is Failsafe on my friends list :D

but in saying that the last time i was playing with Failsafe my reaction speeds where on par with a Jamaican homicide detective.......

I thought you were with the Eire lads as you use it as your clan tag, or am i mixing you up with someone else.

naughtokev is my game tag i have you on my friends list and i think we played togethere a good few times in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

ntlbell wrote: »
    I thought you were with the Eire lads as you use it as your clan tag, or am i mixing you up with someone else.

i do recall that from last night

so do we have a spy trying to come in to or clan:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

so do we have a spy trrying to come to or clan:D:D:D:D:D

they will never get past our super defences

if we keep team killing him for about a week he will soon get few up

i think Eire is just used by irish lads not in a clan , thats what i done anyway , if there is an Eire clan theres thousands in it and they dont know about it:D
    playing with a few real life friends yesterday and they all had Eire as there clan tag so i followed suit and i know none of them are in a clan.

ive seen IRL , IRE , EIRE and the one for the 12 yr olds IRA , bit confusing i feel:D

if we keep team killing him for about a week he will soon get few up
    ive got my eye on you:D

i think Eire is just used by irish lads not in a clan , thats what i done anyway , if there is an Eire clan theres thousands in it and they dont know about it:D
    playing with a few real life friends yesterday and they all had Eire as there clan tag so i followed suit and i know none of them are in a clan.

ive seen IRL , IRE , EIRE and the one for the 12 yr olds IRA , bit confusing i feel:D

Ah,

Just stick the IRL tag on so others will spot you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yeah but the I rape assholes clan is full of dicks and assholes!

Yeah but the I rape assholes clan is full of dicks and assholes!

i think there's more than one we played a few guys from the north using IRA very tight games they stayed on when they lost and i think the lads exchanged some "pleasant" pm's afterwards. they were pretty good.

i think there's more than one we played a few guys from the north using IRA very tight games they stayed on when they lost and i think the lads exchanged some "pleasant" pm's afterwards. they were pretty good.

plenty of real FPS practice me thinks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Will be on after 7 to win some games!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Will be on after 7 to win some games!
    Student scum!

• Advertisement

i take it you guys dont like last-stand:(

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭O-Deazy

Don't worry almanu theres plenty of lads that use it.. Not going to name Failsafe and Dunworth here but there are a few of them! ;)

O-Deazy wrote: »
    Don't worry almanu theres plenty of lads that use it.. Not going to name Failsafe and Dunworth here but there are a few of them! ;)

it was like i was covered in shte or something :D im using perks i have never used before , still think hacker pro and hardline pro are the best perks in the game, when you can get them working for you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

finally gave in and got black ops today

Will be playin fairly late tonight !

GT xII TRiicKz xII

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I still remember that game on Launch. That was the most tense game of CoD I ever played, and your capture in the dying seconds was priceless.

I still remember that game on Launch. That was the most tense game of CoD I ever played, and your capture in the dying seconds was priceless.

It was the first time I fist pumped a capture, sat the missus down to watch the re-play but she wasn't impressed :D

be good to try and setup a game with them again if you have any of their tags

It was the first time I fist pumped a capture, sat the missus down to watch the re-play but she wasn't impressed :D

be good to try and setup a game with them again if you have any of their tags

That was the best game of cod I've ever played.. Epic is the only word for it! I've been trying to find a game like it again but its just not happenin.. another game with them would be class :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

O-Deazy wrote: »
    That was the best game of cod I've ever played.. Epic is the only word for it! I've been trying to find a game like it again but its just not happenin.. another game with them would be class :D
    Playing me not good enough for ya?

Btwndeyes wrote: »
    Playing me not good enough for ya?

NO! I'm fed up being killed by your silly tamohawks.. :mad:

• Advertisement

Had some absolutely woeful games last night.

Very, very frustrating lag :mad:

I got beaten by Failsafe's girl too. For shame! :o

Funny when I first joined though. Started on the team against the clan. My team all bailed, so at the end it looked like it was just me against everyone else :pac:

Although when we were getting reamed in the last match I played in, Athboy bailed and joined the other team :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement