Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

playing a game in Jungle last night with few from the clan, ended up on my own everyone got kicked:mad:
    as i said in a post yesterday , this game is unplayable after that update:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

Whats the update. havent been on in a few days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Finton Eire

almanu wrote: »
    i think Eire is just used by irish lads not in a clan , thats what i done anyway , if there is an Eire clan theres thousands in it and they dont know about it:D
    playing with a few real life friends yesterday and they all had Eire as there clan tag so i followed suit and i know none of them are in a clan.

ive seen IRL , IRE , EIRE and the one for the 12 yr olds IRA , bit confusing i feel:D

To answer that, there is actually a group of us who play together on a nightly basis under the Eire clan tag. Roughly 15-20 of us. Almanu is right though, its not so much a clan as a way of recognizing fellow Irish players to team up with. We usually have a full 6/9 when playing but when we don't if we see other Eire's we'll invite them into the party. Some get friend invites and some don't. There's no strict leadership though there's a couple like Ginger who typically lead the pack.

Anywho, hope you lads do well against the Brits and Yanks and see you in the game.

Finton.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

To answer that, there is actually a group of us who play together on a nightly basis under the Eire clan tag. Roughly 15-20 of us. Almanu is right though, its not so much a clan as a way of recognizing fellow Irish players to team up with. We usually have a full 6/9 when playing but when we don't if we see other Eire's we'll invite them into the party. Some get friend invites and some don't. There's no strict leadership though there's a couple like Ginger who typically lead the pack.

Anywho, hope you lads do well against the Brits and Yanks and see you in the game.

Finton.

if you saw the call of duty thread before i was looking for some of ye so we could maybe have abit of a civil war some nights;)
    we do the same thing as ye. anyone can play away kicking the brits ar$es:D

Finton.

my point exactly clan tags blaaauugh , ill have EIRE if im playing with my kids as thats what they have up plus most my "reallife friends":D

but im IRL true n true and i would happily slit my kids necks if they were on the other team:mad:

• Advertisement

getting my 5 yr old blops today , theres a video on my youtube page getting a 13 killstreak , camper of the highest order lol. might take over from a few of the lads (names with held to protect the innocent )

youtube user name MrFatpotatoes

theres a video on my youtube page getting a 13 killstreaks

Don't think I've ever gotten a killstreak higher than 8 or 9 :(

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Don't think I've ever gotten a killstreak higher than 8 or 9 :(

think that was his highest , infairness he did have 1 death but i think i can for give him that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

getting my 5 yr old blops today

I assume this is a joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Enigma IE wrote: »
    I assume this is a joke?

why

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    why

5 year old & BLOPs, not sure it needs any further explanation tbh.

5 year old & BLOPs, not sure it needs any further explanation tbh.

as long as he dosent have a mic i dont mind.

as long as he dosent have a mic i dont mind.

Would you let a 5 year told watch 18+ DVD's? It's not just the bullsh1t in the lobbies, but the actual content of the game and shooting people for fun. It's not exactly a good lessson for a 5 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Would you let a 5 year told watch 18+ DVD's? It's not just the bullsh1t in the lobbies, but the actual content of the game and shooting people for fun. It's not exactly a good lesson for a 5 year old.

Here we go, an internet white knight. No where here was parental advice sought, so please refrain from giving it. The name of the thread if you look closely states "Black Ops IRL Clan" and as you are not a member or seeking to become a member you are in danger of dragging this thread off topic into a whole debate that personally I feel will be pointless. We are all entitled to our opinions but please keep yours to yourself or post them in a relevant thread.

I personally think you are a troll trying to elicit a response, if so, well done. Objective achieved.

Here we go, an internet white knight. No where here was parental advice sought, so please refrain from giving it. The name of the thread if you look closely states "Black Ops IRL Clan" and as you are not a member or seeking to become a member you are in danger of dragging this thread off topic into a whole debate that personally I feel will be pointless. We are all entitled to our opinions but please keep yours to yourself or post them in a relevant thread.

I personally think you are a troll trying to elicit a response, if so, well done. Objective achieved.

Last time I checked, boards.ie was a public forum where people can post their opinions if they so wish. I hadn't even realised which thread I was in, until you kindly pointed it out. I'm certainly not trolling or trying to re-ignite any type of warfare. Leave the modding to the mods.

Would you let a 5 year told watch 18+ DVD's? It's not just the bullsh1t in the lobbies, but the actual content of the game and shooting people for fun. It's not exactly a good lessson for a 5 year old.

it would depend on the type of content there isnt anything graphically violent as in no legs been blown off etc..

you would see worse on the news from a day to day basis especially now with the war going on.

killing is in lots of cartoons today.that i'm sure children younger then 5 watch

me personally i dont see anything wrong with him playing better this then doing things i've seen some 5 year olds do

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

...I'm certainly not trolling or trying to re-ignite any type of warfare. Leave the modding to the mods.
    mods.jpg
    This is the only respectful type of 'modding'. Moderation on the other hand is a delicate concept, where here, to one it seems to hold many biases. But I take your point on board. I'm off to post in the darts forum about arts and crafts, as is my wont.

it would depend on the type of content there isnt anything graphically violent as in no legs been blown off etc..

you would see worse on the news from a day to day basis especially now with the war going on.

killing is in lots of cartoons today.that i'm sure children younger then 5 watch

me personally i dont see anything wrong with him playing better this then doing things i've seen some 5 year olds do

Fair point, it's really down to the parents and how they feel about it and make a decision. One of my best mates got BLOPs for his 6 year old for Christmas, I said same thing, he was too young for it.

Fair point, it's really down to the parents and how they feel about it and make a decision. One of my best mates got BLOPs for his 6 year old for Christmas, I said same thing, he was too young for it.

very true in the end its their child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

I can think of plenty of people that are +18 that act like they are 5 year olds on Blops so he should fit right in.

Stay away from Royal though - hes a P DOE Bear

• Advertisement

you can fight in a war at 16 but must be over 18 to play blops :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

garv123 wrote: »
    you can fight in a war at 16 but must be over 18 to play blops :rolleyes:
    America,the country where you can drive at 16, fight in a war at 17, get married at 18, be shot dead at 19 and still legally can't drink

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Hmmm, Izam hit it on the head, leave the parenting to the parents. His kid doesn't use the mic, and his dad monitors his use. It's not really for you, Enigma, or anyone else to comment on.

On a side note, whilst I won't post any specifics on this page the IRL are conducting something very special on BlOps atm. I'll post details how it all pans out in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

i'M really ****ig angry now

take it ye just lost so?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Take a look on the site, I'm just gutted because I missed out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Like me Enigma, you might be in your late 20's, and you might not like to see 6 year olds playing CoD games while we are in our prime, because 6 years down the line, we will be in our 30's, the artritus will be setting in, and this now 12 year old will be able to kick our ass'. Either that or you are a registered sex offender and have to sign on the sex offenders register every week and are afraid that you will be accused of "grooming" minors on CoD and sent back to the slammer! :eek:

Like me Enigma, you might be in your late 20's, and you might not like to see 6 year olds playing CoD games while we are in our prime, because 6 years down the line, we will be in our 30's, the artritus will be setting in, and this now 12 year old will be able to kick our ass'. Either that or you are a registered sex offender and have to sign on the sex offenders register every week and are afraid that you will be accused of "grooming" minors on CoD and sent back to the slammer! :eek:
    exactly like royal

Like me Enigma, you might be a registered sex offender and have to sign on the sex offenders register every week and are afraid that you will be accused of "grooming" minors on CoD and sent back to the slammer! :eek:

FYP

even though raze hinted at it already :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I said this 100 times already, it was the niteclubs fault for letting a minor into an over 18's disco, I just presumed she was of age.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement