Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I said this 100 times already, it was the niteclubs fault for letting a minor into an over 18's disco, I just presumed she was of age.
    I see your location has a double meaning then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Hmmm, Izam hit it on the head, leave the parenting to the parents. His kid doesn't use the mic, and his dad monitors his use. It's not really for you, Enigma, or anyone else to comment on.

On a side note, whilst I won't post any specifics on this page the IRL are conducting something very special on BlOps atm. I'll post details how it all pans out in the end.

With respect, if it's on a public forum, it's for anyone to comment on. I wouldn't let my 6 year old play COD, that's just the way I feel about it.

Like me Enigma, you might be in your late 20's, and you might not like to see 6 year olds playing CoD games while we are in our prime, because 6 years down the line, we will be in our 30's, the artritus will be setting in, and this now 12 year old will be able to kick our ass'. Either that or you are a registered sex offender and have to sign on the sex offenders register every week and are afraid that you will be accused of "grooming" minors on CoD and sent back to the slammer! :eek:

Already in my mid 30's and regularly get pwned by teenagers doing 360 snipes! Tis life unfortunately, the oul reflexes ain't what they used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

YA we just said how we felt on a certain matter and some of us got banned over it, but hey its a "public Forum"

Btwndeyes wrote: »
    YA we just said how we felt on a certain matter and some of us got banned over it, but hey its a "public Forum"

Not sure what your talking about exactly, I'm guessing the BRDS v IRL clan matches. I'm not part of BRDS clan or any other clan, I only play for fun.

Public forums have rules, if you break the rules, you get banned.

EDIT - as I said originally, I hadn't realised which thread I was in when I posted, I'll avoid in future.

• Advertisement

Not saying u were brds just saying that its a public forum but to come on here and question someones parenting is a little far, Fair enough you have your views but as been mentioned its up to Almanu and if he feels his son is ready then be it. All i was pointing is that although it is a public forum and opinions are allowed, to voice opinion that accuses the, attacks the, undermines the or demerits the associated poster is frowned upon and punishable. I may not agree with these but its got to be followed.
    Edit:
    Im not saying You shouldn't post here all are welcome except some :P

Not saying u were brds just saying that its a public forum but to come on here and question someones parenting is a little far, Fair enough you have your views but as been mentioned its up to Almanu and if he feels his son is ready then be it. All i was pointing is that although it is a public forum and opinions are allowed, to voice opinion that accuses the, attacks the, undermines the or demerits the associated poster is frowned upon and punishable. I may not agree with these but its got to be followed.
    Edit:
    Hence the IRL clan set up their own forums to abuse Shoveltooth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Enigma IE wrote: »
    ...I hadn't realised which thread I was in when I posted, I'll avoid in future.
    Don't avoid, join in a couple of our games!

Edit:

I'm not questioning anyone's parenting skills, if that's the way it has come across, it was not meant to. I wouldn't let my 6 year old play BLOPS or any COD game, that is all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

^^ either would I, it'll turn them into the american version of kids. Instead let them play mortal kombat....ah the memories of the original back in the day

• Advertisement

Sorry if i sounded offensive!:rolleyes:
    You should come play with us, we are nice really!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Except for shoveltooth, He's a twat of the twatiest order

Except for shoveltooth, He's a twat of the twatiest order
    You're just saying that so you can can have me all to yourself. Weirdo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

If anyone fancies a bash later on I'll be on at 10pm. It's been ages since I killed you guys :D
    GT = galwaydave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

If anyone fancies a bash later on I'll be on at 10pm. It's been ages since I killed you guys :D
    GT = galwaydave

I should be online at 10pm also, and you can always try to kill me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Hence the IRL clan set up their own forums to abuse Shoveltooth :D

It's true, Shoveltooth is the guy we just love to hate :D

I'll be logging onto BFBC2 in about half an hour, I no longer own BlOps (reference to keep post on topic-ish) for an extended night of squad carnage! Can I convince any of you away from your mindless, twitchy BlOps to come over to the more tactical, gentleman's BFBC2??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

It's true, Shoveltooth is the guy we just love to hate :D

I'll be logging onto BFBC2 in about half an hour, I no longer own BlOps (reference to keep post on topic-ish) for an extended night of squad carnage! Can I convince any of you away from your mindless, twitchy BlOps to come over to the more tactical, gentleman's BFBC2??? :D
    il head onto battlefield for an hour or so after republic of telly so about 11ishh
    didnt play it in a long time :(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Sorry for not coming back in to the party after the second match, I was a little shell shocked from playing 8 aside domination on nuketown/firing range. I don't remember who exactly sent me the invite after we all got booted the second time but thanks anyway.

Games were played in good fun and a decent atmosphere but in hindsight I'd have prefered a different style of game with that many on at once. Capping/holding/getting near to B dom was mad stressful.

In private parties we sometimes do a gametype called James Bond where 1 person has a silenced sniper rifle/pistol & c4 against a team of mp5/python and everyone has minimal health. James Bond has to eliminate the whole team who have to stay in upstairs in a specific building, either above A dom in firing range or middle building in WMD. Person who kills James Bond or is last alive becomes James Bond next round.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

have not been on in weeks lads , will do my best to show up tonight , dam tiger woods taking over a lot of my gaming time.

almanu wrote: »
    have not been on in weeks lads , will do my best to show up tonight , dam tiger woods taking over a lot of my gaming time.
    Try and resist his advances. No means no

Try and resist his advances. No means no

i remember one time at band camp ..............

AmericanPie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭irelandjoe

Anyone on tonight (Blackops) am sick of playing with ppl who don't communicate.
    Gamertag: xboxirelandjoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

irelandjoe wrote: »
    Anyone on tonight (Blackops) am sick of playing with ppl who don't communicate.
    Gamertag: xboxirelandjoe

Hi Joe,

If most of the regular posters here have moved to www.irlclan.net. If you add a few GT from the members section there you can ust jump in and the craic begins

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭HelloYoungBoy

Anyone up for a few games of Black Ops? Would like to play like a team rather than just a load of randomers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

www.irlclan.net.

irlclan.net hard to beat impossible to find better:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

almanu wrote: »
    irlclan.net hard to beat impossible to find better:D

corkpredator is My user name on a good few times a week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 kingofthekop

kingofthekop is my GT. K/D ratio well above 1:1. howd i get into the clan?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement