Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ah I'll be there for 11 so moose.

Can imagine dunworth now, Hello there sonny I'm picking up a game for my son *twiddles mustache* Operation black duty I think it's called??

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    anyone looking at this thread turn on tv3 news they are going to be doing a story on bo

This game is going to be VIOLENT! What, no one told me. Thank you Dunworth for pointing out the TV3 NEWS segment. Their journalistic integrity and accuracy knows no bounds. I did not think or even consider that a game based on war would be violent so thank you TV3 for pointing this out to me. I'm typing this whilst I eat my pre-booking receipt. I'm shocked and appalled! Thank you again TV3 for reporting this instead of reporting on, you know, actual war.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

This game is going to be VIOLENT! What, no one told me. Thank you Dunworth for pointing out the TV3 NEWS segment. Their journalistic integrity and accuracy knows no bounds. I did not think or even consider that a game based on war would be violent so thank you TV3 for pointing this out to me. I'm typing this whilst I eat my pre-booking receipt. I'm shocked and appalled! Thank you again TV3 for reporting this instead of reporting on, you know, actual war.

Speaking of which, have any of you seen Dafur yet???

Didn't Dunworth admit to being asked for identification when he went to purchase M.O.H(with a u).? I'm nearly sure he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

There is a pub I drink in abit beside my local gamestop. I think I might go in there at about 10pm and keep an eye on things from there.

• Advertisement

ah I'll be there for 11 so moose.

Yeah, I think that's be a better plan. 11pm so. Capasso's coming too. He'll probably bring refreshments ;)

There is a pub I drink in abit beside my local gamestop. I think I might go in there at about 10pm and keep an eye on things from there.
    didn't you do the same thing a while ago and get to plastered to play??

The secret war in darfour or something moose?? was it on bbc or channel; 4 a few weeks back? if so yeah i have

There's goes your KDR :D

Yeah, I think that's be a better plan. 11pm so. Capasso's coming too. He'll probably bring refreshments ;)
    I might bring some refreshments too, there's some miller left over from the weekend :) may as well make an event of it!! ha which one of ye has to drive :P

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I think you need the prebooking receipt Izambard to get your copy of black ops but you've foolishly eaten it.
    I admire your effort at multitasking though

• Advertisement

The secret war in darfour or something moose?? was it on bbc or channel; 4 a few weeks back? if so yeah i have

It's not exactly secret, there's a genocide going on out there but the media don't care cause it's Arabs against native African tribes and there's no oil there!

It was the movie I was referring to. It's tough to watch due to the no holds barred approach to horrific circumstances of what the people are suffering. It's a must see but you won't feel good about it. I saw it over a week ago and still have it in my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pQqoVhb7m4

Tonight

Tonight the showers will continue and become prolonged in the south and east. Further north and west the showers will become scattered and then die out later tonight with clear spells developing. The minimum temperatures will be between 3 and 6 degrees in fresh to strong and gusty north to northeast winds.

It's not exactly secret, there's a genocide going on out there but the media don't care cause it's Arabs against native African tribes and there's no oil there!

It was the movie I was referring to. It's tough to watch due to the no holds barred approach to horrific circumstances of what the people are suffering. It's a must see but you won't feel good about it. I saw it over a week ago and still have it in my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pQqoVhb7m4
    If I can watch deliverence without being scarred for life I can watch any film. Fact!

I think you need the prebooking receipt Izambard to get your copy of black ops but you've foolishly eaten it.

But don't you see, I shall not be buying this game now. It's full of ye ol' violence! You, a man of faith can surely understand this!

But don't you see, I shall not be buying this game now. It's full of ye ol' violence! You, a man of faith can surely understand this!
    Battlefield tonight so?
    Please?:D

no ya don't, hows a going here to pick up me Cod bo copy, give yer name and address and they hand it over, these computer contraptions apparently store information like pre booking and how much is paid off, whowouldathunkit

I have to correct you on that one Moose. Darfur has large producing oil fields which are built and operated by Chinese companies and even have Chinese soldiers guarding them. I think its something like 80% of Darfurs oil is sold and exported to China.

Its one of the main factors why the international community wont intervene in the genocide in the south of the country. Nobody wants to mess with the Chinese.

I have to correct you on that one Moose. Darfur has large producing oil fields which are built and operated by Chinese companies and even have Chinese soldiers guarding them. I think its something like 80% of Darfurs oil is sold and exported to China.

Its one of the main factors why the international community wont intervene in the genocide in the south of the country. Nobody wants to mess with the Chinese.

Yeah, you're right. I should have said, no oil for the Western world.

Battlefield tonight so?
    Please?:D

O, so I'm good enough now! I was thinking more along the lines of, I don't know, say, Gears of War Two. (Insert smiley with tongue sticking out here!)

O, so I'm good enough now! I was thinking more along the lines of, I don't know, say, Gears of War Two. (Insert smiley with tongue sticking out here!)
    You don't have the dlc so no dice.
    These recent posts are very off the topic for bo so i'll steer my ramblings to the other threads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 samum28

getting this 2moro after work sign me in as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Dunworth will be at Gamestop dressed in a suit and a fake moustache.
    i prebooked in game
    Can imagine dunworth now, Hello there sonny I'm picking up a game for my son *twiddles mustache* Operation black duty I think it's called??

almost pissed myself laughing
    Didn't Dunworth admit to being asked for identification when he went to purchase M.O.H(with a u).? I'm nearly sure he did.

yes i was asked that i why i'm making sure to bring id with me tonight otherwise i could be walking home with a sad face

*also i just figured out how to multi quote

samum28 wrote: »
    getting this 2moro after work sign me in as well :)

Just look back over the last page or two, you'll see a list of gamertags, it's up to you to add us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

dunworth1 wrote: »
    *also i just figured out how to multi quote

It only took 1,572 posts. Well done, have a biscuit!

Hopefully I'll get a biscuit too when I figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I thought that last year... turned up at 11.50 to see two hundred people lined up on James's Street, God knows how many were in the shop and under the archway! All I can remember is that I finally got my copy at 1.15am :(

Going to head down after work around ten and scope the place out! I'll let ye know if there's a massive que!

see the small button beside the quote button click that on all the posts you wanna qoute then hit post reply(not quick post)
    Ravage1616 wrote: »
    Going to head down after work around ten and scope the place out! I'll let ye know if there's a massive que!
    nice one!!

Of course. But no Jaffa Cakes. As their name suggests, they are not biscuits!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Of course. But no Jaffa Cakes. As their name suggests, they are not biscuits!

Hey!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement