Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    Going to head down after work around ten and scope the place out! I'll let ye know if there's a massive que!
    see the small button beside the quote button click that on all the posts you wanna qoute then hit post reply(not quick post)

nice one!!
    Of course. But no Jaffa Cakes. As their name suggests, they are not biscuits!

Gimme a bicky :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Gimme a bicky :P
    What variety?

Aldi chocolate chip cookie will suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Live streaming of the UK launch with live streaming of games, check it out:

http://apps.facebook.com/codblackopsuklaunch/

• Advertisement

Aldi chocolate chip cookie will suffice.
    Weak choice in my opinion. But alright.

Live streaming of the UK launch with live streaming of games, check it out:

http://apps.facebook.com/codblackopsuklaunch/

gail_porter.jpg

For f'ck sake. I miss this Gail Porter. Damn you natural ageing!

I just had a thought. Of all the xbox users around the world and all the people who are going to pick up Black Ops at the midnight openings, am sure there will be at least one poor chap who arrives home at 12:15 to have his first go of Black Ops only to get the rrod.

I just had a thought. Of all the xbox users around the world and all the people who are going to pick up Black Ops at the midnight openings, am sure there will be at least one poor chap who arrives home at 12:15 to have his first go of Black Ops only to get the rrod.

hahahaha you shouldnt be saying things like that

Nice one for tempting faith like that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Tempting fate a bit their Royal! I watched the development of Bioshock from the first teasers all the way through for the better part of a year. 4 days before release i got my first of 3 (so far:rolleyes:) RROD.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Colinbfmv

you had to say it just e74 **** raze here btw

Colinbfmv wrote: »

Are you saying that Raze's amazing original xbox 360 that never RROD'd, has just E74's hours before the launch of Black Ops???

Are you saying that Raze's amazing original xbox 360 that never RROD'd, has just E74's hours before the launch of Black Ops???
    **** you!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Oh. My. God.

**** you!!

134200.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

At least he was gracious about it all along,not rubbing it in peoples faces or anything!:rolleyes:
    Now I'm sure he will get the sympathy he deserves.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Raze, sickened!!

Royal, you do realize that within 18 minutes of you posting that, Raze suffered RRoD!!! I hope you're proud of yourself :D

Anyway, don't feel too bad, he's borrowed a console off someone so he'll not miss out on tonight's launch.

ha yeah royal sound. nwew console up and runnin

• Advertisement

ha yeah royal sound. nwew console up and runnin

why arent you using your own a/c raze?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

just back from gamestop in swords. got a deadly deal on black ops, traded 2 copies of MOH off 2 black ops.
    Got both for 30Euro total, i had to ask is that for 1 game, she said no.. for both. got our t-shirts too.

heres the bad news, we punctered a tyre on our way in. bps1 is pissed. I also bought an x 11 headset.
    We have to go back with a receipt at 12 to pick em up.

See you all at 1am :)

On my way into game now

Good 20 people infront of me outside game

EDIT: 30 people behind me

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy54KeidT38LPQsvsyMuJZgKabI04oq6XvdqvJfpNqklRcWYk&t=1&h=151&w=245&usg=__5QB24PgNkVjhS7391rwgesnAwi8=

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

Which GAME?

Absolam wrote: »
    Which GAME?

limerick

Inside now still have to wait til 12 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Anybody get it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kingofthekop

Black Ops here we go......

• Advertisement