Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Playing it presently on my brother's playstation, gamestop opened at 11.30 he got his at 11.55 and drove to mine as his internet at our parents house is down, and oh my god, it's amazing. Can't wait to blast through this on the xbox, I'll be collecting mine at 9am. Looking forward to some matches tomorrow lads. GL for tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

while all ye noobs were standing outside in the cold i went to see one of the best films of all time.

jack ass 3D

pure brilliant. defo worth seeing if any of ye can get ye're lazy ar$es away from the xbox.

for lindsay
    you'll love it in 3d as a c0ck hits you in the face
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

garv123 wrote: »
    while all ye noobs were standing outside in the cold i went to see one of the best films of all time.

jack ass 3D

pure brilliant. defo worth seeing if any of ye can get ye're lazy ar$es away from the xbox.

for lindsay

Gardai arrested a man this evening for allegedly masturbating in front of an audience at the local cinema.

According to one cinema viewer, GaRv 123 (Real alias unknown), around 19 years of age, pulled down his "fatman pants" and began to masterbate during the movie Jackass 3D. This is not the first time GaRv 123 has been caught as he has been seen frequenting a prominent member of societys house, Shovelt00th and local nursery schools to masterbate.

Several members of the local area have come forward to testify against GaRv 123.

At the time, a guard nearby saw GaRv 123 leaving the parking lot of the local cinema and pulled him over.

However, dispatchers told the gardai only that a man harassed Shovelt00th outside his home. He didn't know about the indecent exposure allegations, one resident said.

The gardai stopped GaRv 123 near the scene of the crime and, finding him fully clothed, let him go with two citations. The officer then went back to Shovelt00ths, where he learned about the incidents, another resident said.

Gardai arrested GaRv 123 on two warrants charging him with indecent exposure after again finding him masterbating on a street corner to a nude picture of Shovelt00th.

This just popped up on the net after a little google search, busted my friend.

Gardai arrested a man this evening for allegedly masturbating in front of an audience at the local cinema.

According to one cinema viewer, GaRv 123 (Real alias unknown), around 25 years of age, unbuttoned his trousers and began to masterbate during the movie Jackass 3D. This is not the first time GaRv 123 has been caught as he has been seen frequenting a prominent member of societys house, Shovelt00th and local nursery schools to masterbate.

Several members of the local area have come forward to testify against GaRv 123.

At the time, an officer nearby saw GaRv 123 leaving the parking lot of the local cinema and pulled him over.

However, dispatchers told the officer only that a man harassed Shovelt00th outside his home. He didn't know about the indecent exposure allegations, one resident said.

The officer stopped GaRv 123 near the scene of the crime and, finding him fully clothed, let him go with two citations. The officer then went back to Shovelt00ths, where he learned about the incidents, another resident said.

Officers arrested GaRv 123 on two warrants charging him with indecent exposure after again finding him masterbating on a street corner to a nude picture of Shovelt00th.

This just popped up on the net after a little google search, busted my friend.

what a sicko, thank god im 19 and didnt have any buttons on my fatman pants( have to fit in in limerick) and not living in america. the're called guards in ireland normally not officers :D

Singles night -

Tonight at Midnight. Be there early queues will build up fast

Venues all over the country - GAME, GAMESTOP, XTRAVISION.

Identify other singles by the T-shirts they wear. Gay men can identify other gay men by a special medal they will be given.

Also any women passing by be warned and stay well clear of the men carrying remote control cars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Have to say I'm sick of this game already!!
    Whose up for some red faction? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

jack ass 3D

for lindsay
    You called us noobs yet you think a movie where
    A cock hits you in the face
    is the best movie of all time??

Says more about you than it does us tbh

:pac:

DOC09UNAM wrote: »

*Waits now for Garv to kill and eat DOC0*

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

jack ass 3D

for lindsay

O to be young again and actually think Jack Ass is entertaining. I envy your naivety Garv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Would those people who picked up the game last night give the people who won't play the game till about seven (ok me but I cant be the only one) a quick review ie. any good,what's the multiplayer like, is it better than MOH.
    Obviously by now if Raze hasn't RROD another machine he will have the achivements so were they hard.

Thanks

• Advertisement

All I'll say is, from first impressions, excellent game. Get yer ass on asap.

Haven't played single player.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Just picked up the Hardened Edition in Gamestop this morning (not pre-booked) they had a few left in Galway. Came with a horrible t-shirt that looks like a child did the print. Oh and a medal :rolleyes:

Also traded in Mass Effect 2 and picked up Enslaved for 5 euro. Don't know when I'm going to get a chance to play that though:D

All I'll say is, from first impressions, excellent game. Get yer ass on asap.

Haven't played single player.

Are we sniping.....

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Have to say I'm liking it. Only played for a few hours with the lads before hitting the bed, now must study for exam and then race home to play all night!!!

Felt sorry for everyone that was at the back of the que last night, say they were waiting a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Would those people who picked up the game last night give the people who won't play the game till about seven (ok me but I cant be the only one) a quick review ie. any good,what's the multiplayer like, is it better than MOH.
    Obviously by now if Raze hasn't RROD another machine he will have the achivements so were they hard.

Thanks

Graphically very rich and very slick. Enough details on the maps to make them interesting without being cluttered. Sound is good but probably not as good as BFBC2 or MoH which were outstanding. Some excellent features on the mas ie. Missile cilos that open and close randomly allowing access to flags easily... when a missile launches in the background, everything shakes like crazy.

Controls and handling, exactly as you'd expect from CoD but without the "quick" scoping.

Leveling up is challenging without being too hard. Reached level 15, I think by 5am and basically passed out! Love the credit system.

Found the Famas to be awesome at medium to close ranges. Accurate and mindblowing rate of fire! Also very impressed with the semi-auto M14 with reflex scope, a very solid battle rifle. Thought the SMG's were a bit weak but once I've unlocked hardcore mode, that'll be sorted.

No experience of the single player yet. First impressions are very positive but have only touched the tip of the iceberg, loads left to explore. Very hard to knock what I've seen so far but it's still early days!

Oh, one gripe I just thought of... if you want a player match, you can only have six in your party to launch a game, which sucks! Especially last night when we had something like 14 of us in a private match. That was awesome but we couldn't earn credits in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

its good cableguy very good haveonly played online havent played the single player yet.the remote control car is cool,the respawn is very quick the colour is very rich which is great,the attention to detail is very good as well.as long as u dont play against moose its a very good game,i dont no how many times he killed me in last nigh.

Thought the SMG's were a bit weak but once I've unlocked hardcore mode, that'll be sorted.

Thanks for the review Moose.
    At what level do you unlock hardcore mode.

Thought the SMG's were a bit weak but once I've unlocked hardcore mode, that'll be sorted.

Thanks for the review Moose.
    At what level do you unlock hardcore mode.

Level 19...

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

picked up my copy this morning will be on as soon as i get home from work

GT: Desolateseven

Graphically very rich and very slick. Enough details on the maps to make them interesting without being cluttered. Sound is good but probably not as good as BFBC2 or MoH which were outstanding. Some excellent features on the mas ie. Missile cilos that open and close randomly allowing access to flags easily... when a missile launches in the background, everything shakes like crazy.

Controls and handling, exactly as you'd expect from CoD but without the "quick" scoping.

Leveling up is challenging without being too hard. Reached level 15, I think by 5am and basically passed out! Love the credit system.

Found the Famas to be awesome at medium to close ranges. Accurate and mindblowing rate of fire! Also very impressed with the semi-auto M14 with reflex scope, a very solid battle rifle. Thought the SMG's were a bit weak but once I've unlocked hardcore mode, that'll be sorted.

No experience of the single player yet. First impressions are very positive but have only touched the tip of the iceberg, loads left to explore. Very hard to knock what I've seen so far but it's still early days!

Oh, one gripe I just thought of... if you want a player match, you can only have six in your party to launch a game, which sucks! Especially last night when we had something like 14 of us in a private match. That was awesome but we couldn't earn credits in it!
    JD1763 wrote: »
    picked up my copy this morning will be on as soon as i get home from work

GT: Desolateseven

We're online, add us now and join the party!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

is it better than MOH
    Poking acid and vinegar soaked rusty needles repeatedly into your eyeballs is better than MoH!:eek:
    . Oh and a medal :rolleyes:
    Yay.We can be medal buddies. safe in the knowledge we are awesome!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

I didn't think MOH was all that bad, towards the end of my marathon levelling spree to reach level 15 the frustration levels had dropped massively. Few minor tweaks and it would be an excellent multiplayer game.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

Anyone see the hidden game?..sry if this is a repost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIiZop7kcQI&feature=player_embedded

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Feck I have an assignment to do for 2 tomorrow!
    Well what are yer thoughts on the game?
    Should be picking up a copy tomorrow and taking college off thursday:D

When do you reckon they'll have second hand copies for sale in the shops?

When do you reckon they'll have second hand copies for sale in the shops?

Just buy it in Tesco and say it's an early xmas present for your "brother" and your just making sure it works.

Just buy it in Tesco and say it's an early xmas present for your "brother" and your just making sure it works.
    I already have €45 credit in gamestop from trading in reach which I could put to better use

Are we sniping.....

Havent touched one yet.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »

might be an exaggeration but it is class. :D the 3d in it is better than avatar was. could have just been the quality of the cinema too maybe. stuff were coming from over your head onto the screen :D was watching paintballs firing over my head and was thinking of 3d gaming like that would be class with bullets:D

and old people loved it too izam :D

so how long before ye're trading in cod?
    mooses report didnt sound as good as his original report he made about moh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Its very very good Garv.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement