Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops IRL Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    so how long before ye're trading in cod?
    mooses report didnt sound as good as his original report he made about moh?

That's only because I'm aware of the initial buzz I got from playing MoH and how quickly it fell from grace with me. It's already streaks ahead of MoH's multiplayer, in my opinion. I can see myself really liking this game but I'll decide properly in a week or two. However, right now, I think it's ****ing awesome!!! Still haven't touched the campaign yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

That's only because I'm aware of the initial buzz I got from playing MoH and how quickly it fell from grace with me. It's already streaks ahead of MoH's multiplayer, in my opinion. I can see myself really liking this game but I'll decide properly in a week or two. However, right now, I think it's ****ing awesome!!! Still haven't touched the campaign yet...

awsome for the week of two until people discover glitches and use the sh!te out of em and find another queer way to kill people like the spin shot in mw2?
    thats what i thought about mw2

world at war is still the one i enjoyed the most

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I,m about an hour into the single player and its excellent so far. Might take me a while to complete it though because,so far,the multiplayer is absolutely brilliant.
    The maps are varied and interesting. Its cool learning them and finding the best spots for camping.:D
    Its actually very balanced with no overpowered perks or kill streak rewards so it relies on skill and choosing the best weapons load out and perk combination.
    In comparison to MoH its like night and day. There is so much variety of classes,weapons and maps that it is very easy to tailor it to your own style.
    Thats not to say that it wont be ruined by hackers and glitchers but so far so good!

I'm fed up of everyone saying people who play Call of Duty don't have girlfriends.
    I play Call of Duty and I have an amazing girlfriend!
    Her names Kill3rCh1ck, we've never met, but she has a great kill/death ratio!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

I'm fed up of everyone saying people who play Call of Duty don't have girlfriends.
    I play Call of Duty and I have an amazing girlfriend!
    Her names Kill3rCh1ck, we've never met, but she has a great kill/death ratio!
    i know here she gives good head

• Advertisement

naughto wrote: »
    i know here she gives good headshots

fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i really liking it but only time will tell

the zombie mode is pretty fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Should be on later!

Xbox live sorted, game installed, just need to wire up my xbox and i'm ready!

Anyone else stock up on batteries just in case?

Call Of Duty Gamers. Temporarily blind and disorientate your opponent by unexpectedly ripping open his bedroom curtains.

I took my girlfriend to get the new Call of Duty game last night.

But apparently I misunderstood the terms and conditions of the 'trade in'.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Call Of Duty Gamers. Temporarily blind and disorientate your opponent by unexpectedly ripping open his bedroom curtains.

Get off sickipedia garv

• Advertisement

Get off sickipedia garv

at least i can quote the good jokes from it.

shoveotooh on sickipedia.. read out jokes. giggles himself.... silcenceeeeeeeeeeeeee from everyone elseeee:p:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

They dont take things they cant re sell. So when you getting it garv. No point crying into your tear soaked pillows then posting witty banter to make yourself feel better. Just get it already its a brilliant game......

Where do I put in the clan tag? :o

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Where do I put in the clan tag? :o

Think it's part of the player card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Ok so i jumped on the bandwagon, haven't touched the multiplayer, i wanna work my way through single player first...

But i could be a while as ive decided that im gonna do some other games at the same time because im a bsatard for buying new games and not completing my old ones.......

(I only completed bad company yesterday - FOUKING AWESOME).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Played for a few hours last night and really enjoyed it. The new Zombie Map is fantastic and really like the fact that the old WAW maps are there too in the Hardened Edition. I was raped in the first multiplayer game as the stock weapons were terrible...but after a few games started getting the hang of things. Currently level 15 I think.

They dont take things they cant re sell. So when you getting it garv. No point crying into your tear soaked pillows then posting witty banter to make yourself feel better. Just get it already its a brilliant game......

IF i get it twill be the weekend, did they put codes and stuff on it for maps and stuff? prob wont get a chance to play it till monday anyway.

for anyone who hasent already found the secret game
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/freepwn-call-wikicheats/707090

Immense game, although for the last two hours I sacrificed my good K/D ratio for PRO perks. I have scavanger, hardened and ninja now. Phew hard work.

Probably level ghost next.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Immense game, although for the last two hours I sacrificed my good K/D ratio for PRO perks. I have scavanger, hardened and ninja now. Phew hard work.

Probably level ghost next.
    [Embedded Image Removed]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Why di keep getting booted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Ok guys, Walshy the whizz that he is, noticed how to check your NAT settings from within the the game itself.

While in the multiplayer menu, go to options and the hit the "back" button to access the system info. There you'll find lots of stuff but most importantly the status of your NAT. If it's not "OPEN", then you need to either open ports in your router or reboot the router.

Now get back to work, soldiers ;)

Ok guys, Walshy the whizz that he is, noticed how to check your NAT settings from within the the game itself.

While in the multiplayer menu, go to options and the hit the "back" button to access the system info. There you'll find lots of stuff but most importantly the status of your NAT. If it's not "OPEN", then you need to either open ports in your router or reboot the router.

Good work soldier dismissed for R and R. Anyone on till after one or two tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Cheers for spreading the word Moose,
    if we could get that I.P issue addressed and the best DNS servers to use we would be sorted!

Cheers for spreading the word Moose,
    if we could get that I.P issue addressed and the best DNS servers to use we would be sorted!

i find that googles public dns is the best

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i find that googles public dns is the best

Me too, google's far superior to my ISP's default one.

Walshy, I'm pretty sure the other IP address is your ISP's address. I'll look into it a bit more and come back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Me too, google's far superior to my ISP's default one.

Walshy, I'm pretty sure the other IP address is your ISP's address. I'll look into it a bit more and come back to you.

Will try google again! Yeah the external one refers to ISP address

Now we better stop talking bout this before we get abused and called nerds!

Cheers lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Good work soldier dismissed for R and R. Anyone on till after one or two tonight.

I didnt get out of bed until about 2pm today so I will probably put in a late one tonight so might see you online.

I didnt get out of bed until about 2pm today so I will probably put in a late one tonight so might see you online.

why so early?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

why so early?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your sister farted in the bed beside me :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement