Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Ticket For Ireland V South Africa Available Now!

Options
  • 06-11-2010 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Below is a post i put up on the rugby forum and i got a fair few replies but unfortunately i haven't been online and from what i can see of the people who replied none of them are currently online (prob on their way to match) anyway i'm opening the offer here if anyone can meet me in Swords asap the ticket is yours.

Cheers.
    Hi folks,

Got chatting to a guy after work late tonight and he mentioned he was over for the match and basically gave me a free ticket.

Now he specifically asked me if i couldn't for any reason go that i don't sell it (and unfortunately i now realise i won't be able to go as kick off is 17.30...and being honest i'm not a huge rugby fan)...anyway in keeping with his good will i'm not gonna sell the ticket but rather than waste it i'd like someone else to benefit so i'm gonna give it away.

The ticket is for one person on the: West Stand Upper Tier Block 522

Finally i'm in North Co Dublin and whilst i'm happy to give this ticket free i'm not going to travel out to you so anyone interested will have to come out to me or if your in Nth Co Dub area perfect ;-)

So thats it guys...sorry if this is a bit rambling its been a long day/night and i need to hit the hay....anyway if anyone wants it...it's there.

PS: Mods: I really want to avoid this getting into the hands of touts so if there are any mods reading this maybe you could suggest a way of filtering or somehow varifying genuine takers??

Also feel free to move this post to another area if its in the wrong place i just wanted to make sure enough people were aware of it as time is short etc.

Advertisement