Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sugarcraft post boxes/letters etc?

Options
  • 06-11-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a site that does sugarcraft wee little postmen, post boxes, letters/stamps..as in letters you post not a.b.c. etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I haven't seen anything like that recently, is it for decorating a cake?

Sorry if that's an idiotic question, the "letters you post" bit confused me, thought you wanted to post them or something, but now I get it, must read things properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

The nearest I can find is postman pat bun toppers but they're not much good don't want it to be postman pat theme, it's for decorating a cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Would you consider making them yourself? A postbox and envelopes/letters would be pretty easy to make. Is it a Christmas Cake, sending letters to Santa? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I'm pure useless at decorating, so the idea is to ice a cake and plop the decorations on top, make it look like I made an effort lol. Need a post office theme. I made a cake using little (bought) sugar flowers so each time you cut a slice there's a flower on each slice so thought I'd do the same any time I need to make a cake and just use different toppers for it.
    It's the old fashioned chocolate cake from nigellas recipe, it tasted so good and the icing is supposed to be rough and ready looking which is great because I haven't an artistic bone in my body. I guess I could cut tiny rectangles out for letters and draw on a little 'v' shape for an envalope but I just know it'd look rubbish.

Advertisement