Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tramoew road???

Options
  • 06-11-2010 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

any idea when the main road will be re opened ? some hassle to get into the city centre driving took me 30 mins to drive to tramore from morris.diy on thurs :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

....it's closed again? :confused:
    Don't live next to it anymore, completely lost of the goings on down that way now.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

only noticed it on tues when i was driving into waterford from tramore not fully closed just from the round a bouts up from ballindud/ past grace diu retreat house .so ya have to in by kilkohan or out by ballybeg to get ino the centre of town some pain in the a**e

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Willing to think they were checking up on the 'flood prevention' they have in place for this weekend.

see that was my taught but i noticed a sign and it looked like it said closedd till the 4/11 but i might of mis red it . i hope so lol

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Do you know what is really annoying me about this.

I am delighted that they are "fixing" it but how can they do it when they told us this time last year that they couldnt finish the stretch past Katie Reillys cause it was too wet!!! And they are able to do it now at the same time of year!

They must think we are dopes. Why couldnt someone just say that they just simply f**ked up?

• Advertisement

and a waste of time as usual for the council :( its just bringing me out of my way usualy tramore to waterford takes me 10-15 mins at most but went to morris.s to get paint and i left here at 2 got home at 3.30 and i was in morrises for about 20 mins so like 50-60 mins to get in to town and out .wat happens people wanting to go to superquinn they have some mad diversions to take and the diversion to go via ballybeg well by fli offices and that dance studio place all the street lights were off thurs night couldnt see much at all on a country road to the new ballybeg tesco.s :(

Advertisement