Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricky Tatt..

Options
  • 06-11-2010 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey, does anyone know of a tattoo shop or tattoo artist in the limerick area who would be able to do an Ambigram tattoo, thats the weird looking writing you see in the Dan brown books, any info would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 alidxx

as long as you have drawn out what u want i cant see why any tattoo artist cant do it for you..

• Registered Users Posts: 36 gonecurtin

Was thinking that myself, but i was advised by a heavily tattooed friend of mine that it's one of those designs that will annoy most artists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Caped Crusader

I've seen some similar work by Dr Jay. Check his facebook for some of his work and contact details. I'm sure he'd be able to help you out....
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-J-Tattoo/178288970571

• Registered Users Posts: 49 alidxx

gonecurtin wrote: »
    Was thinking that myself, but i was advised by a heavily tattooed friend of mine that it's one of those designs that will annoy most artists.

best thing would be contact them and see what they say about doing them sort of tattoos..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Danny Bullman would be the most well known from Limerick, cant really comment on his skillset but an ambigram (in most cases) looks not too dis-similiar from a tribal so anyone worth their salt should be able to do it.

I'm not blown away by Dr Jays work I will say that. There are some great artists in Dublin who could knock it out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement