Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet in Dundalk on a Sunday?

Options
  • 06-11-2010 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Jack Russell on the way out, if he makes in through the night we'll be looking for a vet in the morning to put him down, are there any open on a Sunday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Although not technically 'open', Westgate vets in Drogheda has a 24hr callout - cant think of any in dundalk, although the one on Avenue Road might be open on a sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

No help, but sorry to hear that.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Sorry to hear about this,

MacGuinness John M.R.C.V.S.

Farndreg House Mount Avenue Dundalk Co. Louth
    (087)9522222

At least its a mobile and may be able to advise or help you,all the others are just land line numbers.
    Hope its of some little help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Sorry to hear about this,

MacGuinness John M.R.C.V.S.

Farndreg House Mount Avenue Dundalk Co. Louth
    (087)9522222

At least its a mobile and may be able to advise or help you,all the others are just land line numbers.
    Hope its of some little help.

Will give that a shout if he's still around in the morning, thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

any update on the condition of the jack russell plz???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

As said above best of luck.
    There should be a vets open or on call-out on a sunday so hopefully you can get the little fella seen to.
    Do keep us updated.

Yeah, the wee ****er seems fine now. Definitely thought he was done last night. :S

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

That's good news. I can imagine you feel a bit drained what with being through the emotial wringer so to speak.

What is it you thought he had or does have?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Is he old, amacachi?

Glad to hear he has recovered. I know I'd be freaked out if I thought my dog was about to kick the bucket

The Guvnor wrote: »
    That's good news. I can imagine you feel a bit drained what with being through the emotial wringer so to speak.

What is it you thought he had or does have?

He's 18 and has more things wrong with him to list. :pac: He's not technically my dog so I don't a say in what happens him really. Last night he was coughing up blood etc. and passing out. Today he's fully alert and back to himself so I dunno what he'll be like the next while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

May be a bit late now. But the avenue road have an emergency number. Its in the phonebook.

Advertisement