Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panasonic P50V20L

• 06-11-2010 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Might be in the market for a new TV in the next few weeks and I am thinking about the Panasonic above. Does anybody out there have one of these sets and if so how do you find the performance of the set? Would like one of the 3D sets but the budget probably wouldn't stretch that far at the moment plus I'm reluctant to spend big money again following the failure this week of my €4000 Sony KDL 46X3000 after only 2.5 years. The Panasonic 5 year warranty looks attractive when this happens to a premium product.

Thanks
    Chalky

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

great time to buy this tv. Its an unreal tv and is the EXACT same spec as the VT20 3D TV, it just doesnt do 3D. It has been reduced from €1799 to €1299 - unreal value and especially with the 5 year warranty

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Thanks Moe,
    I take it you have one yourself. How long have you had it? No problems I presume. It is good value alright and if the Sony is too expensive to repair it seems to be the way to go:D Will give it a few days to see if I get any more feed back.

my dad has one and im trying to sell my old panasonic 50" to buy this one :D

I have last years one - a G10 50" and there's a good difference with the V20. The infinite black pro seems to be making a huge impact alright

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Does the set have a satellite tuner built in? Some sites mention it and others don't.

yup, HD FTA tuner

• Advertisement
Advertisement