Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

natural slate prices in Donegal

Options
  • 07-11-2010 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    I am in the middle of building a house and wondering what prices to expect for natural slate. I am interested in the berona villa del ray and the cupa 3 heavy slate. Has anyone got prices for these recently? I am particularly interested in the smaller size as I like the look. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,038 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Prices wont vary that much around the country so I'll move this to the prices/costs forum where it should attract a bit more attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭colorc

If you go for the smaller slate, remember your labour will be more expensive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 annie gilpin

Starry eye wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am in the middle of building a house and wondering what prices to expect for natural slate. I am interested in the berona villa del ray and the cupa 3 heavy slate. Has anyone got prices for these recently? I am particularly interested in the smaller size as I like the look. Thanks
    hi,was wonder where you bought them and what slate you went for.Im in the middle of a new build in donegal myself,thanks annmarie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭randombar

There was a guy in Wexford I went with 1.50 or so for Spanish Slate, builder thought the quality was fantastic and a great deal.

Advertisement