Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D design machine for €450 ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Here's my suggestion for €457 - I did not include a DVD burner, as these are a dime a dozen, so I'll leave that up to you

136539.png

Good 6 core CPU, decent enough gfx for the price, good HDD, 4GB ram. Would be a pretty decent rendering machine.

There's no need for an aftermarket cooler in any of these builds. The stock coolers are just fine for your requirements, and will even allow for a little bit of overclocking if you wish.

Plus, the mobo gives futureproof-ability with SATA-600 and USB-3.

**oops, for some reason the PSU didn't go into the basket! Add €40 for a Corsair or Cooler Master 400W~

The build might be €50~ over budget, but with that CPU you'll be working with a good load more power.

Advertisement