Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on were to Start

Options
  • 07-11-2010 1:29am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

One of my wifes friends was adopted back in the late 70s,she is thinking about trying to find her natural parents.My wife for some reason volunteered me to do some ground work for her on this,any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kathy finn

hi, take a look at the tracing guides on this page that should be some help. your friend will have to conthe agency who delt with her adoption and get some non id information, from their u should be able to do ur own trace....kathy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

kathy finn wrote: »
    hi, take a look at the tracing guides on this page that should be some help. your friend will have to conthe agency who delt with her adoption and get some non id information, from their u should be able to do ur own trace....kathy

Thanks,will have a read through that thread.

Advertisement