Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7up on Ice

• 07-11-2010 1:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭

Is it true that 7up on Ice isn't coming to Letterkenny this year? The location isn't on the website. If it isn't, does anyone know why? Really want to go and was looking forward to it all year.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

hadn't heard anything about it but was waiting for the whole ads in paper thing from about now, you think it's because of the few injuries last year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

I dont see why they wouldnt be back, it must have been extremely popular as they extended the closing date a few times because of demand. Haven't heard anything though so they might have moved it somewhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Klim

Harps wrote: »
    I dont see why they wouldnt be back, it must have been extremely popular as they extended the closing date a few times because of demand. Haven't heard anything though so they might have moved it somewhere else

Hmmm. You see I was told they extended the opening as it hadn't done as well as expected. This was supposedly from someone who worked there. They reckoned the last thing people wanted to do during the big freeze was see more ice, thus business suffered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

From looking at the website it appears they are only going to be in 2 locations this year, both of them in Dublin.
    Id say they didnt make much money last year because of the bad weather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

booooooooo :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement