Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor - Cant receive calls

Options
  • 07-11-2010 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Have a sony ericsson xperia x8 and cant send/make or receive calls and texts. It appears to be a signal problem as there is no signal bars and a red x over the signal icon. Also when i go into call settings it tells me ''network or SIM card error''. Got the fone last week and was working fine up until today, will i have to get it replaced?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭jerry2623

probably just a jam on the chip power off the phone and then power on again usually works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 kevinm07

The signal actually came back after restarting it 4 out of 5 bars but now the home menu's not showing up just an empty screen, cant try and make a call..fones f*cked:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'd recommend going into a Meteor store and getting a sim replacement. I've seen a couple of issues with the X8, such as no signal, not being able to send texts or edit message centre number that were fixed with a sim replacement.

Advertisement