Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues contacting a friend

Options
  • 07-11-2010 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

Hi.

My friend is Meteor pay as you go and I'm on 3 bill pay. For ages now, and I've changed phones at least once, I haven't been able to call or text him. He can get through to me no problem, and I can send him web texts.

We've both been on to our providers and received various instructions (à la clearing all diverts) but to no avail. Any ideas?

For the record, when I ring him - I get the number not in service 3 beep tone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Is he def on meteor,3 phones can't call tesco mobile afaik, maybe he ported?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can call tesco now, that's not the problem.

What you need to to is call 3 tech support and give them the Meteor number and they can investigate. 3 could either fix it or tell you the problem is on the meteor end.
    You mate should also call Meteor and give them your 3 number and see can they find the fault on their end.
    It should all be sorted in the next 48hrs if ye both make the call today. 1913 for 3 and 1905 for Meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

What kind of phone does he have??

On certain LG and Samsung handsets you can bar incoming calls and texts from a specific number through the menu.

Advertisement