Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Deschutes Brewery beers in Ireland?

Options
  • 07-11-2010 5:44am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

I was in Portland Or. a few months ago and developed a fondness for two of the beers from Deschutes Brewery in Bend, about 50 miles south of the city.

They were Black Butte Porter and The Abyss which is an Imperial Stout.
    Both insanely delicious beers and available everywhere I went in Oregon and Washington State.

Does anyone have any idea if either are available in Ireland?
    I won't be back in those parts of the states any time soon and would love a few bottles to go with a dinner I am planning.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I don't think they're sold here. There's plenty of good American porter and imperial stout available, though. Try Victory Storm King, Speakeasy Payback, Flying Dog Gonzo or Peak XV Imperial Porter. All are on the DrinkStore website.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JnarF

Seaneh wrote: »
    I was in Portland Or. a few months ago and developed a fondness for two of the beers from Deschutes Brewery in Bend, about 50 miles south of the city.

They were Black Butte Porter and The Abyss which is an Imperial Stout.
    Both insanely delicious beers and available everywhere I went in Oregon and Washington State.

Does anyone have any idea if either are available in Ireland?
    I won't be back in those parts of the states any time soon and would love a few bottles to go with a dinner I am planning.

Just noticed that crackedkettle.com has some of the beers from these guys but not the ones you're looking for. Don't know if that helps at all!!

Advertisement