Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How frickin cool is this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Then go op, then go there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

cc-offe wrote: »
    It's like an indoor tropical island beach resort in Berlin inside an old Zepplin hangar

but how is it different though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

Put this in 'Travel and Holidays' :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Do they still steal sunbeds if it's in the middle of Germany and full of Germans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I can't see it but i'm on my mobile, but have seen something similiar, if not the same one, in a photo before.
    Can i come with ya OP. You're buying yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

alwaysadub wrote: »
    I can't see it but i'm on my mobile, but have seen something similiar, if not the same one, in a photo before.
    Can i come with ya OP. You're buying yeah?
    You must be using an ancient phone tbh :P

wheres that thread about other peoples interests :rummages:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭cc-offe

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Then go op, then go there.

Thanks Mussolini, with your prompting I have now booked my ticket :D
    Saila wrote: »
    but how is it different though?

Now that you mention it Saila, it's not a bit different!

You can even take a hot air balloon ride inside the thing...the water is 28 degrees, and for you men i read that the sauna is 32 degrees and always full of beautiful Polish women (in their nudie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Looks like a front for a swingers retreat to me, with evening "activities" taken care of for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    You must be using an ancient phone tbh :P

No-just don't have the wi-fi on at the minute and clicking on external links takes too long! If i was really really interested i would, but think i know what it is so not gonna bother :D

• Advertisement

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Looks like a front for a swingers retreat to me, with evening "activities" taken care of for you.

looks like jurassiac park meets lost crossed with national botanic gardens to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Sounds fun, with sexy results.

I think i'm just too easily excited :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

It's nothing compared to the one in Japan.

yeah, or the aquadome in tralee

The sea looks unreal at that one in Japan, Isn't it amazing how sometimes replicas can seem more exciting than the real thing?

The sea looks unreal at that one in Japan, Isn't it amazing how sometimes replicas can seem more exciting than the real thing?
    I'm sure if you ventured into any sea, you'd find it exciting, just before you die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

yeah, or the aquadome in tralee

Or Rainbow Rapids, remember that kip ..

I think i'm just too easily excited :)

yep after about 30 min I would be saying "and". A place for small kids tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

Yeah, it's a shame nobody built one in this country during the boom. It would have made a fortune by now. I guess we have the National Aquatic Center though, but I think that's more for athletes.

• Advertisement

Saila wrote: »
    yep after about 30 min I would be saying "and". A place for small kids tbh.

I actually have young kids which was part of the appeal when I saw this, few days on the beach without having to put suncream on or worry about sunstroke or sharks or jellyfish:) I was thinking about going to Berlin in a couple of years anyway and then I saw this and thought if I ever did go it might be a nice relaxing ending to the trip!

Anyway IF I happen to come across an unused hangar any day I know what i'll be doing with it!

Advertisement