Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FCUK OFF

Options
  • 07-11-2010 6:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

No dispute to resolve,I want a siteban from Boards,The office staff are Excellant and most Courteous.
    However the site is Skewed towards facists and Cruel Bastards almost everywhere,
    If You lie down with dogs You catch fleas.
    I am ashamed to be Irish there are so many PRICKS who post here,Their head is up their hole when all is said and done.

SO FCUK OFF YOU RIGHT WING BRAINWASHED PRICKS!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Recommendation: Go away and cool down. Think about this, then come back and talk about it, or make the request again and I will honor it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭whynotdo

I appreciate that You might think it was a heat of the moment thing,however i already left boards under user name ynotdu.
    i was coaxed back by some decent people,however it was a mistake.
    I am truely disillusioned at boards and dont want to lend My name to it.

Thank You.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Fair enough. I will do as you request. If you change your mind later, PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement