Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Anime & Manga Beers***

Options
  • 07-11-2010 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭

OKAY! New thread needed since the poll had become a bit redundant on the other thread.

Let's try and get this done before Christmas. Suggestions?

What date would suit you for a meet up? 21 votes

Friday 19th November
    0% 0 votes
    Saturday 20th November
    14% 3 votes
    Friday 26th November
    4% 1 vote
    Saturday 27th November
    14% 3 votes
    Friday 3rd December
    14% 3 votes
    Saturday 4th December
    19% 4 votes
    Friday 10th December
    19% 4 votes
    Saturday 11th December
    14% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

Boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Ah now, we'd decided on a date in the other thread. You just started this one because the date we chose didn't suit you.

Abuse!!!! D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Nope. I started a new thread because a few other posters whose names were originally counted for the 20th realised they weren't able to do the 20th either. So unless you want a meet up with 2-3 people at it, I decided we should see if perhaps there was a better date.

As you can see, I left the 20th in the poll above as it may still turn out to be the date that suits best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Lol, Damn how is it so hard to get a group together for meriment and diversion? Most of the days should suit me. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I've been involved in organising meet ups for other forums and trust me, it's a lot harder than you'd think it would be to find a suitable date :P And with a smaller community, like A&M, it's even harder cause you have to try and make sure more than 2-3 people turn up >_>

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Can't do any of those dates. Only the week before that, I'm afraid (i.e next week :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I'm going to go and suggest the 19th - if only for the selfish reason I can kill two birds with one stone and get an A&M meetup and a Pokéforum meetup done in the same day :rolleyes:

Advertisement