Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

xbox 360 4gb

• 07-11-2010 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Moneys tight , I'm thinking of buying the xbox360 4gb.
    I'm not a hardcore gamer these days but still like to play occasionally.
    Is the 4gb a good option as I won't be downloading games so I reckon I wont need a big HDD.
    So a few questions
    1.Can I plug my external HDD into this if extra storage is needed?
    2.In my situation would it be worth it to pay the €50 extra for a 120gb HDD?
    3.Is xbox live worth the subscription fee
    4. and in relation to Q2&Q3. would I be better off just spending €300 and getting a PS3(not trying to start a ps3vsxbox slagging match)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

4GB will ok if you won't be downloading only.
    To answer your questions
    1.If you need extra storage you can use a USB memory card up to 16GB(If you put in your other HDD you won't be able to play on your profile which will be on the other HDD

2.16GB+4GB definitely enough if not downloading

3.In my opinion, Yes. Don't buy it in the shops though...complete rip off.Check the sticky at the top for good prices

4.Won't answer this. Choose which one you prefer. I think the xbox might just work out that bit cheaper depending on the package you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭zeds alive

4.Won't answer this.

Thanks for the replies , like I said , not trying to start no politics:pac:
    Figured there would be people with both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

I just got myself xbox 360 4gb 2 days ago at HMV for 179.99 with Halo reach and Splinter cell conviction, which is not a bad deal imho. :D

Advertisement